[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Look at how Ann is serious about Likit rak! She said she will block everyone from IG, Line if they don't watch LR :risas3:

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Biir9RbgG7i/?taken-by=annethongfc

Anne: "I invite you to watch LR which will be on air on Monday May the 14th for the 1st episode. Don't miss it for any reason or else, Ann will be sad, cry and block you from Line, IG, everything. I wish many people will watch it na ka, thank you! Kiss kiss"

For KA fans :thumbup:

cr.nokbanpha

Ken: For likit rak the crown princess, I have seen it a little bit and I can tell you that it is very amazing. Seems like the production has invested a lot and it looks very romantic. The producer is beautiful and very sexy! This is my friend, khun Ann Thongprasom. Ken has to watch it krap!

Hey I have a big spoiler, I have succeeded to read Davin's lips and I know why Alice is crying and Dawin must be hurted to say that.....Holy sauce it hurts!!! "Kra Mom Ja mai Jod Jam"

PS: those who can understand thai, you should analyse Nadech's lips...I think it will not be a problem to do that right? :naughty2:

Last edited:

Angel shinhye

Shinhye and Siwon
hola a todos Soy nuevo ... y en busca de una película taiwanesa encontré el ost de esta serie que encontré interesante y en busca de información encontré un sitio pero lo que todavía no puedo encontrar es dónde puedo verlo, .. .
No sé nada de esto serie Solo veo doramas y kdramas. Películas coreanas y taiwanesas, así que no sé dónde puedo ver esta serie ...:Rodar los ojos:
No entiendo nada de Thailandes ....: sad6:
Vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Alguien puede ayudarme por favor.??: confundido12:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
hola a todos Soy nuevo ... y en busca de una película taiwanesa encontré el ost de esta serie que encontré interesante y en busca de información encontré un sitio pero lo que todavía no puedo encontrar es dónde puedo verlo, .. .
No sé nada de esto serie Solo veo doramas y kdramas. Películas coreanas y taiwanesas, así que no sé dónde puedo ver esta serie ...:Rodar los ojos:
No entiendo nada de Thailandes ....: sad6:
Vivo en los Estados Unidos.
Alguien puede ayudarme por favor.??: confundido12:
Todavía no está en el aire. El primer episodio es el lune, 14th. Se transmitirá todos los lunes y martes.

Testing my spanish! ahhaha I did pretty well with comprehension but translation my friend google ahahhaah

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The 2nd OST title is : Distance (ระยะห่าง)
By Artist : Max Jenmana (แม็กซ์ เจนมานะ)

Please listen the OST via this link below and give some comments

http://music.sanook.com/music/3uNwtVFb2az_OZ2bhzY7gA==/

https://m.pantip.com/topic/37654324?

I thought they made another solo OST fo Nadech :sad6:
I could see Nadech singing this and he’ll probably put more emotions into it than this singer. I like the lyrics and it’s appropriate for Darvin’s ost, but the melody is a little upbeat for my taste. Then I listened to it again and it’s slowly pulling me in. Maybe they’ll have a slower melody version for his sad scenes . :sad6:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
so I learned that SJDK is subbing this but private and few people can watch it. im sad because I dont know where to watch it now :( stupid copyrights, they cant post it public anymore

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Nevermind on that second MV.

I hope Anne pulls a Noi in RRF and just grab a bunch of random ost. from other lakorns for LR if these are the only songs they have. Sounds like a reject song from Rising Sun or something... omg... or at the very least if this could be Prince Alan's song. This song is gonna stank up LR for me ugh. SMH

Anne,

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nevermind on that second MV.

I hope Anne pulls a Noi in RRF and just grab a bunch of random ost. from other lakorns for LR if these are the only songs they have. Sounds like a reject song from Rising Sun or something... omg... or at the very least if this could be Prince Alan's song. This song is gonna stank up LR for me ugh. SMH

Anne,

No really, please tell us how you really feel. :risas3: I hope no songs for those side couples, I don’t need these precious episodes wasting on them- sorry all those fans of Yogurt or Sarah.

That’s funny about RRF, Noi was so... I don’t know how to explain it, but she’s couldn’t even bother to have someone else recorded for her:risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
No really, please tell us how you really feel. :risas3: I hope no songs for those side couples, I don’t need these precious episodes wasting on them- sorry all those fans of Yogurt or Sarah.

That’s funny about RRF, Noi was so... I don’t know how to explain it, but she’s couldn’t even bother to have someone else recorded for her:risas3:
When you gotta go grab that Tyra .gif, JOP! Nothing else to say lololololol laugh at my pain hahahaaha