[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this scene.
Right.......?! From the bts, looks like Prince Alan dropped off a letter from Davin and somehow they met up later to do this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVbg4QRDdUh/?taken-by=urassayas

Oh wait that's real life hahahahaha

I hate the bodyguard and princess storyline. But I like the royal aspect. They will have their own palace and in 6 days we'll get to see which one of the famous German castles get's transformed to Hrysos ahahaha you can't deny the romantic feels from the castles to the swiss mountains... I read the script so I know it shouldn't suck but if it ends up being less than satisfactory, this lakorn will still be pretty AF ahahahhaha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
My fingers getting sore from tapping on the keyboard to pause and play so I can stare at the scenes for a bit. :risas3:
Seriously... hopefully the channle uploads it today and not this weekend coz we definitely need the hd quality for that. Thonget is also shady with this teaser. I know they went all out for the lakorn I wish they had done the same for these teasers They were all so choppy. Wtf I need a shot of alice slipping on grass for? hahhaha somebody threw this together before lunch break or something hahaha

MV today or naw guys?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Seriously... hopefully the channle uploads it today and not this weekend coz we definitely need the hd quality for that. Thonget is also shady with this teaser. I know they went all out for the lakorn I wish they had done the same for these teasers They were all so choppy. Wtf I need a shot of alice slipping on grass for? hahhaha somebody threw this together before lunch break or something hahaha

MV today or naw guys?
They have 5 days so they better release an MV today or before the weekend

If for this story line I want Nadech and Yogurt cuz I can only see Ya as princess .. I love to see NY together... but a little feel like na as prince and ya as bodyguard is dunno what yo say but.. I know they can protray well but yaya's face is more like a princess
I like Yugort:icon12: but she has no chemistry with NADECH I prepare :love::naughty2:Yugort with Krating:love::naughty2: they will look fabulous together:love::icon12::thumbup: promise trust me.And if Yaya will have a new role a maid she will love it new role new experience I trust her acting ability after winning an acting award as best actress in KC:clap::thumbup::aaaaa:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile

Looks like Nadech got to be the prince here and Yaya is the bodyguard

cr. tkbt

Wow Khun Ying Sawanee's promo is EXTRA dramatic lol It's gonna be a mystery as to why Davin's mom is such a hater towards Alice ahahha look forward to that!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BijShQUh4nT/?taken-by=thongentertainment

Who says ballads aren't good workout music?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BibO7QhhPgz/?taken-by=annethong
maybe davin's father die because of royal family conspiration

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE = "Siti Hardianti, post: 1282001, участник: 24778"] может быть, отец отца Дэвина умирает из-за королевского семейного сговора [/ QUOTE]
Возможно из-за слухов о принцессе Алисы и их тайной свадьбы, возможно мама Давина нашла ему другую претиндентку???

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Ptenchik said: Perhaps because of rumors about Princess Alice and their secret wedding, maybe Davin's mother found him another princess??? (I think she's saying that Davin's mum probably wanted him to be with someone else)

Tbh, I also think she has some kind of hatred for the royal family of Holy Sauce and it probably has something to do with Davin's dad (maybe he was a prince but then he got kicked out of the country because he wanted to marry a Thai woman) or she doesn't think Princess Alice is right for her son

Last edited: