[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Didn’t they start filming last year? You mean they will redo it all? Like from the beginning? I know they changed the director . But I really have not kept updated on it.
How long does it usually finish? I meant filming dramas like these?
I don't remember when they started filming but I remember Nadech being really busy with filming early this year. I have a feeling they might redo some scenes if not all scenes because it's a bit fishy & sudden for them to randomly change director unless they were not satisfied with what the original director did. I may be wrong though, it is just a guess. LLSR took ages to film because they kept having hiccups along the way, BPS took something like 3 years to do; so I don't really know. We might get to watch it at the end of this year or maybe early next year if we are lucky, but I really kinda doubt it.

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
UrassayaFanmeet2018 Day 2 (6/5/2018)
She can pull off that green dress.

31425388_208365823274469_1530890343325630464_n-tile.jpg

• urassayaclubdotcom ขอขอบคุณน้องญาญ่า และคุณแม่ปลามากๆสำหรับความสุข ความประทับใจทั้งหมดใน 2 วัน 1 คืน ของงาน Urassaya Fan Meet 2018 ครั้งนี้ สนุก ซึ้ง ประทับใจมากๆๆๆๆๆ ขอบคุณอย่างที่สุดเลยค่ะ รวมถึงขอบคุณพี่อ๋าและพี่ๆทีมงานจัดงานครั้งนี้ด้วยนะคะ

FANCAMS
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibEii7DI5N/?taken-by=kookkai15296
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bia_3H8joBd/?taken-by=tik_sri_29
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibDHeljmAU/?taken-by=noinah_gan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibFZwljy2B/?taken-by=noinah_gan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibgeWCnzbc/?taken-by=my_dearest_ny
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibBsWshHl4/?taken-by=kumiko_sari
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibgeWCnzbc/?taken-by=my_dearest_ny
https://www.instagram.com/p/BibCnn4j3Lf/?taken-by=freeyourmove

cr: on pics; rightful owners

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember when they started filming but I remember Nadech being really busy with filming early this year. I have a feeling they might redo some scenes if not all scenes because it's a bit fishy & sudden for them to randomly change director unless they were not satisfied with what the original director did. I may be wrong though, it is just a guess. LLSR took ages to film because they kept having hiccups along the way, BPS took something like 3 years to do; so I don't really know. We might get to watch it at the end of this year or maybe early next year if we are lucky, but I really kinda doubt it.
And what other reason can there be? I’m sure they weren’t satisfied especially with the director otherwise they wouldn’t have replace him, . Also I don’t know if I read it or heard somewhere even the script is being rewritten ? I know they said some people from Korea would be making sure that it is up to par. I’m not sure who these people are. On the one hand , This would be good international exposure to nadech . But on another, . I’m not even sure why they would think of making it again. It was so iconic like would anyone even think of remaking Titanic for example.? It would be hard to imagine a different jack and rose . So that’s why the pressure is on. It’s important that it is done well and give justice to the original. As for the characters . Nadech looked like Kim Soo Hyun with the earlier haircut and I am sure becaus he’s an excellent actor he would be able to pull it off. His character never really laugh or smile or show anger, worry or sadness LOL His face basically has almost always blank expression..lol.. As for JunJiHyun. I don’t know the name of that girl playing her, I just saw her picture, she might be a good actress I don’t know but jun ji hyun is soo much prettier. Like by so many miles. .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
And what other reason can there be? I’m sure they weren’t satisfied especially with the director otherwise they wouldn’t have replace him, . Also I don’t know if I read it or heard somewhere even the script is being rewritten ? I know they said some people from Korea would be making sure that it is up to par. I’m not sure who these people are. On the one hand , This would be good international exposure to nadech . But on another, . I’m not even sure why they would think of making it again. It was so iconic like would anyone even think of remaking Titanic for example.? It would be hard to imagine a different jack and rose . So that’s why the pressure is on. It’s important that it is done well and give justice to the original. As for the characters . Nadech looked like Kim Soo Hyun with the earlier haircut and I am sure becaus he’s an excellent actor he would be able to pull it off. His character never really laugh or smile or show anger, worry or sadness LOL His face basically has almost always blank expression..lol.. As for JunJiHyun. I don’t know the name of that girl playing her, I just saw her picture, she might be a good actress I don’t know but jun ji hyun is soo much prettier. Like by so many miles. .
The Korean side is heavily involved in the remake & I kinda wish they weren't; MLFTS was iconic and I still don't really know how I feel about them remaking it & only changing little things. I just hope everything turns out well for everyone involved in creating it. For me, I just want them to fricking get rid of Nadech's wig & improve Matt's wardrobe :BangHead:
I think Matt (the girl playing Jun Ji Hyun's role) is gorgeous and I used to follow her a lot back in the day before I was a solid NY fan; her beauty is just different from JJH's beauty. I am 100% sure she can pull off her role as Cheon Song Yi, I just hope her & Nadech's acting can balance out. I can already feel the chemistry between them from the 2 "couple" photos I've seen, so I hope it's explosive on screen :love::love:
I'm praying so much that apart from LR, MLFTS will also be a big hit :angel10::worship2:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
The Korean side is heavily involved in the remake & I kinda wish they weren't; MLFTS was iconic and I still don't really know how I feel about them remaking it & only changing little things. I just hope everything turns out well for everyone involved in creating it. For me, I just want them to fricking get rid of Nadech's wig & improve Matt's wardrobe :BangHead:
I think Matt (the girl playing Jun Ji Hyun's role) is gorgeous and I used to follow her a lot back in the day before I was a solid NY fan; her beauty is just different from JJH's beauty. I am 100% sure she can pull off her role as Cheon Song Yi, I just hope her & Nadech's acting can balance out. I can already feel the chemistry between them from the 2 "couple" photos I've seen, so I hope it's explosive on screen :love::love:
I'm praying so much that apart from LR, MLFTS will also be a big hit :angel10::worship2:
I suppose beauty is in the eyes of the beholder . Cause the 1st time I saw her, I thought ,”aren’t there any other actress? “ I always thought that part of jun ji hyun character is being a drop dead gorgeous movie star, the difference between beautiful and drop dead gorgeous is important:risas3: choompoo I know she’s probably above the age range they’re looking for. But her look is perfect or that kind of beauty, Unfortunately I don’t know many Thai actresses..lol.. As for chemistry, Their picture was good but the chemistry , I didn’t really see it right now. To be honest Yaya seem to always have chemistry with her partners. Of course Nadech has the strongest one. But with Nadech and his other costars this one seem to have the least chemistry for me, Hopefully when it airs it’d be different and successful, .

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
@ptenchik I only just remembered I said I was gonna try & translate stuff for you, sorry :)

I used Google translate to roughly translate what Sasuke wrote about what khun Nat said about LR, hopefully its correct:

Из Nuttiya (Nat) Sirakornwilai, сценарист Ликит Рук, корона-принцесса. Этот сценарист очень хорошо известен в индустрии лакора, потому что она стоит за многими большими хитами. Например, самый последний «Plerng Boon» или «SawanBiang» 10 лет назад. Она снова встретила Надеха во время 4 Хуа Цзя Хэн Хун Као. Если мы посмотрим на персонажа и посмотрим, «Boy Pakorn», должно быть, был «Fai», потому что он выглядит диким, провокационным. Что касается «Лома», это, наверное, был Надех, потому что он самый красивый из квадруппа. Но согласно сценарию в Тара-Гималаях, где Нат является тем, кто написал это, Нат предположил, что Надек подходит к «Фаю», тогда как Мальчик подходит для «Лома» от своих персонажей и их реальной природы в тот момент, а затем, Надех был «Ay Fai», тот, которого многие так любят.
Нат никогда не написал полный сценарий для Надеха, поэтому Ликит Рук - это тот, который она написала больше всего, но она получила помощь от Энн и П'Ав. Было много участия в создании этого сценария, но эту работу можно по-прежнему считать чем-то, что Нат написал для Надеха больше всего по сравнению с другими лакорнами.
Цель, которую она имела в виду, заключалась в следующем: я должен заставить Надеха проявить весь свой потенциал и заставить других видеть его талант в действии. Характер «Давина» имеет много сложных сторон, и ей сказали, что Надечу удается сделать это так хорошо во многих сценах. Попробуем посмотреть, какая сцена поразит вас больше всего.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Hm.. nadech seem to be going out and traveling a lot. Concert, surfing.. i wonder:confused12: He’s starting to look like a man enjoying his bachelorhood before coming to an end..lol. I read once that he said in an interview that he wanted to marry at age of 28 and his children to be close to his age. Though he did backtrack in a later interview saying he also realized that if One would be responsible for another lives that one must be ready in all aspects financially and mentally or somewhere along that line. Yaya I know had an interview where she mentioned she wanted the same relationship that she has with her mom and wanted to start family early. So her child would be like a friend to her. But her mom married at 20 ..lol.. she’s 5 years behind..:risas3:
at least she still in her twenty

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I suppose beauty is in the eyes of the beholder . Cause the 1st time I saw her, I thought ,”aren’t there any other actress? “ I always thought that part of jun ji hyun character is being a drop dead gorgeous movie star, the difference between beautiful and drop dead gorgeous is important:risas3: choompoo I know she’s probably above the age range they’re looking for. But her look is perfect or that kind of beauty, Unfortunately I don’t know many Thai actresses..lol.. As for chemistry, Their picture was good but the chemistry , I didn’t really see it right now. To be honest Yaya seem to always have chemistry with her partners. Of course Nadech has the strongest one. But with Nadech and his other costars this one seem to have the least chemistry for me, Hopefully when it airs it’d be different and successful, .
Lord knows I'm happy they didn't choose Chompoo, she may have the looks but her acting isn't that great lol, I only watch her stuff to pass time (ngl her kids are cute). Matt is the only one I can think of that could pull off Cheon Song Yi's character, especially if you put looks aside if you don't think her looks fit the role. Yaya & James Ji had like no chemistry but that was mainly because the storyline & script was dead, even though I liked the original I don't know what went wrong with the remake. I had to force myself to finish that because I wanted to support Yaya. Raeng Pratadhan is probably the only Nadech lakorn I couldn't finish and that was because of Kim's voice.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i think it will be happen because yaya already said that they will have fanmeet together, maybe also to promote all the brands they endorse together
When Yaya said that, it sounded to me more like she was just putting it out there, not completely serious about it/it isn't planned. Isn't it only Shopee that they endorse together? I don't see another Shopee event happening soon, unless they release a new advert or something

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Lord knows I'm happy they didn't choose Chompoo, she may have the looks but her acting isn't that great lol, I only watch her stuff to pass time (ngl her kids are cute). Matt is the only one I can think of that could pull off Cheon Song Yi's character, especially if you put looks aside if you don't think her looks fit the role. Yaya & James Ji had like no chemistry but that was mainly because the storyline & script was dead, even though I liked the original I don't know what went wrong with the remake. I had to force myself to finish that because I wanted to support Yaya. Raeng Pratadhan is probably the only Nadech lakorn I couldn't finish and that was because of Kim's voice.
i think yaya acting in neung nai suang already perfect, it just james ji was plainly didnt know how to act, if only nadech was the one who play that character, it could become better and raeng pratana i have same opinion with you, and i didnt really like nang ek who was arrogant

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
When Yaya said that, it sounded to me more like she was just putting it out there, not completely serious about it/it isn't planned. Isn't it only Shopee that they endorse together? I don't see another Shopee event happening soon, unless they release a new advert or something
they have alot advertisement together
1. yum yum
2. true move
3. shokubutsu
4. shopee
5. oppo
6. 7 eleven

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i think yaya acting in neung nai suang already perfect, it just james ji was plainly didnt know how to act, if only nadech was the one who play that character, it could become better and raeng pratana i have same opinion with you, and i didnt really like nang ek who was arrogant
While I agree that James Ji's acting isn't that great (for me anyway), I think even if they got Nadech to play his role the result would have still been the same. Hopefully Yaya & James Ji get to work in something else soon so I can see if it really was just the script & storyline. For RP, it wasn't even Kim's character, it was just her voice lol, it just wasn't doing it for me.

Last edited:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech Kugimiya
As for now, he is currently #1 highest paid actor in Thailand as well as the “King of Presenters” by having a lot of endorsements and almost 130 advertisements after working for 8 years. He is also one of the top actors in Thailand who received the most awards (currently having 131 awards) - the highest figure in the history of Thailand entertainment industry.

Urassaya Sperbund
She is well known as the angel of the entertainment industry as well as the Queen of Presenters with a total more than of 158 commercials, the highest figure in the history of Thai entertainment.
  • Yaya is the first Thai actress who received a title of Friends of Louis Vuitton
  • Yaya is the first Thai celebrity featured in US Vogue

I think their story and their achievement could never be rewrite again, they already make a history in thailand, maybe in their previous life they are king and queen :icon12:

Last edited: