[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest this video is not suitable in this thread in due respect to all NYers in this thread this can only cause another drama and fan wars.just saying
I do like NY but that doesn't mean that I'm supporteer of other pairs.. I'm the one who posted that video and I didn't think of anything bad while posting. they might be a couple but they'll eventually act with other actors / actresses.. SO don't see anything about a fan war here..

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I do like NY but that doesn't mean that I'm supporteer of other pairs.. I'm the one who posted that video and I didn't think of anything bad while posting. they might be a couple but they'll eventually act with other actors / actresses.. SO don't see anything about a fan war here..
so dont post anything like that anymore in here, thats why every lakorn has their own forum :mad:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
so dont post anything like that anymore in here, thats why every lakorn has their own forum :mad:
I'm well aware of it. I posted bec on an interview Yaya been asked if Nadech got jealous of her puppy :) as a joke I posted that video.. I'm not here to argue, I do like NY even they are real couple in real life, they'll eventually be with other actors... Otherwise just watching NY will be boring after awhile no matter how much we ship them or not. ...

It is OFFENSIVE for some NYers yes you dont feel bad posting that video but please be sensitive enough you see it's creating misunderstanding suspecting you as fake NYer.I hope you understand what I mean.

I'm well aware of it. I posted bec on an interview Yaya been asked if Nadech got jealous of her puppy :) as a joke I posted that video.. I'm not here to argue, I do like NY even they are real couple in real life, they'll eventually be with other actors... Otherwise just watching NY will be boring after awhile no matter how much we ship them or not. ...
It's better to DELETE that video if I were you joke about Nadech getting jealous of Happa a mere dog is a different story compared to that video that can cause misunderstanding it's like promoting Yaya kissing other guy though it is just an acting but in reality the end result is misunderstanding I understand siti's point.Even Siti was also reminded not to keep on mentioning other fandom for comparison to avoid dramas.PEACE:angel10:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
UrassayaFanmeet2018 Day 1 (5/5/2018)
Goodie Bag

Personalized Thank you card
30915568_387626551712844_1134327453016129536_n-tile.jpg

• wisarut_official พี่ญ่าเต็มที่ทุกงาน เพื่อทุกคนที่รักเพราะทุกคนคือคนสำคัญสำหรับผู้หญิงที่ชื่ออุรัสยา @urassayas ตั้มก็รู้ว่าทุกคนก็รักญ่ามากๆเช่นกันครับ #urassayas
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZSXfmF1cF/?taken-by=wisarut_official

FANCAMS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZ2yN-hcz-/?taken-by=rainy_pinky

cr: on pics , rightful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World

Bride & Groom and bestmen

Princess Mona and Prince Andre

• thongentertainmentเจ้า หญิงโมนา ชายาของเจ้าชายอังเดร และพระมารดาของเจ้าชายอลัน เคยเป็น ‘แม่เลี้ยง’ ของเจ้าหญิงอลิซอยู่ช่วงหนึ่ง ขณะที่ปัจจุบันเป็น ‘แม่เลี้ยง’ ของเจ้าหญิงเคธ

ตำนานแห่งแม่เลี้ยงชั่วนิจนิรันดร์ จะยังคงอยู่หรือไม่....ใครจะรู้ Princess Mona, of Prince Andre , mother of Prince Alan. She used to be a stepmother of Princess Alice but now she is a stepmother of Princess Cath.

The legend of ‘stepmother’ is going on here? Who knows.
    #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess
    #LikhitrakTheCrownPrincess
    #ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

• thongentertainmentเจ้าชายอังเดร โอรสองค์เดียวที่เหลืออยู่ของคิงเฮนรี่
    ชายา: เจ้าหญิงโมนา
    ธิดา : เจ้าหญิงเคธ (กับชายาองค์แรก)
    โอรส: เจ้าชายอลัน
    ตาม ลำดับแล้ว ควรที่พระองค์จะได้เป็น ‘รัชทายาทลำดับที่หนึ่ง’ แห่งฮรีสอซ ... Prince Andre, only surviving son of King Henry. Wife: Mona, daughter by first wife: Cath, son: Alan.
    As the King’s son, he should be the first in line to the throne...right?
    #ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess
    #LikhitrakTheCrownPrincess
    #ช่อง3 #ช่อง33 #ch3 #ch33

cr:
verasalon
pongy888

Last edited:
why would someone be fake NY? either you like the actors / actresses or you don't like, why fake it?
no one says here you are fake dear i just said some might misunderstood you that's all and dont ask why because the reason is very obvious like posting unrelated videos that can cause WRONG IDEA about YOU when in fact you dont mean anything to offend any NYers I am just giving you a friendly reminder:angel10:we should just focus on the good things about NY happenings:cheer::aaaaa::love::thumbup::icon12:

why would someone be fake NY? either you like the actors / actresses or you don't like, why fake it?
my direct ANSWER to this question once and for all I have my personal experience here a certain regular poster here PRETENDING to be NYer I really IGNOREd that FAKE NYer in the beginning he/she was posting like real NYer but eventually her real color came out as Yaya hater accusing Yaya of having an affair with another guy.All NY haters in my opinion have the same strategy by joining in this thread pretending to be real NYers by posting as if solid NYers but subtly posting videos ,gifs,pictures of other couples from other fandom then comparing to NY then the end result are dramas and misunderstandings among real NYers.They want to see real NYers to fight each other this is what i see in my observation.I dont mean to offend you.:angel10: