[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
That’s crazy! I’m not even an “MK” fan but the only stupid drama started I see in here is created by these “so-called” NY fans? Are you guys really NY fans??? Why do you fabricate lies and things that MK fans don’t even bother mentioning about? It’s so unfair to use this Likit Rak thread to make lies or even fabricate things even related to MK. I would understand if an MK fan came in here and was putting NY down, but the only crazy lie I’m seeing is created by no other than some of the “so called” NY fans. If you are a true NY fan, you would be more truthful with yourself and stop spreading lies. That’s just so crazy! It’s so shameful to lie! I am going to tag a mod or even admin to help filter out FALSE lies in here. That’s how lies get spread. Nobody wants stupid ridiculous drama. Hey mods —perhaps you should read the previous pages and see who started all the nonsense comparison dragging MK into NY... before any more lies get spread around. @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai @sarN @darvil

I think it’s important to be FAIR and peaceful to other members who don’t even know that they’re being mentioned in this thread (in this case MK fans). If you really hate some Thai stars or couples, you should state it truthfully why you hate them instead of making up stupid lies. It is just immature and childish, yet you call yourself “NY fans?” Would NY even appreciate lying fans like you?

@twister02 @MKfan132 did you guys mention NY anywhere?? Cuz @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya claimed you guys were comparing MK to NY??? Perhaps you need to read and see the previous pages.

To all other peaceful NY fans, I usually check this thread for occasional updates out of boredom and do adore Yaya. So when I read crazy lies, it just takes me by surprise. This message is not intent to stir your peaceful sharing or update. But when lies are being thrown around, it’s improtant that a mod intervenes and those other members who don’t even know they’re being talked about should be made aware of.
I was so shocked you tag me in this. I didn't even know what's its all about. Did someone mentioned me prior to you? Cause honestly, I visited this thread before to comment about Na having his own Insta and asking for updates about Ya's movie with GDH coz it doesn't have its own thread before.

As for the question, did I mentioned NY anywhere? Yes, I did. In the koojins thread but did I compared them to MK? No. Why would I? I like the four of them. I don't like NY as a couple but I like them individually that's why I'm looking forward to their works. Why would I compare them to MK? They're friends for real. They support each other. I rarely visit this thread eventhough I'll be watching the lakorn because it's all about NY here and I respect fans. I never reacted when some of the fans here bashed MK for being a public couple and some of them saying they're not raised properly by their parents. I respect every corner of this forum site and I choose my battles wisely.

Me, as a MK fan didn't even mentioned NY on Kom Faek or the MK thread itself so I hope some of NY fans here will also stop doing the comparison because we never started it. It's a waste of time.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
This is from the writer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWyfwQDDnf/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

She was the scriptwriter for Ngao Ruk Luang Jai and Tara Himalya part in the 4hjhkk. Where she said that she was the one who suggested that Nadech be Fai and Boy be Lom even though physically they matched more as the other characters. But their true core is what the final result was. She is the head scriptwriter for LR and she said this is the first time that she got to write and develope a role for Nadech the most out of all of the projects that she's written. She said that Anne and khun Aew also had a hand in developing Davin but her goal was to bring out all of his abilities so that this character will allow him to showcase all of his talents. She said that Davin's character is very mysterious and layered and she heard that Nadech executed really well and did so in many scenes. So stay tuned and see which scenes will be most enjoyable.

This writer has big hits. She wrote Sawan Bieng, Roy Rae Sanae Rai, NNS ken and janie and yaya and jj version, soot sanae ha, jaew jai rai khun chai tawada, plerng boon, wai saab sarak kard... just to name a few.

LR is checking everything off! Anne's a crazy meticiulous producer, Khun Aew top director, the cast, wardrobe, and the writing team... it's really gonna be up to the editing and how they edit the pace of the lakorn. I mean the actual script is still up in the air and how it'll get executed. It is afterall a princess and bodyguard storyline so it's gonna be their challenge to make this basic storyline not so basic lol

Nanghom

❤NY❤
This is from the writer.

She was the scriptwriter for Ngao Ruk Luang Jai and Tara Himalya part in the 4hjhkk. Where she said that she was the one who suggested that Nadech be Fai and Boy be Lom even though physically they matched more as the other characters. But their true core is what the final result was. She is the head scriptwriter for LR and she said this is the first time that she got to write and develope a role for Nadech the most out of all of the projects that she's written. She said that Anne and khun Aew also had a hand in developing Davin but her goal was to bring out all of his abilities so that this character will allow him to showcase all of his talents. She said that Davin's character is very mysterious and layered and she heard that Nadech executed really well and did so in many scenes. So stay tuned and see which scenes will be most enjoyable.

This writer has big hits. She wrote Sawan Bieng, Roy Rae Sanae Rai, NNS ken and janie and yaya and jj version, soot sanae ha, jaew jai rai khun chai tawada, plerng boon, wai saab sarak kard... just to name a few.

LR is checking everything off! Anne's a crazy meticiulous producer, Khun Aew top director, the cast, wardrobe, and the writing team... it's really gonna be up to the editing and how they edit the pace of the lakorn. I mean the actual script is still up in the air and how it'll get executed. It is afterall a princess and bodyguard storyline so it's gonna be their challenge to make this basic storyline not so basic lol
Omg I want to skip these 10 days willing|willing|

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is from the writer.

I was going to post it too 555.

cr. https://www.facebook.com/NuttiyaSirakornwilai/posts/1825886394136980

From khun Nat, Nuttiya Sirakornwilai "ณัฐิยา ศิรกรวิไล", the scriptwriter of Likit Rak the crown princess. She has praised a lot Nadech about his talent and her wish to write a script for him. This screenwriter is very well known in the lakorn industry because she is behind many big hits. For example, the most recent one "Plerng Boon" or "SawanBiang" 10 years ago.

You can check all the lakorns she has written here: https://mydramalist.com/people/16075-nuttaya-sirakornvilai.

I remembered the scriptwriter of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat who dreams of writting a script for Nadech, now it's khun Nat lol. How many times Nadech will make his fans feel proud of him?

Translation
Nat has already taken care of the script and thought of Ngoa Rak Luang Jai, the first lakorn of "Nadech" and I met him again during 4 Hua Jai Heng Khun Kao. When we casted the characters...If we look at the character and look, "Boy Pakorn" must have been "Fai" because he looks wild, provocative. As for "Lom", it must have been Nadech because he is the most handsome from the quadruplet. But according to the script in Thara Himalaya where Nat is the one who wrote this, Nat suggested that Nadech suited to be "Fai" whereas Boy suited to be "Lom" from their characters and their real nature at that moment and then, Nadech has been "Ay Fai", the one who many people loved so much.

Nat has never written any full script for Nadech, Likit rak is the one I have written the most even if I am not the only one who wrote this because for this script, there was a big brainstorming between my friends and Ann with P'Aew. There were many participation in making this script but this work can stil be considered as sthg Nat has written for Nadech the most compared to other lakorns.

The goal I keep in mind was, I have to pull the most as possible the potential of Nadech for making the others see all his talent in acting. The character of "Dawin" has many complex sides and I have the information that Nadech has succeed to do it so well in many scenes. Let's try to see what scene will impress you the most.

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I was going to post it too 555.

cr. https://www.facebook.com/NuttiyaSirakornwilai/posts/1825886394136980

From khun Nat, Nuttiya Sirakornwilai "ณัฐิยา ศิรกรวิไล", the screenwriter of Likit Rak the crown princess. She has praised a lot Nadech about his talent and her wish to write a script for him. This screenwriter is very well known in the lakorn industry because she is behind many big hits. For example, the most recent one "Plerng Boon" or SawanBiang 10 years ago.

You can check all the lakorns she has written here: https://mydramalist.com/people/16075-nuttaya-sirakornvilai.

I remembered the screenwriter of Boopae Saniwa who dreams of writting a script for Nadech, now it's khun Nat lol. How many times Nadech will make his fans feel proud of him?

Translation
Nat has already taken care of the script and thought of Ngoa Rak Luang Jai, the first lakorn of "Nadech" and I met him again during 4 Hua Jai Heng Khun Kao. When we casted the characters...If we look at the character and look, "Boy Pakorn" must have been "Fai" because he looks wild, provocative. As for "Lom", it must have been Nadech because he is the most handsome from the quadruplet. But according to the script in Thara Himalaya where Nat is the one who wrote this, Nat suggested that Nadech suited to be "Fai" whereas Boy suited to be "Lom" from their characters and their real nature from both side at that moment and Nadech has been "Ay Fai" the one who many people love so much.

Nat has never written any fully script for Nadech, Likit rak is the one I have written the most even if I am not the only one who wrote this because for this script, there was a big brainstorming between my friends and Ann with P'Aew. There were many participation in making this script but this work can stil be considered as sthg Nat has written for Nadech the most compared to other lakorns.

The goal I keep in mind was, I have to pull off the most as possible the potential of Nadech for making the others see all his talent in acting. The character of "Dawin" has many complex sides and I have the information that Nadech has succeed to do it so well in many scenes. Let's try to see what scene will impress you the most.

SAME MINDS. It's the only good update from today.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
That video honestly just reminded me of how hot Nadech is in a uniform :love:
I've been moaning groaning since I heard they are gonna shoot this lakorn that Nadech is gonna be hotter than Willy in uniform. nobody taking it serious lol. :) Nadech is hot.. But us women have a bit sensitivity men in uniform lol especially marines and airforce :)