[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Lols I don't understand what happened here while I was gone . If you don't like someone, don't talk about them. Simple. I prefer NY because I've followed them for ages & I know pretty much nothing about MK so I can't say anything about them. In terms of beauty, it's subjective so not everyone will have the same opinion, so respect that & don't bash anyone; it's too much effort :pancarta:

Back to LR, am I the only one that feels that they did Yoghurt dirty with her "duty or love" clip? like the audio doesn't sound as good as the others.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
its only because im curious since i never see them in real life, sorry if its offended everyone, next time i wouldnt bring others again :(
It is not like you offend other.. that kind of post would bring in war if there is t both couple fan here as most ppl here would choose over NY as most are NYer.. but how you expect both fan or mk fan alone to respond to that situation .. think before you post lol...
In my point of view.. no need to know such thing ... as we like due to our preference...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWpK49BHK_/
Someone explain why Taew is here (I don't mean that in a rude way btw)
She won't be the last one and I am suspecting there will be more clips of other actors/actresses expressing their choices between love or duty. They're running with this theme like @Mins said previously. Also, I've seen something similar like this from Channel 3 but it was for which OST/song the actor/actress preferred from that year.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys! Thank you for the warm welcome! Let me post another video of mine. Might took a while for my next little project as I'm super busy at the moment. (Yet I've find the time to finish another NY vid hehehe) Sorry but I just can't stop this madness. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Hi guys! Thank you for the warm welcome! Let me post another video of mine. Might took a while for my next little project as I'm super busy at the moment. (Yet I've find the time to finish another NY vid hehehe) Sorry but I just can't stop this madness. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Your music are cool... like it so much... what r song titles?

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It’s ok to use other actor or actress to promote fellow co worker drama cuz both ya and na has done it . They work together as one company .
Pls respect others and not compare which couple ,actress , actor are better then who , everyone is good in their own ways . Fans has the right to choose who they love and idolize but that doesn’t mean they can’t enjoy other work of actors as well.
Let’s keep this thread as lit kit and na and ya thread just to avoid conflicts etc . Thanks and have a great day everyone

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I love the way Thais pronounce Alice's full name:risas3: The way P'Poodle said Hyrosos and how she put it so bluntly that Alice's parents are already dead:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: