[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Anne and NY round 100.....:risas3:. It's not your fault Anne, even on duty to present LR, NY choose Love :love:
  • annethong ค่ะ!..พี่นั่งอยู่ตรงนี้..พี่มองอะไรไม่เห็นทั้งนั้น :p :risas3:
  • annethong Yes!..I sit here..I don't see anything :p :risas3:
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BiULqZLhCOj/?taken-by=annethong

#TB :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

By working with NY for 2years, Ann must get used to see these two in their own world lol. The 1st clip is very cute. While Yaya is scolding Nadech because he's a real monkey, Ann is looking at them. NY realise it and then Ann seems to say "nothing" and concludes with a little touch to Nadech's 6 pack :risas3:. In the 2nd clip, Ann enjoys again to look at them.

cr.by_family & before14feb

Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Anne and NY round 100.....:risas3:. It's not your fault Ann, even on duty to present LR, NY choose Love :love:
  • annethong รึเราจะลุกไปดี??

cr.rightful owners
P Ann always looks like the third wheeler hahahahhaha

ah the waterfall scene wish we can see a bit more babysw

expect to see more kisses in here
How I wish May 14 were tomorrow but nope 11 more days to gooo

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
HI guys! Newbie here :):):). I swear I can't escape from NY fever no matter what I do.
Just wanna share the video i made :aaaaa: Enjoy.

Love it :clap::clap: you started with some of the best scenes (Nadech running on the beach :love:) & also ended with some of the best scenes (the waterfall scene & the pinky promise) :clap::clap:
Welcome to the thread :cheer:only 11 more days (where I am anyway, might be 10 days in other countries) until we can all fangirl & fanboy together :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Lee_247

sarNie Egg
Anne and NY round 100.....:risas3:. It's not your fault Anne, even on duty to present LR, NY choose Love :love:
  • annethong ค่ะ!..พี่นั่งอยู่ตรงนี้..พี่มองอะไรไม่เห็นทั้งนั้น :p :risas3:
  • annethong Yes!..I sit here..I don't see anything :p :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

By working with NY for 2years, Ann must get used to see these two in their own world lol. The 1st clip is very cute. While Yaya is scolding Nadech because he's a real monkey, Ann is looking at them. NY realise it and then Ann seems to say "nothing" and concludes with a little touch to Nadech's 6 pack :risas3:. In the 2nd clip, Ann enjoys again to look at them.

cr.by_family & before14feb
Not 6 but 8-pack as confirmed by Yaya. LOLL..Thanks for sweet clips

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Look at how khun Narongit praised Nadech :clap: Let's enjoy how he admires Nadech's performance! You can check his IG "narongvit", he rarely praises anyone like this. SO PROUD OF YOU BEAR !!!

This song, I have to praise Bear. Because I throw the hardest problem. At the beginning, I was also afraid if he will succeed or not but I have faith that my little brother can do it so I told Anne that I want Bear in featuring. Finally it came out very well. It's a piece that I want to show off to everyone because that's it! I had the feeling that I want and it raises Bear's singing at another level because he had the opportunity to sing in a Battle with a great singer like Mutmee. Even if he doesn't sing a lot but it's very outsanding, very peak! and the most important thing is I make this song for being very difficult 55 @keaw_jung@annethong @chandelier_music#Ch3ThailandMusic #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #หน้าที่กับหัวใจ #ณเดชน์ #nadech #narongvit

IG narongvit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiUhHBUgWlg/?hl=fr&taken-by=narongvit
Twitter narongvit: https://twitter.com/narongvit/status/992070775346794496

cr.narongvit

Let's replay the OST :thumbup:

cr.Ch3Thailand Music

Hi FIVE, you did it :thumbup:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Look at how khun Narongit praised Nadech :clap: Let's enjoy how he admires Nadech's performance! You can check his IG "narongvit", he rarely praises anyone like this. SO PROUD OF YOU BEAR !!!

This song, I have to praise Bear. Because I throw the hardest problem. At the beginning, I was also afraid if he will succeed or not but I have faith that my little brother can do it so I told Anne that I want Bear in featuring. Finally it came out very well. It's a piece that I want to show off to everyone because that's it! I had the feeling that I want and it raises Bear's singing at another level because he had the opportunity to sing in a Battle with a great singer like Mutmee. Even if he doesn't sing a lot but it's very outsanding, very peak! and the most important thing is I make this song for being very difficult 55 @keaw_jung@annethong @chandelier_music#Ch3ThailandMusic #ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess #หน้าที่กับหัวใจ #ณเดชน์ #nadech #narongvit

IG narongvit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiUhHBUgWlg/?hl=fr&taken-by=narongvit
Twitter narongvit: https://twitter.com/narongvit/status/992070775346794496

cr.narongvit

Let's replay the OST :thumbup:

cr.Ch3Thailand Music

Hi FIVE, you did it :thumbup:

You know who else came to show some love AGAIN, ICE SARANYU ahhahahah I told you he's a Nadech fan hahahahah

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech sees YaYa

Starts push ups

Million Kisses

above scene pretty much similar to Blue Lagoon Brooke Shields

It's cold out there but I'm on Fire says Nadech

Blue Lagoon Brooke Shields scene

I swear by the moon and the stars

I wondered should I go or should I stay
The band had only one more song to play
And then I saw you out the corner of my eyes
A little girl alone and so shy
I had the last waltz with you

I'll be faster than Speedy Gonzales & catch you when you need me to catch you :pancarta:

Mr & Mrs Kugimiya ooppss sorry I meant Mr & Mrs Smith :fighting3:

I can be mean if I want to ❄❄❄❄❄

Don't be so cold please...

my chest is warm enough to dry your tear drops

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

have just written few lines of chapter 1 of my novella staring NY :))

He definitely has an obsession with teasing her :risas3: I can't really say if it was love at first sight cuz I don't know them personally lol but they were both so shy and awkward with each other at first, and then their friendship blossomed & the rest is history~
TEASING:love::naughty2: is an ACCURATE sign when a Sagittarian is in love or had a crush on it's opposite sex .....Nadech is a Sag.... so I therefore conclude .... it was a love:icon12: at first sight and Yaya not only cute and pretty she is also kind and sweet young lady.Nadech said himself that Yaya is well mannered and has a nice attitude .......(who would not fall in love with this girl:love::icon12::naughty2:)Then during GRGR filming their friendship grew deep:love::icon12::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: