[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah Whenever I see a behind the scenes I always see him teasing her with something. I think that’s how he show his affection to people, the more he tease you the more he tries to be sweet to you. Because Yaya seem to be a target a lot..lol. It’s funny how she just take it all in. Sometimes she even look so innocent when he tease her that if thats others they probably be mad.,.lol. So one can just imagine when they just met and he started teasing her it’s probbaly his way to get close to her, so they’d be more comfortable with each other. Hm. I wonder though if he tease other people like he tease Yaya. Cause I saw him make jokes in front of others. But not to the extent of what he does to Yaya. Does he do that to others, cause some of those things Yaya just didn’t mind, but might anger other people,

And that farting in public I almost died watching that . At first I thought that wasn’t real.:risas3:. If I’m Yaya I’d think if he weren’t.so cute I’d really walk out lol, I’d die of embarrassment..haha. Nadech likes to eat and often. He must have fast metabolism. But every time a person eat air gets in especially when you eat fast you swallow more air. I don’t know that’s what a doctor told me :risas3:
The only people I remember him being that playful with are his cousins & probably his really close friends.
I honestly think Nadech has an obsession with farting :risas3::risas3: The same thing with food; he is almost always eating in the clips I see, you can tell he really loves food lol