cr.MAYA CHANNEL

ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess

cr.Nadech Activity

[Facebook Live] งานเปิดตัวละคร ลิขิตรัก The Crown Princess 30Apr18
cr.AnneThongFC

[TKBT]#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess

cr.nokbanpha

What you have to know from this video "[TKBT]#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess":

- Press conference in cooperation with CH3 & Tencent Video (*)

- All ch3 big boss, Tencent's MDs, agencies were there

- Interview from Ann & the cast (from 1min37s until 2min33s)
Ann: are you excited ka?
Yaya: Yes, very excited ka, it's really grandiose because most of all the cast are here
Nadech: Right! Today not only we launch Likit rak in Thailand but our lakorn will be broadcasted in China too therefore, it is even more grandiose
Sara: I'm very happy for everyone, the team, especially P'Ann ka because this lakorn took a lots of time to prepare and we have work very harder, more than 100%. I'm so happy that people will be able to watch Ann's project abroad
Ann: You will see everything that you expect in the first episode. I don't want you to miss it.
Yaya: Thank you so much everybody for coming to support Likit rak the crown princess and the others lakorns. Can I ask you to support LR ka, it will air this 14th. We are all as excited as the viewers who wait for a long time. We also want to watch it! P' Bear (Nadech), let's talk too ka.
Nadech: Give support to all of us too please.

- What is grandiose about this lakorn is it is the 1st time that a thai lakorn will be broadcasted in China on the same day in association with CH3 and TENCENT VIDEOS on Monday-tuesday from Tencent application only in China. Tencent has 800 million active users!

- The 500 t-shirts (300bahts) for making merit have already been sould out.

Can you imagine? 800 Millions active users !!! Holy sauce!!! The thai market seems very little compared to Tencent Videos so not only we'll have to check the feedback from Thailand but also TENCENT. It's a very good opportunity for thai lakorn industry, thai celebrity to be promoted in Asia and then the whole world. I'm proud of NY, Ann and likit rak the crown princess who are the 1st thai lakorn to be bought by Tencent and then will be broadcasted in China at the same time as Thai from Tencent Appplication.

(*) cr.wiki
Tencent is the world's biggest investment corporation, one of the largest Internet and technology companies, as well as the largest and most valuable gaming (Tencent Games) and social media company in the world. Its many services include social network, music, web portals, e-commerce, mobile games, internet services, payment systems, smartphones, and multiplayer online games, which are all among the world's biggest and most successful in their respective categories. It also owns the majority of China's entertainment services (Tencent Entertainment), with more than 800 million active users, the world's largest and most profitable.

I also take this opportunity to bring back one of my old post about the deal with Tencent in FEBRUARY because I saw many lies left and right which is very entertaining for everyone who follows LR because we all know since february that LR will air in May.

cr. page166: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...-nadech-kugimiya-yaya-urassaya.62831/page-166
So it's OFFICIAL
!!!!!!!!! Congratulation for Nadech & Yaya, Thongentertainment and CH3! What a great and amazing news. I 'm so proud for you NY, you deserve it!

This article said that Tencent has contacted 1st themself CH3 for buying the rights of Likit Rak the crown Princess, such it is the 1st CH3 lakorn who has been bought. The reasons why they have chosen Likit Rak are:
- The lead actors who are the Number one koo kwan & Superstar of Thai ET: Nadech & Yaya
- Ann Thongprasom who is the producer and is considerated as the Queen of Thai ET
- The storyline of LR fits perfectly the Chinese Market.
- LR must air around May
- Likit Rak will be on air both at the same time in Thailand and China with chinese sub.

• icesarunyu‏ @icesarunyu 7
    This song is so beautiful, Duty with heart Ost Likit rak, Nong Mutmee sings so well from her heart and what is very surprising is Nadech. I already knew that Nadech sings very well but the notes he has to sing are so difficult! Nadech has succeed to make it so well, so beautiful. Listen!!! Listen!!!
credit: https://twitter.com/icesarunyu/status/990958930841845760

Nat, Gun, Ice, what an amazing serie of thai singers :) and the list goes on :thumbup:

They are always looking at each other but Nadech is sooooooo obvious :)

Look at the mic, Nadech is such a teaser lol :risas3:

Nadech & Yaya are too sweet that Yoghurt and Indy are looking at them with smile. Another new NY shippers? :naughty2: :love: . NY's sweetness is sthg very toxic, until today, every NY fans have still not found any way out :risas3:. Dawin - Danika & Alice - Alan, stay tune :thumbup:

Ann and Sara joined the party too :love: :risas3:

All credits go to the rightful owners

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Mwahh mwahh thank u sasuke :icon12::love:
cr.nokbanpha

What you have to know from these two videos:

- Press conference in cooperation with Tencent Video (*)

- All ch3 big boss were, Tencent', agencies

Yaya: Yes, very excited ka, it's really grandiose because most of all the cast are here
Nadech, right, today not only we launch Likit rak in Thailand but our lakorn will be broadcasted in China too therefore, it is even more grandiose
Sara: I'm very happy for everyone, the team, especially P'Ann ka because this lakorn took a lots of time to prepare and we have worker very harder more than 100%. I'm so happy that people will be able to watch Ann's project abroad
Ann: You will see everything that you expect in the first episode. I don't want you to miss it.
Yaya; Thank you so much everybody for coming to support Likit rak the crown princess and the others lakorns. Can I ask you to support LR ka, it will air this 14th. We are all as excited as the viewers who wait for a long time, we also want to watch it! P' Bear (Nadech), let's talk too ka.
Nadech: Give support to all of us too please krap.

- What is grandiose about this lakorn is it is the 1st time that a thai lakorn will be broadcasted in China on the same day in association with CH3 and TENCENT VIDEOS on Monday-tuesday from Tecent aplication only in China. Tecent has 800 million active users

Can you imagine? 800 Millions active members !!! Holy sauce!!! The thai market seems very little compared to Tencent Videos so not only we'll have to check the feedback from Thailand but also TENCENT. It's the very good opportunity for thai lakorn industry, thai celebrity to be promoted in Asia and then the whole world. I'm proud of NY, Ann and likit rak the crown princess who are the 1st thai lakorn to be bought by Tencent and then will be broadcasted in China at the same time as Thai from Tencent Appplication.

(*) cr.wiki
Tencent is the world's biggest investment corporation, one of the largest Internet and technology companies, as well as the largest and most valuable gaming (Tencent Games) and social media company in the world. Its many services include social network, music, web portals, e-commerce, mobile games, internet services, payment systems, smartphones, and multiplayer online games, which are all among the world's biggest and most successful in their respective categories. It also owns the majority of China's enttertainment services (Tencent Entertainment), with more than 800 million active users and 120 million paying subscribers, the world's largest and most profitable

[Review Banteung]#ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess
cr.nokbanpha

This song is so beautiful, Duty with heart Ost Likit rak, Nong Mutmee sings so well from her heart and what is very surprising is Nadech. I already knew that Nadech sings very well but the notes he has to sing are so difficult! Nadech has succeed to make it so well, so beautiful. Listen!!! Listen!!!

Nat Myria, Gun, Ice, what an amazing serie of thai singers :) and the list goes on :thumbup:

They are always looking at each other 555 but Nadech is sooooooo obvious :)

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
i hope there will be a scene where nadech will be crying too when he see yaya was crying so they will be crying together because their love couldnt be happen so it will be really sad, the moment when you realize that you will let go of each other because your love was too much to let her happy with someone else but in the end you realize that you are the only one who could make her happy :icon12: so you will never let go of her for ever

mollyb

sarNie Egg
cr.MAYA CHANNEL

cr.Nadech Activity

cr.AnneThongFC

cr.nokbanpha

Nadech: Right! Today not only we launch Likit rak in Thailand but our lakorn will be broadcasted in China too therefore, it is even more grandiose
Sara: I'm very happy for everyone, the team, especially P'Ann ka because this lakorn took a lots of time to prepare and we have work very harder, more than 100%. I'm so happy that people will be able to watch Ann's project abroad
Yaya: Thank you so much everybody for coming to support Likit rak the crown princess and the others lakorns. Can I ask you to support LR ka, it will air this 14th. We are all as excited as the viewers who wait for a long time. We also want to watch it! P' Bear (Nadech), let's talk too ka.

- What is grandiose about this lakorn is it is the 1st time that a thai lakorn will be broadcasted in China on the same day in association with CH3 and TENCENT VIDEOS on Monday-tuesday from Tecent aplication only in China. Tecent has 800 million active users

Can you imagine? 800 Millions active users !!! Holy sauce!!! The thai market seems very little compared to Tencent Videos so not only we'll have to check the feedback from Thailand but also TENCENT. It's the very good opportunity for thai lakorn industry, thai celebrity to be promoted in Asia and then the whole world. I'm proud of NY, Ann and likit rak the crown princess who are the 1st thai lakorn to be bought by Tencent and then will be broadcasted in China at the same time as Thai from Tencent Appplication.

(*) cr.wiki
Tencent is the world's biggest investment corporation, one of the largest Internet and technology companies, as well as the largest and most valuable gaming (Tencent Games) and social media company in the world. Its many services include social network, music, web portals, e-commerce, mobile games, internet services, payment systems, smartphones, and multiplayer online games, which are all among the world's biggest and most successful in their respective categories. It also owns the majority of China's entertainment services (Tencent Entertainment), with more than 800 million active users, the world's largest and most profitable.

I also take this opportunity to bring back one of my old post about the deal with Tencent in FEBRUARY because I saw many lies left and right which is very entertaining for everyone who follows LR because we all know since february that LR will air in May.

cr. page166: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...-nadech-kugimiya-yaya-urassaya.62831/page-166
So it's OFFICIAL
!!!!!!!!! Congratulation for Nadech & Yaya, Thongentertainment and CH3! What a great and amazing news. I 'm so proud for you NY, you deserve it!

This article said that Tencent has contacted 1st themself CH3 for buying the rights of Likit Rak the crown Princess, such it is the 1st CH3 lakorn who has been bought. The reasons why they have chosen Likit Rak are:
- The lead actors who are the Number one koo kwan & Superstar of Thai ET: Nadech & Yaya
- Ann Thongprasom who is the producer and is considerated as the Queen of Thai ET
- LR must air around May
- Likit Rak will be on air both at the same time in Thailand and China with chinese sub.

Nat, Gun, Ice, what an amazing serie of thai singers :) and the list goes on :thumbup:

Nadech & Yaya are too sweet that Yoghurt and Indy are looking at them with smile. Another new NY shippers? :naughty2: :love: . NY's sweetness is sthg very toxic, until today, every NY fans have still not find the any way out :risas3:. Dawin - Danika & Alice - Alan, stay tune :thumbup:

Thank you for the info!

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
cr.MAYA CHANNEL

cr.Nadech Activity

cr.AnneThongFC

cr.nokbanpha

- What is grandiose about this lakorn is it is the 1st time that a thai lakorn will be broadcasted in China on the same day in association with CH3 and TENCENT VIDEOS on Monday-tuesday from Tencent application only in China. Tencent has 800 million active users!

Can you imagine? 800 Millions active users !!! Holy sauce!!! The thai market seems very little compared to Tencent Videos so not only we'll have to check the feedback from Thailand but also TENCENT. It's a very good opportunity for thai lakorn industry, thai celebrity to be promoted in Asia and then the whole world. I'm proud of NY, Ann and likit rak the crown princess who are the 1st thai lakorn to be bought by Tencent and then will be broadcasted in China at the same time as Thai from Tencent Appplication.

(*) cr.wiki

So it's OFFICIAL

- LR must air around May

Nadech & Yaya are too sweet that Yoghurt and Indy are looking at them with smile. Another new NY shippers? :naughty2: :love: . NY's sweetness is sthg very toxic, until today, every NY fans have still not find the any way out :risas3:. Dawin - Danika & Alice - Alan, stay tune :thumbup:

Nice!! I want more 555 I can't get enough of them even after watching all of their fancams, perd gong vic, and all the scoops.