[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
I still not believe that Yaya has shared this sexy moment of Na in TOPLESS in her insta story loooool. She was generous today, she shared her " 's " with the others or maybe she was teasing us like, you can only watch it 555. With Yaya, it's nothing or everything, she will always surprise us. As for Nadech, he doesn't care anymore "YEAH I LOVE HER" :thumbup:

- Yaya: P'Bear, where are your clothes ka?
- Her caption: I give back good to the society ka, your welcome ka lololol

cr.urassayas

cr.rightful owners

I suggest "wishforUnseenNYpics" loool :risas3:

What Na was doing loool? Two monkeys in action

cr.by_family

When Nadech & Yaya are looking to their sweet moments

cr.by_family

Family's moments :)

cr.by_family

HUG HUG :love: :love: before leaving :thumbup:

cr.rightful owners
Yaya sure knows how to cheer everyone a little for 2 weeks of torture. She better gets this for us daily 555. Seems she doesn't mind to share her .

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The promotional theme will be, would you choose love or duty?

They're asking this question again at the Perd Kong. https://www.instagram.com/p/BiM6vZ-HnZf/?tagged=ลิขิตรักthecrownprincess

Some no-shows. Krating didn't make it when he was scheduled because he twisted his ankle. I was looking forward to him so this sucks. And it extra sucked because Reindeer had to do the opening walk with Yoghurt and it was like nooooo you can't put non-models next to YOGHURT that was sad hahhahaaha Yoghurt looked so good too just in heels and a ladies tux, I was like is this girl forreal ahhahaa

Mutemee... I don't know what happened to her, I thought she was scheduled to perform too. But I guess we forgot coz we got the mv any ahahhahaha

Khun Aew was there too but too bad she didn't participate on the Q&A.

It's amusing to see all of the stars gush about the project. Like the clip from the fans of NY looking at it hahaha you can see them into it and then comment on it too. But what's going on with how Anne might make the ending... it's like a mystery still? WTF hahaha this production took a total of 3 years to plan and execute and the dedication is already showing. I like how during the Q&A, anne was like, I wanted THIS cast! ahhaha meaning everyone from the leads to support. And we know she wanted everything for location. Anne made no compromises here. She waited for NY for 5 years. Waited for Khun Aew too she had to make sure Khun Da didn't snatch her ahhahaa I want to hear more about how she got those vet surprises coz that's a lot too. She used to bring in newbies to fill in small guest roles now it's all vets.

Last edited:

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Ice sarunyu, a famous thai singer came to praise himself Nadech on his twitter :clap::clap::clap::clap:. Well when his fans praise him, people will say we are not neutral so what about a very reputated thai singer? Nadech you rock like usual!!! Hope he and Yaya will have another OST.

icesarunyu‏ @icesarunyu 7
เพลงนี้เพราะจัง หน้าที่กับหัวใจ Ost ลิขิตรัก น้องมัดหมี่ร้องเพราะจับใจ และ ที่Surpriseมาก คือ ณเดช รู้อยู่แล้วว่า ณเดช ร้องเพลง เพราะ แต่โน๊ตที่ต้องร้องในเพลงนี้ยาก ณเดช ทำออกมาดีมาก โครตเพราะอะ ฟัง!!!ฟัง!!!

icesarunyu‏ @icesarunyu 7
This song is so beautiful, Duty with heart Ost Likit rak, Nong Mutmee sings so well from her heart and what is very surprising is Nadech. I already knew that Nadech sings very well but the notes he has to sing are so difficult! Nadech has succeed to make it so well, so beautiful. Listen!!! Listen!!!

credit: https://twitter.com/icesarunyu/status/990958930841845760

I share again the MV loooool

If Na was at Chandelier studio at that time and Yaya too, I think Yaya must have an OST too hihihi and maybe Na has 2 OST or there are many versions? STAY TUNE!

But Yimmibang has spoiled us lol, for sure Yaya has an OST
  • yimmybang waiting for other songs,pleaseeeee

I think Ice is a fan ahahah this isn't the first time he praised nadech ahhaha But he's actually right. There's a lot of people who can carry a tune but their voices aren't anywhere being near a recording voice. There's a difference between being able to carry a tune and to have a voice that translates well when it's recorded. Nadech doesn't have a professionally trained voice at all but his tone style is at a level where it can be used for recording and it doesn't sound meh. If Nadech sang this duet live, I'm pretty confident that he would sound just like the recording.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I am surprised they didn't show that scene where Nadech lifted Yaya into the air by her waist, in any of the teasers so far. Unless it really was a bts :naughty2:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for sharing. I finally had time to watch the Ost, which sounds great and so heartwrenching.

To be honest, it is beautiful, but would love to have Yaya and Nadech to sing together, but still have hope that we will be surprised. So sad the lyrics about...love and duty that can't go together, there is no way that we can love each other, would like to tell you that I love you, but have to keep it inside me. It is not that I don't love you, but we have to withhold our hearts. The more we love, the more we are hurt....:crybaby2:huh huh huh, I am so ready for the emotional rollercoaster.

By the way, Yaya's story with topless Nadech is so sweet. I really have the feeling that she shows more where she belongs to and that Nadech captured her heart. I love it:love: who can be that near and make him smile with her tease if she is not his special person? And the words on their shirts today.....love.....angel......

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay, maybe ny fans will disagree but ummm.. the song isn’t entirely catchy or good. It’s not the type to grab your attention right away. The lyrics are strong, duty vs the heart, but mutmee isn’t a strong singer in my opinion. I didn’t like her song she did for Mark and Kim in her MV either. But the quality of the MV looks amazing and NY looks good. Looks like there’s going to be a lot of obstacles for them due to their status. I hope there’s more beautiful and catchy songs. For a big production like this they should include at least more than 3 soundtracks, unless they were already planning to and I’m just living under the rock. Lol :p

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Okay, maybe ny fans will disagree but ummm.. the song isn’t entirely catchy or good. It’s not the type to grab your attention right away. The lyrics are strong, duty vs the heart, but mutmee isn’t a strong singer in my opinion. I didn’t like her song she did for Mark and Kim in her MV either. But the quality of the MV looks amazing and NY looks good. Looks like there’s going to be a lot of obstacles for them due to their status. I hope there’s more beautiful and catchy songs. For a big production like this they should include at least more than 3 soundtracks, unless they were already planning to and I’m just living under the rock. Lol :p
I understand what you mean; it took me a few listens to get into it but now I have it on repeat. I feel that the main strong point of the song is that it really fits in well with the story & the MV; like the pain & sadness you see in the scenes in the MV correlate perfectly with the song and even if one doesn't understand Thai, they can still easily understand what the lyrics are conveying through Nadech & Mutmee's voices & the MV itself

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I understand what you mean; it took me a few listens to get into it but now I have it on repeat. I feel that the main strong point of the song is that it really fits in well with the story & the MV; like the pain & sadness you see in the scenes in the MV correlate perfectly with the song and even if one doesn't understand Thai, they can still easily understand what the lyrics are conveying through Nadech & Mutmee's voices & the MV itself
If I have to be honest, that ost is actually very boring to me, maybe not to others. But yes— I hope there’s better soundtracks coming out soon. I honestly was expecting very beautiful and soothing music to fit this princess theme and more sad songs to go with their love and status.

But yea— I’ll try and keep listening to it to see if it will click with me over time.