[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hey, I think Alice had a crush on Mister Dawin :naughty2:. We can feel that she will take advantage of her position on him. Yeah! NO MERCY Alice! Punish Dawin as much as you can, any man would be loved to be mistreated by a georgeous Princess like you :risas3:. And Dawin's expression when he saw Alice is EPIC!!! "What the hell she s gonna do to me" 555

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
I'm super pleased!
P'Ann is done her homework beyond than I expected it would be .
I got all the emotions in very short amount of time .
Having period and amazing introduction like this is bad. 5555
It's swinging hard your mood ups and Downs .

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Hey, I think Alice had a crush on Mister Dawin :naughty2:. We can feel that she will take advantage of her position on him. Yeah! NO MERCY Alice! Punish Dawin as much as you can, any man would be loved to be mistreated by a georgeous Princess like you :risas3:. And Dawin's expression when he saw Alice is EPIC!!! "What the hell she s gonna do to me" 555

Well Davin is very devoted. So he might take her order and punishment as part of his duty. 555

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
I was so focused on the BEAUTY I didn't catch the part where they explained that the two countries have a long history together and heavily connected as they are military allies and train together.

I see Anne put the royal family in blue contacts. :clap::clap::clap: Nice subtle attention to detail.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Omg i am speechless , Ann sure made me proud ,can’t even contain all these excitement in . Holy sauce holy cow etc . I wish tomorrow is the 8 already .lol
Btw the country name mean gold in Latin , thank goodness cuz everytime I hear it made me think like they name their country after sauces such as ketchup,bbq etc lol..
Sara and Cindy seem very evil , like the kind u just wanna slap lol .

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
You know there's gonna be more of this scoop because I know that Pop Areeya was also at the filming of it and she hasn't been featured yet!!! Let's hope for tomorrow! No wonder they were promoting a scoop as if the lakorn was airing today ahhahahhhahaha

official upload

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I am so excited to watch this special! It’s 4:22am in my neck of the woods and I need to get some beauty sleep. I was away watching another lakorn but want to come back to read everyone’s comments later! :aaaaa:This website I subscribed to better have it uploaded when I wake up in a few. :aloofandbored:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
This scene is EPIC, I think we gonna cry a lot! I applaud Nadech & Yaya's acting here :clap:, with only 3sec, through their eyes, we can feel how much both are in pain...DUTY VS LOVE :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Clip with sound: https://www.instagram.com/p/BiEXcJdjYCe/?taken-by=minozmino

Ohhhhh my holy.......I love that look and you can feel his pain. His eyes looking down, but in tears and he is holding back not to look at her as too much pain:crybaby2:

I am ready for the heart-wrenching ride and cry with them. Please 8th May come soon!!!!

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ohhhhh my holy.......I love that look and you can feel his pain. His eyes looking down, but in tears and he is holding back not to look at her as too much pain:crybaby2:

I am ready for the heart-wrenching ride and cry with them. Please 8th May come soon!!!!
he didnt dare look at her eyes because she is a princess and it would be rude, but deep down i think he miss her and wanna hug her so much :crybaby2:

I have just noticed that Dawin's boss is at the background and he seems to monitor him....Maybe he has just scolded Dawin about Alice like you have to know your duty! And then Alice came out from her car and was a little bit surprise to see Dawin who is looking down. We can feel how much Dawin is in pain, he wants to look at her but he cannot and Alice is wondering why Dawin doesn't dare to look at her since they are close now. I want to cry :crybaby2:. Great acting !!!

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You know there's gonna be more of this scoop because I know that Pop Areeya was also at the filming of it and she hasn't been featured yet!!! Let's hope for tomorrow! No wonder they were promoting a scoop as if the lakorn was airing today ahhahahhhahaha

official upload

I think the Perd Kong Vic will be on 1st May 9-10 am :aaaaa:. We are lucky, there are so many special scoops and the perd kong vic is a good show because we know more about the feedback of the actors and the BTS. All the special scoops were focus on Dawin, Alice etcccc. I want to know the feeback from Nadech, Yaya and the others .