[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So if Yaya and sunny characters are siblings how are they going to end up together???
They won’t end up together and will probably be like one of the many American movies where it’s just about the story and plots. I’ll be watching it for the comedy since 2 hours timeframe is way too short for me to fin anyone. Unlike, lakorn watching which I spend days and countless hours watching pra’ek romancing/courting nang’ek til the end.

twister02

M♥K
I'm gonna watch the movie for Sunny & Yaya but hopefully I end up liking Nichkhun's acting cuz in all the stuff I saw him in, he was pretty meh. Sunny is so funny in that teaser :risas3::risas3:
P'Sunny is really funny tho sometimes his attack is more on the slapstick side but if that's what the script says so, he is not ashamed to do it. He is also good in drama. Nichkhun was good in Seven Something (also a movie from GTH/GDH).

I'm really looking forward to this movie since GDH made this plus this is the first movie of Yaya under them. Hopefully it will not be the last. I'm wishing she'll do at least 2 just like Mew.

For sure they'll incorporate drama on the last part just like any other romcoms they made.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
@yayayaya lol they won't end up together. (not sure if you're joking or not...) sorry
I think it's supposed to be a funny family film with only a dash of rom-com bc of Nichkhun and Yaya's relationship in the film
Lol I wasn’t sure who was P’ek, cuz I know for sure YaYa is N’ek ... I know all 3 is the main character but I wasn’t sure who will end up with YAya at the end..

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@yayayaya ohhh hehehe yeah there's really no P'ek or N'ek I guess you can say since it focus more on the sibling relationship (Yaya and Sunny) then with Sunny being the annoying older brother trying to interfere with Nichkhun and Yaya's relationship just to get on her nerves/payback i guess lol

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Yeah there is no clear p'ek, I don't even think Nichkhun will be introduced at the start of the movie cuz they will have to do a back story & show the sibling interaction when Sunny & Yaya were little kids & when they were teenagers.

The teaser looks fun especially the moment sunny appeared to ruin everything hahahaha...I will be watching it for ya but I think I'll be excitedly looking forward to Sunny's ridiculousness with their siblings bickering lolol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhJfQufHcZ3/
what makes this movie perfect for Yaya I guess she has failed relationship with her boo here the movie is mainly about siblings love hate relationship who knows this movie could have part 2 in the near future wherein :icon12:Sunny will find his match(gf:icon12:) then :icon12:Nadech will be Yaya's boyfriend character:love::naughty2::aaaaa:

They won’t end up together and will probably be like one of the many American movies where it’s just about the story and plots. I’ll be watching it for the comedy since 2 hours timeframe is way too short for me to fin anyone. Unlike, lakorn watching which I spend days and countless hours watching pra’ek romancing/courting nang’ek til the end.
who knows this movie will end up with part 2 and that's when GDH will hire :icon12:Nadech to be Yaya's boyfriend:icon12::naughty2::love::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::icon12:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.

Here's a link to the cute clip....gotta like this lady.
She said that she like everything about Yaya. Yaya is down to earth, smart, good and kind person, and she also has a handsome boyfriend. When asked if she is a fanclub of Yaya's boyfriend too, the lady said yes, she is a fanclub of both Nadech and Yaya...:icon12:

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...09_1469636556498916_6821317194660446208_n.mp4

Yaya is so pretty at the tapping of Today Show and Nadech is so handsome in Japan.....

Can pre-order on April 16 for the Sudsapda magazine, May 2018 cover....

cr:as tagged,keaw jung,rightful owners

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ahhh i love Na in this Japan trip..He looks so fine oh man!!!!!!!
nadech always looks beyond fineeeeeee. He's too good looking. Lol. I have to thank mae keaw, seng_khonken and the others aunties for uploading his vids+pics in ig.

Nadech is someone who is naturally super handsome. He has big eyebrows, long eyelashes, perfect noise, pink lips and a gorgeous smile with his dimples. With or without make up, he s so handsome. I have had the opportunity to see him in real and I can tell U, he 's too handsome to be a human. He looks 10times better in real than in pics whereas he already looks super fine in pics lol. In his Japan's trip, I don't know why but he has so much sex appeal, it must be related to his little beard and his big eyebrows :nut:. He is perfectly the spec of our Yaya who love eurasians, look manly! Moreover, there are many eurasians but I have rarely seen someone with thai and austrian blood like Na, it must be the reason why he is a one of a kind.

I remembered this scene in Duang Jai akkhanee when "khun Pruk" described "Nai Fai's face", perfect description indeed :love::
"Your face looks so sharp. Slender face, dark eyebrows, sharp eyes, prominent nose, horn chestnut-shaped lips with roselle color. Your eylashes are attractive. I think girls must envy you".

Duang Jai Akkanee (Eng Sub) Ep 2-7
cr.LakornCrack

The Making of DONT Magazine - January 2012 with Nadech Kugimiya
cr.DONTchannel

Yaya - 2014.09.23 - T-ser Prink (it begins at 12sec)
cr.WindLight2012

MC
: does Nadech have many things in common with your specs?
Yaya: I think Nadech is the spec guy of every women ka
MC: Manly or chubby (korean/chinese look)?
Yaya: Manly ka!!!
MC: hahahahaha !!!!
MC: Funny or serious?
Yaya: Funny is ok
MC: Oh love is coming
P'Ja Yossinee (director of Maker Y) : Barry or Nadech?
Yaya: shy :nut: :naughty2: :love:

(PS: you can watch the full show on youtube, they have cut some parts in this T-ser but I have translated all what they said according to the interview at that moment).

cr.keaw_jung, longlifeforheaven, khampajjin, seng_khonkaen

As for Yaya, she s the definition of perfection too. She looks like a real doll. Big eyes, big and long eyebrows, little noise, big and luscious lips with a chubby baby face :love:. And now that she turns her self to be more sexy, every men must envy Nadech lol.

Yaya Is Mynx - MISTY MYNX SPRING / SUMMER 2016
cr.Misty Mynx

cr.as tagged

When you look at Nadech, you envy Yaya and when you look at Yaya, you envy Nadech :risas3:.

I have just noticed that our thread has reached 500K views!!!! It's a lot and Likit rak is still not on air :clap:. People are interested in both Likit rak and Nadech Yaya's updates. Thank you to all the active members and silent readers for your interest :thumbup: :cheer:.

Last edited: