[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I used to hate Nadech's interview bc he talked a lot and very confusing. While my Thai not on that level yet. I love how they grown up and being so effective with words yet so thoughtful. I think brother sister or best friends were best choice to label their status back then. Bc they are so private. Usually when you said you're dating , fans have certain expectation what they would do as couple and demand sweet moments to share . I guess it works so far .
So when ppl run into them in a restaurant they won't be as surprised as they were before 555
Yep likewise dear :confused12:

and thanks to those who want to destroy NY by spreading FAKE NEWS:BangHead: against NY bc of them :icon12::love:Nadech confessed his LOVE of Yaya :icon12::cheer:publicly:icon12::aaaaa:.I visited spicy forum where more NY haters:BangHead: are spreading bad news about NY they are all quiet and speechless:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

As soon as I heard the news with that fencing guy I literally started laughing xD it came out of no where; like the media was trying to grab at anything that can be seen as breaking news. After reading Rosie's IG post, I'm even more convinced the media blew things out of proportion & this fencing guy isn't helping either.
I used to hate whats happening about the accusation against Yaya that Porche guy and Nickjun news of Yaya we know the fact that it's all FALSE but it turned out a BEAUTIFUL MESS :cheer::icon12::love::naughty2:bc it made :love::naughty2:Nadech to confess his :icon12:LOVE of Yaya publicly:aaaaa:.I guess we can expect more real kisses in LR bc ms Anne knows NY are real life couple so it's not hard for them to kiss FOR REAL:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
ลูกอม by ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ | Slim Concept (31/03/2018)
Nadech Activity

ที่จริงฉันก็เจ็บ Ost.ลมซ่อนรัก | ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ | Slim Concept (31/03/2018)
Nadech Activity

เพลง ลูกอม By.ณเดชน์ งานSlim Concept 31-3-2561
Gatsby Love NY

เพลง ที่จริงฉันก็เจ็บ By.ณเดชน์ งานSlim Concept 31-3-2561
Gatsby Love NY

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg_vQlthXtr/
Did Nadech say something about doing merit together?
He said something very fin, like we used to make merit together (= that's why people love them and according to thai belief, when you make merit together, you strengthen your love destiny). I will translate the caption of this NYFC who has shared some parts of NY's interview related to the "Merit":

พี่ญ่า : ไม่รู้ว่าทำบุญด้วยอะไรถึงมีคนสนับสนุน มอบความรักให้โดยที่ไม่รู้จักเรา.
พี่แบร์ : ทำบุญด้วยกัน.
ถามเรื่องถ้ามีโอกาสไปรดน้ำดำหัวผู้ใหญ่ของแต่ละฝ่าย.
พี่แบร์ : ถ้ามีโอกาสคงทำ แต่จะเอามาลงรึป่าว เด๋วว่ากันอีกที.
cr.sine_zaii

Translation:
P'Ya: We don't know what kind of merit we have made for having so many people who support us, give us love whereas they don't personally know us
P'Bear: We make merit together!

The medias asked if they will have the opportunity to be blessed by the elders by pouring water on their head (thai tradition for songkran, thai new year) from each other's side.
P'Bear: If we have the opportunity, we will do it but will we share pics? Well, we will see it later.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

First of all, thank you to all of you for having updating these events, from Nadech's event today for slim concept to the TV Gold award. You NYFC...you rock!!!

CONGRATULATION TO NADECH & YAYA for this TV GOLD AWARD !!! One of the biggest and valuable award in Thailand! This is not a "popular award" voted by the public. You two are our pride, just to be nominated for this award, we were already happy, but to win it and both, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You are also CH3's pride and all thai people's pride :clap:.

My opinion:
Nadech has rocked as Petra in LLSR. He is the number 1 actor of Thailand but he was not afraid to portray a "diva star" called Petra. He didn't care about the impact that can cause this role on his reputation, his image, his fame. Not many actors will dare to portray this kind of character. He has perfectly played as "a woman", not a "gay". All his scenes as Petra are very impressive! Even if the production was not so good with a very poor script and storyline....but a star with such a talented skills like him will always shine no matter what. Give him a stone, he will transform it into gold. Nadech is a golden boy, nobody has succeed to do what he has achieved in his career in less than 10years. The truth is even if he stops his career right now, nobody will never succeed to beat him. But please don't stop your career 555, we want more from U and now our expectations are getting higher and higher! The next station: Commander Dawin in Likit Rak and Achira, the Aliien in Likit Rak kham duang Dao (MLFTS)

What about Yaya, she has impressed a lot as Miss G, how many people have cried because of her and felt her pain and anger of "Never give up!". Nobody could be a better miss G than her. Yaya has never played a role like this and for her first time, not only she has convinced everybody but her performance was so impressive and challenging because Miss G is totally at the opposite of Yaya and what she used to play in her lakorn. She is a real talented actress and this is just the beginning because ch3 gives her now more challenging roles. The next station: Princess Alice in Likit Rak and her new one with more than 4 characters to portray in KlinKa Salong, Yaya is the IT GIRL of Thailand!

Congratulation for CH3 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

cr.keaw_jung

P'Aof and NY are congratulating each other for their awards because CH3 is a big and same family!
cr.by_family

Cr. @jordwphoto , @____jongrak____ , @mim_sotaya , @nadech.fc

Nadech & Yaya received the best actor & actress award for TV Gold award 2018.
cr.nokbanpha

cr.Cr. @aomeaim , @kwankao2010 , @tookta_074

NY's behind the scene of TV Gold award
cr.M Entertainment

If I have to choose just one impressive scene (I know, there are many impressive scenes :risas3:) from Nadech in leh lub salab raeng and Yaya as Miss G in Kluen cheewit which shows that they deserve to receive this TV gold award, it could be these scenes :clap: :clap::

LehLubSalubRang EP.8 ตอนที่ 2/9 | 22-08-60 | Ch3Thailand (it starts at 5min38sec)
cr.Ch3Thailand

Grand Ma leaves Jeerawat
cr.Ch3Thailand

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The fancam are the best video ever because it is focus on NY and we can hear the scream from the public. Have you noticed something very sweet & fin? Cat & Mae Pla have recorded with their mobile phone Nadech's speech from the beginning when they announced him as the winner until the end. They looks like a "Family". Sperbund's family are proud of Nadech's achievements :love: :icon12: :love:

Nadech received TV Gold award for the Best actor for his performance in Leh lub salab raeng as Petra.
cr.Nadech Activity

Nadech's speech was really fin tonight. He has thanked everybody from The producer P'Mam, the director P'Num, all the actors and the most important one, Yaya as Petra :icon12::

"Thank you so much na krap, thank you the golden award, thank you the assemblee of judges, thank you P'Mam the producer na krap, thank you P'Num the director and the staff, all the actors krap and the most important thing, I think this award will not be given to me if it missed khun Petra na krap, thank you nong Yaya Urassaya Sperbund krap (he pointed her in the public)".

For sure Cat is proud of her future brother in law :thumbup:

Our trio are having fun together :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

cr.mim_sotaya

"Because I'm happy"

In her last Pantene's event, Yaya has said:
Medias: Have you two talked to each other more recently?
Yaya: Well, as usual ka, we have never not talking. Therefore, I'm not sure whether we have talked more often. I mean, we talk to each other all the time.

clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg828NIFrGO/?taken-by=nyinterfc
cr. nyinterfc✨ NO SURE WHETHER WE HAVE TALKED MORE OFTEN BECAUSE WE HAVE NEVER NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER.✨
Eng trans @rosiemystica
Cr. @ newsplus

Yup, we believe you Yaya, you are talking to each other all the time :love:

Will we be able to see this selfie one day? Obviously not :risas3:, they prefer to keep these moments only for them :icon12:

cr.prachaya_piemkaroon

Before leaving, so finn !!! This time, it was Yaya who was holding Nadech's hand :love:. P'Bear, come here with me and don't let my hand! lol

cr.by_family & bebarry

cr.bebarry, by_family , tookta_074, paenyland, mim_sotaya, kwankao2010

CH3's reporter, khun pea_yim teased NY and especially Yaya. What media could be aware of NY's status more than a reporter from CH3 lol.
  • pea_yim Yes it is, those who are in love ni @urassayas when I asked them to take a couple pic, look at their face loool cute cute

Our two kind role models :icon12:

cr.greentealatte01

cr.cocotae

Nadech is a true gentleman! How considerate he is :). He always takes care of Yaya. They all look like a family: Nadech with Yaya, Cat and Mae Pla :icon12:

Check in with mister gentleman, Yaya's protector
cr. by_family

Before leaving, Nadech was waiting for Yaya to be sure that everything was ok and let her enter in her car and then said good bye to Mae Pla and Cat.

Check out with Mister gentleman, Yaya's protector
cr. by_family

My favourite pic tonight, so much feels :icon12: :love: :love: :icon12:

cr.bajang family

All the credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
The fancam are the best video ever because it is focus on NY and we can hear the scream from the public lol. Have you noticed something very sweet? Cat has prepared to record this moment with her phone in the case if Na won this award. It looks like a "Family" :love: :icon12: :love: :thumbup:

Nadech received TV Gold award for the Best actor for his performance in Leh lub salab raneg as Petra.
cr.Nadech Activity

For sure Cat is proud of her future bother in law :thumbup:

cr.mim_sotaya

In her last Pantene's event, Yaya has said

Yaya: Well, as usual ka, we have never not talking. Therefore, I'm not sure whether we have talked more often. I mean, we talk to each other all the time.

cr. nyinterfc✨ NO SURE WHETHER WE HAVE TALKED MORE OFTEN BECAUSE WE HAVE NEVER NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER.✨
Eng trans @rosiemystica
Cr. @ newsplus

cr.paenyland

We have never not talking, we talk to each other all the time ( we should create a new hashtag #NYJUST2OFUS)

Will we be able to see this selfie one day? Obviously not :risas3:, they prefer to keep these moments for them :icon12:

cr.prachaya_piemkaroon

Before leaving, so finn !!!! This time, it was Yaya who was holding Nadech's hand :love:. P'Bear, come here with me and don't let my hand!

cr.by_family & bebarry

cr.bebarry, by_family , tookta_074, paenyland, mim_sotaya

CH3's reporter, khun pea_yim teased NY and especially Yaya. Who medias could be aware of NY's status more than a reporter from CH3 lol
  • pea_yim Yes it is, those who are in love ni @urassayas when I asked them to take a couple pic, look at their face loool cute cute

How much Nadech is a gentleman! He always takes care of Yaya. They all look like a family: Nadech with Yaya, Cat and Mae Pla :icon12:

Check in with Nadech's gentleman
cr. by_family

Before leaving, Nadech was waiting after Yaya to be sure everything is ok, he waited her to enter in her car and say good bye to Mae Pla + Cat. What a gentleman!

Check out with Nadech's gentleman
cr. by_family

cr.bajan family

They witnessed it ... Love to see they teased the love bird

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
The fancam are the best video ever because it is focus on NY and we can hear the scream from the public. Have you noticed something very sweet? Cat has prepared to record this moment with her mobile phone in the case if Na won this award. They looks like a "Family" :love: :icon12: :love: :thumbup:

Nadech received TV Gold award for the Best actor for his performance in Leh lub salab raeng as Petra.
cr.Nadech Activity

For sure Cat is proud of her future bother in law :thumbup:

cr.mim_sotaya

In her last Pantene's event, Yaya has said

Eng trans @rosiemystica
Cr. @ newsplus

cr.paenyland

We have never not talking, we talk to each other all the time ( we should create a new hashtag #NYJUST2OFUS)

Will we be able to see this selfie one day? Obviously not :risas3:, they prefer to keep these moments for them :icon12:

cr.prachaya_piemkaroon

Before leaving, so finn !!!! This time, it was Yaya who was holding Nadech's hand :love:. P'Bear, come here with me and don't let my hand!

cr.by_family & bebarry

cr.bebarry, by_family , tookta_074, paenyland, mim_sotaya

CH3's reporter, khun pea_yim teased NY and especially Yaya. Who medias could be aware of NY's status more than a reporter from CH3 lol

How much Nadech is a gentleman! He always takes care of Yaya. They all look like a family: Nadech with Yaya, Cat and Mae Pla :icon12:

Check in with Nadech's gentleman
cr. by_family

Before leaving, Nadech was waiting after Yaya to be sure everything is ok, he waited her to enter in her car and say good bye to Mae Pla + Cat. What a gentleman!

Check out with Nadech's gentleman
cr. by_family

cr.bajan family

WOW I can't stop spazzing !!!

Pingu2

sarNie Egg
Flash News

Rosie is on Easter holiday so I hope we will finish their recent interviews by Monday.

Take care everyone.

Saving all those photos , video and updating the page is exhausted and overwhelmed
Khob khun mak mak mak kha! :icon12: thanks to y'all who dedicated your time, patience & energy just to translate all the interviews for all ny international fc:aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:
U guys r the best! :clap::thumbup: