[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
(The main meaning, for a complete translation, wait for NY InterFC or Rosie)

The medias asked Na:
Medias: If one day, you will break up and are not anymore the same, will you inform us?
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friends so whatever will happen, we will always be friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

"THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Medias: Do you love Yaya?
Nadech: If I have to be honest, YEAH I LOVE HER
Yaya: (soooooooooooo shy)
Me and everybody, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, WE ARE DEAD
LOOK AT HOW SHY IS YAYA :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Yaya, if you want an answer, look at her body language, her smile, how much she was shy and she said "Nadech is my most special person ever".

When It was Yaya's turn to say how she feels about Na :love::love::love::love:

Also, Yaya has very well handled the rumour about "Porshe", she seems to be angry lol. She said I feel annoy with this because I don't know him, I have never met him before in my life. She suggested that "why did he not clear this rumour, he can talk....". (those who want to become famous by hurting the others will never born in thaiET!) About Nichkhun, she said it's normal that people make rumours, she used to meet this kind of news with all her co stars. There is nothing with Nichkhun!

Very cute behind the scene, look at how Yaya stares at Na,
she s so in love! :love:

The whole interview (Wait for NYinterFC or Rosie for a full translation if they are available)

How must feel everybody right now because of too much sugar. Follow this hashtag if you want to fin #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

A last pic from bts to kill you over and over again loool :love: :nut: :love:

All the credits go to the righful owners

THAI MEDIAS SHOULD STOP ASKING THEM IF THEY BROKE UP BUT WHEN DO THEY PLAN TO GET MARRIED!!!
You have to watch this interview several times to bounce back from watching each of their reaction when they answer ahhaha this interview is the best one ever! Too bad they couldn't squeeze in some LR questions or their movies like that would be nice...something, because these supposed rumors are just lies it's insulting they have to address any of this really. Yaya really had an attitude about that porshe guy ahhaha That porshe guy is a scumbag there goes his career haha he was just on the face which is produced by Pa Tue who discovered Yaya so I don't think he's very happy about this and may not book him for more work. He had an event today at the same mall too maybe? But he played himself thinking he's gonna g away with exploiting his attention. I don't know who orchestrated this connection for ahhaha but his ig went private today and when he unprivate it he posted a picture of a vaccine or something for rabid dogs, asshole I hope the fans go in he deserves it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially because the reporters are shady too but when he said to follow up at his event, helllll no ahhahaa

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for posting.

Wow....this is the BEST NY event ever, so much sweetness overloaded!

So cute, Bryon (their son from LLSR) gave mom and dad a hug...
:love:

A cute family picture: mother, father & son...;).

Fai loves Jeed.
Nadech loves Yaya.

Can't get enough of these FIN moment....

#nadechyaya held #1 trending....:aaaaa::cheer:

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You have to watch this interview several times to bounce back from watching each of their reaction when they answer ahhaha this interview is the best one ever! Too bad they couldn't squeeze in some LR questions or their movies like that would be nice...something, because these supposed rumors are just lies it's insulting they have to address any of this really. Yaya really had an attitude about that porshe guy ahhaha That porshe guy is a scumbag there goes his career haha he was just on the face which is produced by Pa Tue who discovered Yaya so I don't think he's very happy about this and may not book him for more work. He had an event today at the same mall too maybe? But he played himself thinking he's gonna g away with exploiting his attention. I don't know who orchestrated this connection for ahhaha but his ig went private today and when he unprivate it he posted a picture of a vaccine or something for rabid dogs, asshole I hope the fans go in he deserves it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt initially because the reporters are shady too but when he said to follow up at his event, helllll no ahhahaa
I feel like he said the thing about explaining things at his event just to try & get a lot of reporters & the public to attend his event :/ All he really had to do from the beginning is clear everything up lol

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
He's a loser ahahaa trying to leech some publicity... some nyfc remind him he should be like March when March did an April fool's joke and tweeted that he and yaya were dating for 4 months. He had his manager call yaya and her mom to apologize right away when fans dug it up and he cleared it up pretty fast and wasn't thirsty like this no name ahahha

Woody was one of the earliest people to confirm NY relationship. In this interview when March was talking about the news he said yaya was his dream girl but won't dare to date her coz she's out of his league. But woody says that's not the issue, she already has a boyfriend ahahhaha woody says go do your homework! hahahahah

@ 33 mins

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Morning everyone... what an overwhelming week for us.

Because I'm not success convince Rosie to create AF acc. Here are facts that she found and translated from the baseless rumor.
Thanks to Thairath and continue by TVpool for trying to fool the viewers and using Nadech Yaya to regain their credibility but the fact reveals itself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1ZMCRBwUZ/?taken-by=rosiemystica
29090989_1332571706844326_8373053178937081856_n.jpg
  • A fan or a person who knows that guy tweeted saying “Please stop involving P’Porsche (Ken). 1. He is not a Hiso as the news called him. 2. He isn’t new ‘Gig’ (casual boyfriend) of Yaya. Stop DM to verbally attack him. I don’t know that Yaya got attacked. What I know is fanclubs of Nadech and Yaya verbally attacked him and included his parents. Isn’t it too harsh? And the one who wrote the news was the reporter. He may be just a fanboy (male admirer) of Yaya. That’s all.” THE POINT IS WHY HASN’T PORSCHE (KEN) DENY THE NEWS? WHY DIDN’T SAY THAT IT’S NOT TRUE?!!! There have been fanboys who tweet or take photo with Yaya and say how they admire Yaya or tease that they want to be Nadech or want to take care of Yaya all along. They are not just ordinary people but also famous actors, music artists and models locally and internationally. Fans of Yaya and NY don’t have problem with them, in the opposite, we find their admirations toward Yaya adorable. Fans of Yaya and NY saw that tweet of Porsche (Ken) since he tweeted it, before that media use his tweet to make up the story. Fans of Yaya and NY looked at it as an NY teasing by a fanboy who admires Yaya as usual. At first, Fans of Yaya and NY believed that Khun Porsche (Ken) didn’t intend to tweet to use Yaya’s fame to be famous.

• There have been some posts like this about Yaya that became a headline too. March Juthawut (March Hormones) once posted a photo of him with Yaya on his IG on an April Fool’s Day jokingly saying he has been in relationship with Yaya for 4 months. And it was used to make up a story and became a headline like this case of Porsche (Ken) but the difference is how March took an action. He denied the news with clear explaination and apologized to Yaya immediately. At that time, March has already well-known. He has a manager and a famous agency taking care of him. But he didn’t wait in order to hold a press conference. Didn’t wait for an event. Didn’t wait for someone to write a script for him to talk. Even though March was severely scolded when the news was spreaded but how he manly took responsibility right away, the news vanished. And March still always be an adorable actor for fans of Yaya and NY. On the other hand, Porsche (Ken) instead of immediately tweet to deny the news by just saying that the news is not true and saying that he just teased Yaya and Nadech, which is so easily to do like when Porsche (Ken) tweeted the teasing and even though it is fine if Porsche (Ken) is not going to correct the reporter that said Porsche (Ken) is a Hiso and graduated from abroad which are not true. But Porsche (Ken) didn’t do that at all. What Porsche (Ken) did and still doing is disappearing from Twitter but kept capturing the photos of DMs sending from upset fans of Yaya and NY to request him to take action. And then posted on his own Instagram telling them to calm down and let the medias continue spreading the news about him and introducing him, Porsche(Ken), with tons of photos and the exaggerate biography of him repeatly for almost a week.

• Still believe that, initiately when Porsche (Ken) tweeted that. He didn’t intend to use Yaya’s fame to be famous. But what Porsche (Ken) did after becoming a headline and if the news Porsche (Ken) told the reporter who contacted him to ask about it that he would answer the press in his coming event. If this is true. Or if he is going to hold a press conference for this. People problably can’t help thinking whether Porsche (Ken) intends to use Yaya’s fame to made a headline because he want to be famous, whether he want to make money by having events from this news, or whether he want to get into the entertainment industry. Fame that initially gains from bad reputation always comes with these kinds of rumors. A lot of examples in the past, Porsche (Ken) should check those out whether there was anyone who tried to debut in the ET industry ftom this kind of news and could survive for long run.

• And in the meanwhile, because of this news, Yaya and her parents got scolded, bullied, and trash talked on Instagram, Twitter and comments in many media websites including Youtube and Facebook. No doubt that there are maybe hundreds or thousands of DMs sent to Yaya too, even though the whole story that began from a tweet of Porsche (Ken) and that media, didn’t have any truth besides the name of Porsche (Ken) and the sentence saying that Porsche (Ken) is a fencing athlete. But porsche (Ken) doesn’t deny and let Yaya be ruined continuously. Yaya isn’t a type of person who is going to capture what people secerely scolded her and post to show that she has been bullied and become a victim of the situation. Not a kind of person who is going to ask for sympathy. Not even going to ask Porsche (Ken) to clear her name. And for the kind of person, Yaya has always been, no matter how severe she is bullied, trash talked, and made up untruth story, Yaya won’t say anything badly to make Porsche (Ken) look worse or even talk about him or request anything from him at all. She will continue working hard everyday and living her life as normal. Therefore, it’s problably hard to resist people from thinking whether Porsche (Ken) is not manly, whether this is the true color of Porsche (Ken), whether Porsche (Ken) has intended to make reporter make up story and later he will play an innocent victim of bullying by the fans of Yaya and NY, or whether the ET industry is so dirty that a young actress who never been in any scandals with any men is used in making up a story in order to make a guy famous to get into the ET industry.

PS:
  • In addition, for the one who didn’t know what happened: 6 days ago, a guy names Porsche (Ken) tweeted saying: “Yaya and Nadech broke up? If they really broke up, I will be the one who take care of Yaya from now on. Ei Ei.” And a tabloid media, TV Pool, brought his tweet to make up a story quoted: “An insider source reported that ... the story occured at a studio that was having Yaya’s commercial shooting. Yaya came with Hiso Porsche who graduated from abroad and is a national fencing athlete. The picture the source saw was showing that both of them are too close to be just friends. ... This insider source who is the manager of the famous actress also said to the staff in the studio that this Porsche guy is Yaya’s new boyfriend.” ... And afterward, TV Pool still continued making headline after headline out of this news. There was even an article analysing whether NY will end up getting married as a guru but ignored the validity of all basic facts of Nadech, Yaya and their families and twisted the kind of person who they all are around, and also trash talked about both of NY moms saying they understand each other because both of them have foriegn husband which people think that most of them are gold diggers wanting to marry foriegn guy to get rich and have fine and easy life or being women working in bars or night spots for men. How lame. And it wrote at least 2 articles solely to introduce this Porsche (Ken) to public. This guy, Porsche (Ken) doesn’t deny anything at all. The rest are as the above.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah he's a leech ahahaha I saw a reporter from nine entertainment comment on his ig, see you at nine entertainment not so long ago. So he's going to the press soon. If he does a press con, WOW ahahhahah he's gonna get bashed even more and I hope they give it too him ahahha

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Yeah he's a leech ahahaha I saw a reporter from nine entertainment comment on his ig, see you at nine entertainment not so long ago. So he's going to the press soon. If he does a press con, WOW ahahhahah he's gonna get bashed even more and I hope they give it too him ahahha
yes it was suspicious. Instead putting out the evidences like Dispacth they are more focus on introducing this 'fake' hiso.
Also there was another one saying Yaya is dating Nickhun and Older Brother of Hiso Kid (at the same time). In fact Kid doesn't have older brother. He has 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers age 20 and 4 years old.
The rumor is getting funnier and nonsense.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
Morning everyone... what an overwhelming week for us.

Because I'm not success convince Rosie to create AF acc. Here are facts that she found and translated from the baseless rumor.
Thanks to Thairath and continue by TVpool for trying to fool the viewers and using Nadech Yaya to regain their credibility but the fact reveals itself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1ZMCRBwUZ/?taken-by=rosiemystica
View attachment 12751
  • A fan or a person who knows that guy tweeted saying “Please stop involving P’Porsche (Ken). 1. He is not a Hiso as the news called him. 2. He isn’t new ‘Gig’ (casual boyfriend) of Yaya. Stop DM to verbally attack him. I don’t know that Yaya got attacked. What I know is fanclubs of Nadech and Yaya verbally attacked him and included his parents. Isn’t it too harsh? And the one who wrote the news was the reporter. He may be just a fanboy (male admirer) of Yaya. That’s all.” THE POINT IS WHY HASN’T PORSCHE (KEN) DENY THE NEWS? WHY DIDN’T SAY THAT IT’S NOT TRUE?!!! There have been fanboys who tweet or take photo with Yaya and say how they admire Yaya or tease that they want to be Nadech or want to take care of Yaya all along. They are not just ordinary people but also famous actors, music artists and models locally and internationally. Fans of Yaya and NY don’t have problem with them, in the opposite, we find their admirations toward Yaya adorable. Fans of Yaya and NY saw that tweet of Porsche (Ken) since he tweeted it, before that media use his tweet to make up the story. Fans of Yaya and NY looked at it as an NY teasing by a fanboy who admires Yaya as usual. At first, Fans of Yaya and NY believed that Khun Porsche (Ken) didn’t intend to tweet to use Yaya’s fame to be famous.

• There have been some posts like this about Yaya that became a headline too. March Juthawut (March Hormones) once posted a photo of him with Yaya on his IG on an April Fool’s Day jokingly saying he has been in relationship with Yaya for 4 months. And it was used to make up a story and became a headline like this case of Porsche (Ken) but the difference is how March took an action. He denied the news with clear explaination and apologized to Yaya immediately. At that time, March has already well-known. He has a manager and a famous agency taking care of him. But he didn’t wait in order to hold a press conference. Didn’t wait for an event. Didn’t wait for someone to write a script for him to talk. Even though March was severely scolded when the news was spreaded but how he manly took responsibility right away, the news vanished. And March still always be an adorable actor for fans of Yaya and NY. On the other hand, Porsche (Ken) instead of immediately tweet to deny the news by just saying that the news is not true and saying that he just teased Yaya and Nadech, which is so easily to do like when Porsche (Ken) tweeted the teasing and even though it is fine if Porsche (Ken) is not going to correct the reporter that said Porsche (Ken) is a Hiso and graduated from abroad which are not true. But Porsche (Ken) didn’t do that at all. What Porsche (Ken) did and still doing is disappearing from Twitter but kept capturing the photos of DMs sending from upset fans of Yaya and NY to request him to take action. And then posted on his own Instagram telling them to calm down and let the medias continue spreading the news about him and introducing him, Porsche(Ken), with tons of photos and the exaggerate biography of him repeatly for almost a week.

• Still believe that, initiately when Porsche (Ken) tweeted that. He didn’t intend to use Yaya’s fame to be famous. But what Porsche (Ken) did after becoming a headline and if the news Porsche (Ken) told the reporter who contacted him to ask about it that he would answer the press in his coming event. If this is true. Or if he is going to hold a press conference for this. People problably can’t help thinking whether Porsche (Ken) intends to use Yaya’s fame to made a headline because he want to be famous, whether he want to make money by having events from this news, or whether he want to get into the entertainment industry. Fame that initially gains from bad reputation always comes with these kinds of rumors. A lot of examples in the past, Porsche (Ken) should check those out whether there was anyone who tried to debut in the ET industry ftom this kind of news and could survive for long run.

• And in the meanwhile, because of this news, Yaya and her parents got scolded, bullied, and trash talked on Instagram, Twitter and comments in many media websites including Youtube and Facebook. No doubt that there are maybe hundreds or thousands of DMs sent to Yaya too, even though the whole story that began from a tweet of Porsche (Ken) and that media, didn’t have any truth besides the name of Porsche (Ken) and the sentence saying that Porsche (Ken) is a fencing athlete. But porsche (Ken) doesn’t deny and let Yaya be ruined continuously. Yaya isn’t a type of person who is going to capture what people secerely scolded her and post to show that she has been bullied and become a victim of the situation. Not a kind of person who is going to ask for sympathy. Not even going to ask Porsche (Ken) to clear her name. And for the kind of person, Yaya has always been, no matter how severe she is bullied, trash talked, and made up untruth story, Yaya won’t say anything badly to make Porsche (Ken) look worse or even talk about him or request anything from him at all. She will continue working hard everyday and living her life as normal. Therefore, it’s problably hard to resist people from thinking whether Porsche (Ken) is not manly, whether this is the true color of Porsche (Ken), whether Porsche (Ken) has intended to make reporter make up story and later he will play an innocent victim of bullying by the fans of Yaya and NY, or whether the ET industry is so dirty that a young actress who never been in any scandals with any men is used in making up a story in order to make a guy famous to get into the ET industry.

PS:
  • In addition, for the one who didn’t know what happened: 6 days ago, a guy names Porsche (Ken) tweeted saying: “Yaya and Nadech broke up? If they really broke up, I will be the one who take care of Yaya from now on. Ei Ei.” And a tabloid media, TV Pool, brought his tweet to make up a story quoted: “An insider source reported that ... the story occured at a studio that was having Yaya’s commercial shooting. Yaya came with Hiso Porsche who graduated from abroad and is a national fencing athlete. The picture the source saw was showing that both of them are too close to be just friends. ... This insider source who is the manager of the famous actress also said to the staff in the studio that this Porsche guy is Yaya’s new boyfriend.” ... And afterward, TV Pool still continued making headline after headline out of this news. There was even an article analysing whether NY will end up getting married as a guru but ignored the validity of all basic facts of Nadech, Yaya and their families and twisted the kind of person who they all are around, and also trash talked about both of NY moms saying they understand each other because both of them have foriegn husband which people think that most of them are gold diggers wanting to marry foriegn guy to get rich and have fine and easy life or being women working in bars or night spots for men. How lame. And it wrote at least 2 articles solely to introduce this Porsche (Ken) to public. This guy, Porsche (Ken) doesn’t deny anything at all. The rest are as the above.
Thank u for the news... :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
yes it was suspicious. Instead putting out the evidences like Dispacth they are more focus on introducing this 'fake' hiso.
Also there was another one saying Yaya is dating Nickhun and Older Brother of Hiso Kid (at the same time). In fact Kid doesn't have older brother. He has 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers age 20 and 4 years old.
The rumor is getting funnier and nonsense.
Woww now I understand why Nadech said what he said yesterday.. He really is a man... he he.. thus he has never ending list on yaya record