[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Ok Alice's family tree is insanely confusing lololol..so that will explain Anne's appearance in the lakorn heck lol..the real family links in RL and lakorn lol OK crazy hahahhahah..I hope they will introduce n settle all the family background in ep 1 if not, it will be draggy n confusing as heck for ppl who tune it but not following the drama updates beforehand lol..

It looks heavy and sure a lot to digest for ep 1 lol..
Anne showed up to be yaya's body double in two scenes. But who knows the scene in the hospital, maybe she also shot as yaya's mom giving birth... maybe they'll be a surprise maybe not. Anne's first episodes are very background heavy. It's not slow though so that's a good thing, just a lot. I'm expecting this lakorn to have a lot of montage scenes and quick cutting because they spent 3 months or so shooting scenes that only last 10 minutes.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Wew hope there will be such twist so more drama lol..it is great if the pace of the story not so fast or too slow..hope they will not put a waste to the 3 months shooting of the scenes w right editing..

So Alice has no blood ties with her royal family as for her step siblings n fam..so she really out there fight for herself, alone for the throne..Whether she will pursue the throne/not it will be a dilemma for her after dawin appear in her life ?!

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Because of the complicated family links, the cousins/half siblings won't really get along. They did as kids but grew apart because in Prince Alan's case he gets influenced by people to make him hate Princess Alice. Prince Alan and Princess Kate don't think that Alice is fit to be the next heir. They want their dad to be the next king. But King Henry disagrees because he thinks his son marrying the widow of another son is scandalous. Princess Kate will also hate Mona because she also doesn't approve of her dad's marriage to her aunt. And Princess Kate does black magic or something as a hobby so I don't know how crazy anne will take this. These family members who all have issues with Princess Alice will be suspect as people behind her recent attacks. I feel like the storyline is pretty obvious who is behind the attacks but it'll be fun to see twists and turns of the family drama and the mystery of who is behind princess Alice attacks.

I would like to suggest everyone here stop bringing up the drama topic to discuss in this thread since all those news/rumors are 100% false......please remember that there is no word “broke up” in NY’s vocabulary

if you could not make this thread a happy thread which full of good thing about NY, please do not make it a bad one, please do not make other readers feel stressed and insecure about NY’s relationship... there are many good things about NY to share, and if you don’t know what to talk about, please just keep calm waiting for others to updates for you or you could just upload NY’s old fin pictures/video clips which make everyone here feel happy rather than get mad with drama topic....thank you in advance :)
very well said @Nadeya327

and please to all NYers specially the new ones we can't filter the ones who is visiting this thread some are real some are FAKE NYers who have nothing to do but to spread negativity and baseless accusation against NY.If some of you here will notice anyone who is spreading lies and bad vibes feel free to just IGNORE those posters it's easy to IGNORE to stop seeing their negative posts just click the name then you can see the IGNORE option simple as that.I know the styles of those FAKE NYers they are good at pretending to be real nyers but when you analyze their whole posts it all spreading FAKE NEWS.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Seriously Cindy, Yoghurt, Yaya and Sara are the best female casts in one!!!!!! Anne seems to be at work again with this. All these hits are def giving her pressure lol well— def excited for this, Anne! Lol :p

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
As soon as I heard the news with that fencing guy I literally started laughing xD it came out of no where; like the media was trying to grab at anything that can be seen as breaking news. After reading Rosie's IG post, I'm even more convinced the media blew things out of proportion & this fencing guy isn't helping either.
What did her IG post say? What did the fencing guy say?

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Because of the complicated family links, the cousins/half siblings won't really get along. They did as kids but grew apart because in Prince Alan's case he gets influenced by people to make him hate Princess Alice. Prince Alan and Princess Kate don't think that Alice is fit to be the next heir. They want their dad to be the next king. But King Henry disagrees because he thinks his son marrying the widow of another son is scandalous. Princess Kate will also hate Mona because she also doesn't approve of her dad's marriage to her aunt. And Princess Kate does black magic or something as a hobby so I don't know how crazy anne will take this. These family members who all have issues with Princess Alice will be suspect as people behind her recent attacks. I feel like the storyline is pretty obvious who is behind the attacks but it'll be fun to see twists and turns of the family drama and the mystery of who is behind princess Alice attacks.
So princess Kate also has issue with her step mom but she gets along well with prince Alan..while their grandfather doesnt approve their dad to be next on throne so make Alice runs as the Queen..Princess Kate does black magic? wow so voodoo doll must be in the story ,interesting hahahahaah

Lakorn is always so apparent with the villains usually from the very start haha..the twist,unseen and some expected turn of events make it exciting lol..

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
As soon as I heard the news with that fencing guy I literally started laughing xD it came out of no where; like the media was trying to grab at anything that can be seen as breaking news. After reading Rosie's IG post, I'm even more convinced the media blew things out of proportion & this fencing guy isn't helping either.
maybe that fencing guy wanna be popular thats why he just playing around with the media, hope today nadech yaya will answer anything regarding this rumour so everything will be solve soon

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Am I the only one who smile and shy crazily when watching Nadech and Yaya featuring in 3zaap show last year :love::love: It was the cutest thing when they were together like that :icon12:

https://instagram.com/p/Bg2TbLyHzNm/

https://instagram.com/p/Bg2UMNzHuHk/

https://instagram.com/p/Bg2VQUwnCFf/

https://instagram.com/p/Bg2WRcqHn7x/
I always fangirl when I see the BTS clip where Yaya said to Nadech that if he buys her a ring, the ring has to be bigger than the one she was wearing :aaaaa::love:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
(The main meaning, for a complete translation, wait for NY InterFC or Rosie)

The medias asked Na:
Medias: If one day, you will break up and are not anymore the same, will you inform us?
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friends so whatever will happen, we will always be friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

"THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Medias: Do you love Yaya?
Nadech: If I have to be honest, YEAH I LOVE HER
Yaya: (soooooooooooo shy)
Me and everybody, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, WE ARE DEAD
LOOK AT HOW SHY IS YAYA :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Yaya, if you want an answer, look at her body language, her smile, how much she was shy and she said "Nadech is my most special person ever".

When It was Yaya's turn to say how she feels about Na :love::love::love::love:

Also, Yaya has very well handled the rumour about "Porshe", she seems to be angry lol. She said I feel annoy with this because I don't know him, I have never met him before in my life. She suggested that "why did he not clear this rumour, he can talk....". (those who want to become famous by hurting the others will never born in thaiET!) About Nichkhun, she said it's normal that people make rumours, she used to meet this kind of news with all her co stars. There is nothing with Nichkhun!

Very cute behind the scene, look at how Yaya stares at Na,
she s so in love! :love:

The whole interview

How must feel everybody right now because of too much sugar. Follow this hashtag if you want to fin #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

A last pic from bts to kill you over and over again loool :love: :nut: :love:

All the credits go to the righful owners

THAI MEDIAS SHOULD STOP ASKING THEM IF THEY BROKE UP BUT WHEN DO THEY PLAN TO GET MARRIED!!!

Last edited:

koji1234

sarNie Egg
The medias asked Na:
Medias: If one day, you will break up and are not anymore the same, will you inform us?
Nadech: we have begun to know each other by being friend so whatever will happen, we will always be best friends but "THIS DAY WILL NEVER HAPPEN"

Medias: Do you love Yaya?
Nadech: YEAH I LOVE HER
Yaya: (soooooooooooo shy)
Me and everybody, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, WE ARE DEAD

LOOK AT HOW SHY IS YAYA :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Yaya reacted like a little kid! She's so cute omg!!!!!! ahh Nadech you are da sweetest, not afraid of showing his love to yaya:aaaaa: :icon12::love::love::love::love: