[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
love the way nadech show his love to yaya by using alot of things that given by yaya: the shirt (urassaya's since 2011), jeans that yaya painted, tote bag for merit, couple bracelet, i feel love shirt couple and now the shirt that has "n" written but actually look like "ny" written in that, i think nadech must be really wanna show off his love and make us their fans feel happy even without seeing them together
N shirt is from his BD fanmeeting last December, sorry to disappoint you. But today they look coupley wearing black. As usual she sticks with Kim all the time and Barry with Mark.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
N shirt is from his BD fanmeeting last December, sorry to disappoint you. But today they look coupley wearing black. As usual she sticks with Kim all the time and Barry with Mark.
yeah, i know that shirt from his birthday, he could draw the N word as usual, but he make the design look like NY thats why i like it

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
This is sad not even one picture of NY together at the rehearsal what’s going on!!!????
its just they have been busy practice individually and i think maybe they will switch partner to promote their upcoming lakorn: nadech with matt peranee (my love from another star) and yaya with james ma (klin kasalong) because they already promote alot for likit ruk

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
May i ask why there's so little footage of nadech and yaya during the rehearsal especially yaya..she is like missing n in some very limited pics she looks sooo tired.. Is there any drama going on between them? Did I miss something?

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
nothing happen, they just busy filming their own lakorn so thats why they are tired, and i think there wasnt alot of preparation for this channel anniversary this year, also there isnt couple performance like last year, they will perform as a group, just see it tomorrow, hope all of us could enjoy it and hope for NY moment too