[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
The nakee ost. wasn't even written by chandelier that's why it's a hit lol. The head of chandelier and his team write all of the songs with similar lyrics and tempo... and the songs are mostly flat or at best mediocre. They need to hire new people to freshen it up and maybe get better musicians playing the songs because I think it's lacking there most. There's like no life to the music the majority of the time. In the case of LR, it's up to the producers to seek out who they want to produce their music too so I mean it's done. Let's just hope that it's okay ahaha but the choices for the singers for LR are decent but khun neung didn't really pull top singers for it either when he could've. mutmee and jib who sings in many of the ch.3 ost is sounding like it's about to be as generic as they come ahhaa Other productions got to pull really big name singers and I'm not convinced that NY are even on this ost. which is another mistake ahahha

But this ch3 soccer thing is probably gonna be another cluttered year but again I just hope NY gets a better song this year. Since they recorded at the same time today you know at least they have a duet. 2 years ago they didn't even sing together last year was a boring song plus that show was so corny ugh if these songs suck lets just hope for some good bts and fan cams ahaha

Taa_NLY

TS1718
The nakee ost. wasn't even written by chandelier that's why it's a hit lol. The head of chandelier and his team write all of the songs with similar lyrics and tempo... and the songs are mostly flat or at best mediocre. They need to hire new people to freshen it up and maybe get better musicians playing the songs because I think it's lacking there most. There's like no life to the music the majority of the time. In the case of LR, it's up to the producers to seek out who they want to produce their music too so I mean it's done. Let's just hope that it's okay ahaha but the choices for the singers for LR are decent but khun neung didn't really pull top singers for it either when he could've. mutmee and jib who sings in many of the ch.3 ost is sounding like it's about to be as generic as they come ahhaa Other productions got to pull really big name singers and I'm not convinced that NY are even on this ost. which is another mistake ahahha

But this ch3 soccer thing is probably gonna be another cluttered year but again I just hope NY gets a better song this year. Since they recorded at the same time today you know at least they have a duet. 2 years ago they didn't even sing together last year was a boring song plus that show was so corny ugh if these songs suck lets just hope for some good bts and fan cams ahaha
They don't make special scoring anymore I think... But I hope P'Ann will consider to have NY contribute in the OST and wish for album OST like rising Sun one.

Ch3 anniversary always have corny concept 555 but NY singing skills and stage act always impressed me. They manage to have it properly presented as singers doing concert. Most importantly their interaction off camera.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech today is shooting MLFAS from 6am to 5am.....all day long + all night long. Moreover, the location is outside and the weather is very hot right now in Thailand. No sleep for Na, fighting !!! (Gukanutt is one of Nadech's manager)

Nadech is such a good role model that makethedifference_by_tmb has chosen Na as one of their ambassador :clap: :clap::clap::clap: (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf28sIHlPDc/)
  • souysouyyy
    So lovely from one division of TMB bank makethedifference
    The text in the clip said that "change yourself to be "beloved of everyone"
    Inspiration from Nadech
    1.Love his mom and taking care of the eldest one
    2.Comfortably & friendly
    3.Kind & generous
    4.Taking care himself and pay attention his health.
    Press the like for Nadech as above IG naka.
    #nadech #nadechactivity #nadechyaya#barryyaya

1.Love his mom and taking care of the eldest one

2.Comfortably & friendly

3.Kind & generous

4.Taking care himself and pay attention his health.

Cutie Nadech yesterday :)

cr.by_family

Nadech & Yaya has had another work yesterday which seem not related to ch3. Like usual, they were together but they don't post anything until someone kindly share updates for us, NY's style :thumbup:

cr. as tagged

When you re a professional photographer, your pose will be like this loool.

cr. as tagged & khampajjsin

Let's conclude this post with a sweet moment, HUG :icon12: :love: :icon12: :love: :icon12:, GOOD NIGHT :aloofandbored:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
What is super good for Nadech & Yaya is they have both 2 stand in and support, from their own FC + NYFC :thumbup:. Stay tune on 10th March!

Look at how Na is handsome here in black suit :love:. He thanks his fans who will support him at the 48th ch3 soccer game and is worried for them because the weather must be very hot "take your umbrella, water, cap, medicines etccc.....". Kind and considerate man :). He concludes his message with a joke "Don't worried, this year like usual, I will not succeed to score" :risas3: :risas3: :risas3::risas3:

cr.Nadechactivity

As for Yaya, she gives the same message like Na, NY are concerned and worried for their fans because of the hot weather, she thanks her fans and guarantees that everybody will have a lots of fun. (Cute Yaya :love:)

cr. as tagged

2015 -2016 - 2017, what about 2018? :naughty2:

cr.as tagged

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf8IfPNndiP/
How can he look hot in one advert & then look cute in this one :crybaby2::love:

New campaign for Daikin 2018, Oppa Nadech who speaks Isan "smooth - Ealideuh", so cute!

Last year campaign, this TVC was also so good and peaceful

Nadech, new presenter of Carnation Plus, the openning will be held on 13th March. Yaya represents Teapot and Na Carnation Plus from Nestlé, powerful couple! (both Teapot and Carnation Plus are under F&N diaries so NY work in teamwork)

Yaya for Pretty lens, GEORGEOUS !!! STUNNING !!! SEXY !!!

cr. prettylens

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling