[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
if anyone dare to hit on yaya, he must go through nadech first, and like yaya said that nadech was really strong that no one can bring him down, so its useless for anyone who brave enough, they fate already tied to each other, match made from heaven

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
1. i think nadech maybe leaving the party because he cant stand watching his girlfriend dance so sexy, he might end up dragged her from the stage, kkk jealous man but i still hope nadech was there and feel proud to show off how gorgeous his women
2. now we know why yaya go to the gym, she want people to acknowledge that she not only cute but also sexy just like nadech who got abs
3. nadech where are you know..... i'm faded #suddenly alan walker song pop out kkkkk
im not sure if i understood correctly from the comments on IG (it was on a private account so i can't give u the link but since i saw the comment) that person said that nadech is with mae pla and p'cat, apparently he is keeping them company and entertain because everyone is pushing towards the stage and that is dangerous. also something about staying low by hanging out with p'cat and mae pla and his(and jma's) manager

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
im not sure if i understood correctly from the comments on IG (it was on a private account so i can't give u the link but since i saw the comment) that person said that nadech is with mae pla and p'cat, apparently he is keeping them company and entertain because everyone is pushing towards the stage and that is dangerous. also something about staying low by hanging out with p'cat and mae pla and his(and jma's) manager
thats make feel happy to hear that, nadech really good man, i hope there will be picture come out, i wanna see that handsome man

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
This is the same girl!! SHE S ON FIRE :clap: :thumbup: :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: (each time Yaya has to act in lakorns or perform on stage, she is like another person, a real performer :clap: !!!)

cr. Daboyway Thaitanium

They were all at Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre to prepare themself before the wedding. Look at the background, this is the same thing and Yaya has uploaded a selfie with Kim & James Ma, James Ma was with Nadech & Mark. Don't need to say that BTS they have all met up. They just love to play hide & seek with their fans :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I think that’s not the case, P cat was having fun dancing and nadech was not around . I don’t know maybe he’s with his manager and ya’s mum waiting at somewhere else or maybe he just don’t like partying lol

https://instagram.com/p/BdGOtvXnw8G/

I’m liking your first point ! @Siti Hardianti

Look at this guy reaction when yaya came out
https://instagram.com/p/BdGgFP6h7wE/

More videos ft Kimmy kimberley

https://instagram.com/p/BdGs5XsBBRR/

https://instagram.com/p/BdGH4WAH_cQ/

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I was honestly hoping for Ny slow dance pics/video or something but now I’m still holding hope for Ny family Christmas dinner get together or something but that’s probably too far fetch... lol.

Nanghom

❤NY❤
This is the same girl!! SHE S ON FIRE :clap: :thumbup: :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2: (each time Yaya has to act in lakorns or perform on stage, she is like another person, a real performer :clap: !!!)

cr. Daboyway Thaitanium

They were all at Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre to prepare themself before the wedding. Look at the background, this is the same thing and Yaya has uploaded a selfie with Kim & James Ma, James Ma was with Nadech & Mark. Don't need to say that BTS they have all met up. They just love to play hide & seek with their fans :risas3::risas3:

I think in the second to the last photo.. someone with black coat is standing behid Jamesma... we can see the neck and coat behind Jamesma's ear

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Nadech & Yaya best actor / actress of the year. PROUD, they deserve it !!!!!! (Yaya as Miss G in KC and Petra/Ramin in LLSR & Nadech as Petra were a great performance) :clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Nadech Kugimiya (actor) & Toon Bodyslam (singer) have been elected to be the most favourite actor & singer from Thai people (https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIOpvJlddi/?taken-by=mellothailand)
  • mellothailand#best persons in 2017 ⭐ #Toon Bodyslam อาทิวราห์ คงมาลัย #Nadech Kumgimiya, celebrities that thai people love the most in 2017
    Congratulation, they are the most suitable ever ✨ from NIDA POLL

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Even in a day like Christmas, some people come alone to make dramas whereas there is no incentive to do so . How this kind of person must be in real life? :confused12:Can humans being be even more miserable than this? No wonder why some lakorns are so disgusting because it is also the same case in real life, we cannot blame the producers to make lakorns like that. Well at least, this kind of post prooves how much this person must be jealous lol. To see the reality must hurt a lot, oh it HURTS SO BAD!!!:risas3: So my post has made someone been upset? It's not my fault, results are the results, I only shared the truth but you can complain to the millions of thai people :naughty2:.

Even those who get bored with NY follow them and come in their thread. The other threads related to their favourites must be so calm without any updates to make them come here. NY POWER, you will always impress me :clap: :thumbup:

The ones who are HAPPY and PROUD right now are NYFC, NFC and YFC whereas those who are immature & jealous, are feeling upset with the reality :celebrate16:. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Attachments

Last edited:

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
Merry Christmas for NYers around the world :icon12:

Why I found a negative person here? It's Christmas and you tried to irritate us.
So it's the reason no NY fans want to post that lakorn progress in other thread. Some fans are so salty.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all NYers! Wishing you happiness, health, love and success :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Can’t wait to meet beautiful Princess Alice and handsome bodyguard Dawin. So happy that hashtag #nadechyaya was on trending and NY made to Top 5 in almost every poll. It proves that Thai people love NY a lot and makes others be so jealous lol.

P.S. We should enjoy this lovely time with who we love and ignore those who’s always thinking negative. If we don’t like someone/something why bother to waste time with them

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Someone's Christmas turkey probably didn't turn out as they expected so they feel the need to vent their anger here :pancarta:
Anywho, merry Christmas to all NYers!! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas will family & friends :icon12: