[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na ka.

Awww....Nadech always takes good care of Yaya.
Yaya's arm must be sore from all the signing so he gently massages her arm before giving her a drink....:love:.

Like this edit...look classic....

They are so happy and sure have fun ....

Very nice compilation of NY fin moments.....

Beautiful couple....can't wait to see LR.....

Another ads from watsons....

cr:as tagged,rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Hashtag nadechyaya still trending on twitter at num 4 in thailand at 11am. this is just a small event. can you imagine if they announce that they’re getting married? Twitter will explode lol

The hashtag of love :icon12: #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า (twitter). They are still in twitter trend with only a simple event loooool :thumbup:. There are many tweets which are really funny & sweet. Somebody who is not a NYFC saw that the hashtag #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า was in twitter trend yesterday so she thought that Nadech & Yaya have announced their wedding. She hurried to check this hashtag but after seeing the tweets, she said "oh there is no weeding's annoucement but they are trended in twitter. After seeing all the photos, I understand why they were trending, this hashtag stinks "love :icon12:" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:. I took some of them:

Jajar ㄴㅇㅅㅌ JR‏ @jajarlalah
แล้วพอ #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ขึ้นเทรนด์ไทย คนก็สงสัยรีบเข้ามาดู แล้วที่ตลกคือทุกคนบอก ป๊าดดดดด ผิดหวังนึกว่าประกาศแต่งไรงี้ เอ้า เอะอะก็จะให้แต่งอยู่เรื่อยวุ้ย /นั่นจิ มะไหร่แต่ง
And when the tag #nadechyaya is trending on thai twitter, many people come to check this tag and what is the funniest is everybody says Noooooo I am so dissapointed, I thought they announced their wedding sthg like this. Why? because we want them to get married / Yeah, when will they get married?

Be mind‏ @Atchy911
นี่งงว่าทำไมแท้กณเดชญาญ่าติดเทรน เปิดเข้าไป อหหหหหห ความรัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Wonder why hashtag nadechyaya was on twitter trend, I go to check ohhhhhhh Love #nadechyaya

❤IGOT7 ❤‏ @aom_cholthida
ติดเทรนยาวๆ ชิชิ เหม็นฟามรัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
They are trending on twitter for so long, hihi it stinks love #nadechyaya

• κοοκκιcκ • ‏ @kookkickz
เขินนน :):)#ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
So shy :):)#nadechyaya

짼.♡‏ @Jan_Manassanan
เขินว้อยยยย เดี๋ยวก็กลับมาติ่งเต็มตัวซะนี่!! #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Feel soooo shy, I will come back to fully ship you again!! #nadechyaya

แฮมเบคอน.‏ @hammpks

เข้าแท็ก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ฟินสัส เหมาะสมกันอะไรขนาดนี้
Come to check this tag #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า so fin, why are they so perfect together

bird‏ @nok_hello
หลงมาในแท๊ก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ระวังจะกลายเป็นติ่ง NY โดยไม่รู้ตัวเหมือนอิชั้ลตอนนี้!
I come to the tag #nadechyaya I begin to become a NYFC unknowingly

หมี ‏ @dogmouthbear
ชอบความที่ณเดชยกน้ำมาให้แล้วญ่าก็ยังไหว้ขอบคุณอยู่เลย ทั้งๆที่ก็น่าจะสนิทกันมากแล้ว...เออ คนดีๆเขาก็ครองคู่อยู่กับคนที่ศีลเสมอกันจริงๆ เห็นแล้วปลื้มใจแทนครอบครัวและ ฟค.
I love the way Nadech bring water to Ya and she still thanks him. I saw it and I feel proud for their family and their fanclub

บุญแจ๊ะเองจ่ะ~‏ @boonjae_
ลุ้นมา7ปี หวานกี่ทีก็ไม่เคยชินอ่ะบอกตรง อารมณ์เหมือนเขาเพิ่งจีบกันใหม่ๆตลอดเว #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
I ship them for 7years and even they are always sweet, I honestly never get used to it. The feeling is like they begin to flirt together everytime #nadechyaya

คุณชายใหญ่ ‏ @Wawa_YorWor
ปกติแทบไม่อินกับคู่ดาราไทยยกเว้น #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า คือคู่นี้แแบบบ น่ารักกก น่ารักมากกก ละเค้าดูรักกันจริงอ่ะ ดูแลกันดี๊ดี
Usually, I 'm not so into any thai couple except #nadechyaya This couple is cute sooo cute and they seems so in love, they take care each other vey well

Kru P'Nan Enconcept‏ @krupnan
ดูน้อง #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า แล้วนึกถึงสำนวนนี้ค่ะ :) You are the apple of my eye. เธอคือแก้วตาดวงใจของฉัน :icon12:
When I see nong #nadechyaya I think about this expression :) You are the apple of my eye
Clip
: https://twitter.com/krupnan/status/943647444599939072

Ny forever ‏ @TnWqg
เอาที่แบร์สบายใจนะคะ ส่วนติ่งเขิลแทน #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า :):):love::love::love:
Up to what make you feel happy Bear na ka. As for FC, feel so shy instead of Ya #nadechyaya :):):love::love::love:
Clip: https://twitter.com/TnWqg/status/943742091976253442

Manatchaya S.+ Joob‏ @joob_n
ชอบการเรียกแฟนมาถ่ายเซลฟี่ของญ่า come on boy’s กันเลยทีเดียว #ใต้ความน่ารัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #NYเซ็นปฏิทินช่อง3 ผมเห็นอนาคตของผมครับ
I love the way how nong Ya call her boyfriend to take a selfie, come on boy’s sthg like this #so cute #nadechyaya#NYsignsCH3Calendar
Clip:
https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/943789165514080257

https://women.kapook.com/view185242.html

I look at you :love:, you look at me :love:

Twins :p:p

Playful boy & girl

Always so sweet behind the scene :)

CHEERS !! :celebrate16::celebrate16: (their body language are so natural and sweet :love:)

PERFECTION !! Match made in heaven :love::love:

Hey!!!! Get out from here P' Maprang! He is MINE!!!! " Urassaya's since 2011" :risas3: (who remember P' Maprang who has played in Tarm rak kuen jai and also Leh Lub Salab Rang with Nadech? She failed to get Nai Singh in TRKJ but succeed to get Ramin in LLSR :risas3:)

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
The hashtag of love :icon12: #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า (twitter). They are still in twitter trend loooool :thumbup:. There are many tweets which are really funny. Somebody who is not a NYFC saw that the hashtag #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า was in twitter trend yesterday so she thought that Nadech & Yaya have announced their wedding. She hurried to check this hashtag but after seeing the tweets, she said "oh there is no weeding's annoucement but they are trended in twitter. After seeing all the photos, I understand why they were trending, this hashtag stinks "love :icon12:" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Be mind‏ @Atchy911 7 hil y a 7 heures
นี่งงว่าทำไมแท้กณเดชญาญ่าติดเทรน เปิดเข้าไป อหหหหหห ความรัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Wonder why hashtag nadechyaya was on twitter trend, I go to check ohhhhhhh Love #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

❤IGOT7 ❤‏ @aom_cholthida 7 hil y a 7 heures
ติดเทรนยาวๆ ชิชิ เหม็นฟามรัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
They are trending on twitter for so long, hihi it stinks love

• κοοκκιcκ • ‏ @kookkickz 9 hil y a 9 heures
เขินนน :):)#ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
So shy :):)#ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

짼.♡‏ @Jan_Manassanan 26 minil y a 26 minutes
เขินว้อยยยย เดี๋ยวก็กลับมาติ่งเต็มตัวซะนี่!! #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า
Feel soooo shy, I will come back to fully ship you again!! #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า

แฮมเบคอน.‏ @hammpks 17 hil y a 17 heures
เข้าแท็ก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ฟินสัส เหมาะสมกันอะไรขนาดนี้

Come to check this tag #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า so fin, why are they so perfect together

bird‏ @nok_hello 16 hil y a 16 heures
หลงมาในแท๊ก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า ระวังจะกลายเป็นติ่ง NY โดยไม่รู้ตัวเหมือนอิชั้ลตอนนี้!
I come to the tag #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า I begin to become a NYFC unknowingly

Kru P'Nan Enconcept‏ @krupnan 9 hil y a 9 heures
ดูน้อง #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า แล้วนึกถึงสำนวนนี้ค่ะ :) You are the apple of my eye. เธอคือแก้วตาดวงใจของฉัน :icon12:
Clip: https://twitter.com/krupnan/status/943647444599939072

Manatchaya S.+ Joob‏ @joob_n 2 minil y a 2 minutes
ชอบการเรียกแฟนมาถ่ายเซลฟี่ของญ่า come on boy’s กันเลยทีเดียว #ใต้ความน่ารัก #ณเดชน์ญาญ่า #NYเซ็นปฏิทินช่อง3 ผมเห็นอนาคตของผมครับ
Clip: https://twitter.com/joob_n/status/943789165514080257

https://women.kapook.com/view185242.html

I look at you :love:, you look at me :love:

Twins :p:p

Playful boy & girl

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc9uhXxnhE9/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

hi @sasuke06 are you still here?

can you please tell us what they are saying here in these 3 videos in one IG post?thanks
1st video: The MC tried to tease Nadech and asked him when he will get married, how will he manage his money with his wife? Na said "I will give it all to my wife" (then the public screams).
2nd video: Then he asked Yaya, "if your husband give all his money to you, how much will you give him back? Ya answered " if he gives me all, why should I give him back?" (the public screams)
3rd video: What will you do if your wife will give you nothing? Na said "she gives me nothing because we will do everything together, it means we don't need to separate our money"

This MC named P' Pok, he s a close friend of Nadech because he has played in Rising sun with NY. He always knows how to tease NY and make NYFC feel happy :thumbup: :aaaaa:

When Yaya is not here, Ann tries to flirt with Nadech lol :love: :naughty2: :risas3: Yaya must be careful or Ann will kidnap Na (she used to say in all her posts with Na that he is her boyrfriend lol) cr.yimmybang

Last edited:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
1st video: The MC tried to tease Nadech and asked him when he will get married, how will he manage his money with his wife? Na said "I will give it all to my wife" (then the public screams).
2nd video: Then he asked Yaya, "if your husband give all his money to you, how much will you give him back? Ya answered " if he gives me all, why should I give him back?" (the public screams)
3rd video: What will you do if your wife will give you nothing? Na said "she gives me nothing because we will do everything together, it means we don't need to separate our money"

This MC named P' Pok, he s a close friend of Nadech because he has played in Rising sun with NY. He always knows how to tease NY and make NYFC feel happy :thumbup: :aaaaa:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

thank you so much @sasuke06

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na ka.

@Lyly_isthebest, I know right.
Gotta love our down to earth pra'ek. He was spotted by the fan walking to the BTS Prom Pong station yesterday....

Morning baking? CHECK!!
Morning exercise? CHECK!
Facetime my bf? CHECK!!!;)

Congratulation to Yaya's perfume CF for My Signature Collection which won a Bronze Award in the category of Craft Film (Art Direction) from B.A.D Awards this year.
I really like this CF too....

Getting closer....LR..

cr:as tagged, rightful owners

Nanghom

❤NY❤

When Yaya is not here, Ann tries to flirt with Nadech lol :love: :naughty2: :risas3: Yaya must be careful or Ann will kidnap Na (she used to say in all her posts with Na that he is her boyrfriend lol) cr.yimmybang
Sweetness overload Thank u dear :cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::icon12:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya For such a long and difficult translation like this, you must wait for NY Inter FC lol. Sorry!

Santa claus is coming to town

Look Aum

Look at the crowd :love: :thumbup:

Interview

What I can do is to make a summarize, I think it is even more better than a simple translation:

- The medias asked him what will he offer to himself on christmas. He said nothing special, my gift will be Margie's wedding. Her wedding is a gift for everybody, he is happy to be part of this special event on 24th dec. (so he confirmed that he will be at Margie's wedding for sure, yeahhhh :aaaaa::thumbup:)

- He will be at khonkaen for the new year

- Yaya must not be there because she will travel with her family

- He said they used to invite each other at every events but it is hard for them to connect their schedule since they work separately now

- Nadech confirmed that Yaya made a cake for his Bday and his father. Even if it's his birthday, he would like to make his father feel happy. They asked him if her cake was good, he said of course because Yaya said it is her best cake. The medias asked him that Mae Kew send 4hearts to Yaya. Na said her mother is grateful towards Yaya and would like to thank her. The medias asked him if it is the 1st time she made a cake for him, he said no, she used to offer and do special things for him , always make surprises :icon12: :thumbup:

- About Yaya's wish for his Bday, he shyly said "Thank you so much nong Yaya". The medias asked him, would you like to tell her sthg especially now? Na said no need to tell it here, he can tell it privately :thumbup:

- The medias asked him what did she offer him? He said nothing special (yeah......we believe you looooooooooooool)

- The medias asked him what does he think about his date anniversary, is it a special day? Na said, nothing special, it is just a day when we have to thank those who has make him birth, those who has raised him, this is more important than celebrate it for himself. Each year, he used to work on his birthday so he used to not make special things. He said he can find happiness in the others days outside than his birthday.

- About the signature during ch3 calendar, the medias said it was so sweet. He said people must miss them because they have not many couple event at this moment. They behaved naturally and did not feel shy that people tease them.

- About his pic on the BTS (bangkok sky train) which is right now, the most talk of the town, he said he thinks many people love to wear clothes like this but since he s an actor, people will focus on him. On that day, he went to fitness that's why he wore clothes like this and he couldn't drive because of the traffic so he took the BTS. He said he is happy to be able to live normally like a simple person. The medias said people praise you a lot that you are a superstar but so down to earth.

So the highlights :love::
- He confirmed that he will be at Margie's wedding for sure :aaaaa:
- Yaya used to offer and do special things for him , always make surprises :love:
- He said he can find happiness in the others days outside than his birthday ( every night after your hard working day must be your happy moment with your darling, isn't it Nadech lol? :naughty2:)
- They used to invite each other at every events :)
- On ch3 calendar, they behaved naturally and did not feel shy that people tease them. (They are naturally sweet, just standing next to each other, people are on the moon :nut:)
- He is happy when he is able to live normally like a simple person even if he s an actor. He is happy that people praise him to be down to earth :).

Wish you will enjoy my post :) :thumbup:

Last edited: