[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Just for fun:risas3::risas3:when our :icon12:queen Yaya is busy fan servicing with her French fan clubs:icon12:at the Louvre Museum open field.........

her maid:BangHead: is busy having selfie in her own world:risas3::risas3:nearby waiting for her queen Yaya:icon12::pancarta::pancarta:

Urassaya's :BangHead::pancarta:crazy maid:BangHead::pancarta::risas3::risas3::naughty2::nut::facepalm:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
nup @Nadechlover

I am just being crazy and delusional:BangHead::risas3::risas3:I went to Paris 3yrs ago for my 3 weeks holiday I went exactly where Yaya went that Louvre Museum even in Jungfraujoch NY always made me cry:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:I am not lucky enough to meet them in person:crybaby2::pancarta::pancarta:
I know you, even though i am from malaysia, a nation beside thailand, i have never been in thailand to meet NY...:fighting3::crybaby2::yawn:

@Nadechlover

we have the same sentiment sweetie:crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead:it's ok we can go to Thailand at the right time:angel10:what makes me more crazy is that all the places where NY went were exactly i visit and stayed for a while like in Italy in Tuscany and Colosseum they came 1 year ahead of me :BangHead::BangHead:and in Interlaken:crybaby2:the brigde and the river where MKeaw and Nadech have their pictures:crybaby2:I apologize for my foolishness of my fan girling mood swing:fighting3::fighting3::risas3::risas3:

WARNING:

beware NY Drug is a very addicting element that can make you more CRAZY:risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ah....so proud of Yaya!!!
She is the first Thai actress that was invited to the Louis Vuitton Spring / Summer2018 fashion show at Musee Louvre, and she's the only Thai who has the clip/picture on Louis Vuitton's official website.

Beautiful.....

cr:as tagged,ZAll,pantip

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
I need NY to be reunited asap XD need my instagram to be filled with NY hehe. After seeing the pics and videos with his manager's nephew, I know he's going to be a wonderful father :3 the way he holds him and feeds him gives me so much life