[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I smell something fishy @sasuke06 :love::naughty2: for a HI SO like super star Nadech do you think he is on his way tp Paris to give support to his girl?:icon12::naughty2::love:

My DELUSIONAL MIND:cheer::cheer: say so but very close to REALITY:icon12::naughty2::love: remember 8 days being away from each other is a huge TORTURE:pancarta::pancarta::confused12:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I smell something fishy @sasuke06 :love::naughty2: for a HI SO like super star Nadech do you think he is on his way tp Paris to give support to his girl?:icon12::naughty2::love:

My DELUSIONAL MIND:cheer::cheer: say so but very close to REALITY:icon12::naughty2::love: remember 8 days being away from each other is a huge TORTURE:pancarta::pancarta::confused12:
I wonder this year nadech will follow yaya back to Norway? If yaya go back to Norway it will be at least two weeks, our Nadech will be so pitiful and miss someone till no appetite to eat hhahha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

so accurate Nadech loves photography Yaya loves writing

View attachment 7562
So NY :love::cheer::icon12::thumbup::aaaaa::clap:
This is so true, I am a Pisces and my guy is a Sagittarius. All of your images described my guy. Look at me, giggling like a little girl when I am watching Nadech's lakorns and especially those FIN scenes with Yaya.

I normally won't do YouTube for any lakorns because I hate the commercials, but since I can't watch GRGR in the website that I go to, I am willing to sit through the commercials for GRGR. lol

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

when :icon12:BAE:love: is in the other side of the world sending:icon12: sweet kiss in the air via online:love::naughty2::icon12: ehem teerak should be always on line the whole time:love:

Yep so true teerak must be online 24/7:icon12:specially SNAP CHAT:love::naughty2: I just hope his gf's WiFi in Paris is awesome fast:thumbup:who knows he might plan to surprise his GF:icon12: if his schedule is free this could be a big news in case:love::naughty2::icon12::coleman::thumbup::cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

yep so Nadech:angel10:he is really a good catch:icon12:[/QUOTE]

so true Nadech is sharing his fruits of labor to his whole family including his biological mom and half siblings :icon12::thumbup:

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya is going to the openning of a new Louis Vuitton Store at "Place Vendôme" Paris in France. Simply Georgeous :love:! (tomorow, she will attend Louis Vuitton 2018 fashion show)

voguethailand video-> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwmeevgY09/?taken-by=voguethailand

Nadech Yaya International Fanclub

Paris Videostars

IG Stories -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZw1np7HBYD/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

As for Nadech, we have succeed to find out him lol :risas3:, he was working for a new project at the beach. He looks so handsome & young :).

Sam Burns

credits go to keaw_jung, urassayas, csberp, kullawit

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I low-key don't like Yaya's dress xD Maybe it's cuz I hate frills. But she still looks gorgeous anyway :icon12: I love her hair like that, when it's not all in a ponytail & is slightly whispy~ I hope her next outfits bang :cheer:

@Anne22 @Alichgo Me too, I rewatch NY's lakorns looool :risas3:, at this moment GRGR and Thoranee in HD. Next year, we will have a lakorn Likit rak + a movie :thumbup: but this is so long to wait:sad6:.

Yaya is in Paris and Nadech has disappeared lol. Someone should inform the police :risas3:

Rainie Tran

Rainie Tran

excuse me guys I'm just missing NY so much :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:i just cant stop posting this LLSR fin scenes:love::naughty2::icon12::risas3::risas3:

BTW Nadech is a Sag so he is not a clingy bf:icon12::naughty2::love: but HORNY :naughty2:i apologize for this word:BangHead::BangHead::risas3::risas3:

I low-key don't like Yaya's dress xD Maybe it's cuz I hate frills. But she still looks gorgeous anyway :icon12: I love her hair like that, when it's not all in a ponytail & is slightly whispy~ I hope her next outfits bang :cheer:

to be honest most of European signature brands of apparel are not impressive:BangHead: what makes it special is when they hire models from different countries models who are super popular actresses and actors but sorry I really dont like their styles but still :icon12:Yaya our ultimate bias carried it so well:clap: that's why her teerak:icon12: is always proud of her:love::naughty2::icon12:

Yaya is going to the openning of a new Louis Vuitton Store at "Place Vendôme" Paris in France. Simply Georgeous :love:! (tomorow, she will attend Louis Vuitton 2018 fashion show)

voguethailand video-> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwmeevgY09/?taken-by=voguethailand

Nadech Yaya International Fanclub

Paris Videostars

IG Stories -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZw1np7HBYD/?hl=fr&tagged=urassayas

As for Nadech, we have succeed to find out him lol :risas3:, he was working for a new project at the beach. He looks so handsome & young :).

Sam Burns

credits go to keaw_jung, urassayas, csberp, kullawit
thank you for making us proud Yaya:love::cheer::clap:you never fail to amaze your FC your ALTA MOMENTs are just awesome:thumbup:I cant blame :love::naughty2::icon12:teerak to fall for you:icon12: a humble gf:icon12: regardless of so much achievements:angel10:i wish 8 days will be finished soon teerak and hapa are missing you so much already:love::naughty2::risas3::risas3: