[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Watch out guys!!!! Nadech is in his comfort zone! I love it when he is just him. :risas3::risas3:

Screenshot_20170929-004104.jpg

As always, Yaya is stylish in her own way. :icon12:

Screenshot_20170929-004423.jpg
Nadech and Yaya back to Bangkok! :love:

Screenshot_20170929-004550.jpg
Credit: it's rightful owner

I should be posting this at Nakee 2 thread, but for some odd reason I posted it here first. Was gonna deleted it but it's Nadech and Yaya, I'll just keep it Here! :)

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
(I have shared it too in Nakee2 thread, Peace lol)

Good kind role model, will always receive the love and the support from the locals, to be down to earth is the most beautiful value from a Superstar!

Before leaving, Yaya gave her Maybelline lipsticks to the restaurant's owner near their hostel.

The video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZm9G9DFmHZ/

Credit: it's rightful owner

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
When it comes to fashion NY is so meant for each other, they really don’t care much about about how they look out in public...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A BIG congratulations to Yaya for winning the Favorite Best Actress of the Year Award!

Also, congrats to Kleun Cheewit team for winning the Favorite Best Lakorn of the Year Award.

I think this is the Nakarat Award (the Royal Serpant Award) and was voted by the panel of judges.

credit Pantip Thai forum 3 BEC

Last edited:

Tanya

sarNie Egg
A BIG congratulations to Yaya for winning the Favorite Best Actress of the Year Award!

Also, congrats to Kleun Cheewit team for winning the Favorite Best Lakorn of the Year Award.

I think this is the Nakarat Award (the Royal Serpant Award) and was voted by the panel of judges.

credit Pantip Thai forum 3 BEC
OMG, so so happy for Yaya! She did a tremendous job in KC, and it's great that she was recognized for it :cheer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing na ka.

Congratulations to Yaya for a well deserved award!!! :cheer::clap:

Yaya's schedule in Paris.....

cr:rightful owner