[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I think yaya has accept too many lakorns at the same time...it will be tiring for her..i wish there is an event for NY overseas like the coach..

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
@Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya Yea I used to be clueless about her too until I few months ago when I realized that she was literally the Queen of celebs in Thailand lol. She always tops every poll and is #1 on the highest paid actor list except one time when it was Nadech. She has also done photoshoots with Nadech and I was also told that she was one of the stars Asuphai took with him to convince Nadech and his family to sign up with him.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I will be very disappointed if Yaya is not in Lai Kinnare.. Its the one future lakorn of her's that I am looking forward to the most along with Plick Fah :crybaby2:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I want nadech for plick fah but it seems impossible...his action scenes very good...channel 3 keep pairing up him and yaya with boring script like tnnkk risng sun and llsr

I want nadech for plick fah but it seems impossible...his action scenes very good...channel 3 keep pairing up him and yaya with boring script like tnnkk risng sun and llsr[/QUOTE

TNNKK:love: was fine for me though not perfect unlike RS:fighting3::BangHead: and LLSR:fighting3::BangHead: both EPIC FAILURE:fighting3::BangHead::sad6:

do you have any idea about Plick Fah??? i am totally clueless:nut::facepalm:

yep NY always given UGLY:BangHead::fighting3: scripts and editings of their most recent lakorns :sad6::crybaby2:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
I think channel 3 will let mark yaya cooperate more, two times they cooperate, two times they get the rating champion.... they will not consider about nadech and kim...just seeing they shoot a magazine make me pissed off

Channel 3 is money making channel:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
what's your problem are you getting crazy?:BangHead:All channels are business to make money not only Ch3 do you forget NY are the money makers of Ch3 being very in demand to all the advertising companies?Stop being childish:fighting3: relax and be happy we have so many reasons to fin in NY shipping:cheer:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
I love how Nadech and Yaya are doing so many merits together :3 it just makes me so proud of them and I'm so happy to see them travel together and make merit (as a couple heheh) :')

I love how Nadech and Yaya are doing so many merits together :3 it just makes me so proud of them and I'm so happy to see them travel together and make merit (as a couple heheh) :')

This :icon12:TOGETHERNESS:icon12: factor of NY:icon12: is giving us a huge impact that they may admit it or not directly it's loud and clear indeed they are dating:love::naughty2: ......7 years of almost daily being together is NOT a JOKE:clap::thumbup:...other celebs only working once or twice in a drama already got married like Jongki and SHK :love::naughty2::icon12:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I envy your luck on meeting NY in person can you please message me in my inbox if you have the idea when NY will be back in California it would be great to meet NY together:thumbup: are you jitt1968 in IG ?just curious:nut:
Lol...when the time comes we'll know but as of now, I doubt they will be coming to the states. But if they do, it'll be fun to see them here again.
No, that's not me. Lol...:)