[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
The admin of this IG has said that Nadech has bought a lots of food for Yaya, he came by biking and then, go back to give it to Yaya (she was still filming). One of a kind :love::love::love::love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjVcIPlRvo/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

Another cute story, Nadech has met this little girl with her mum, he took selfies with them and he asked to the little girl if she has already dinner. After he took the selfie, he ordererd her to go to eat sthg. The little girl said to him that she has also met Yaya and Nadech has asked her back " Is she beautiful?"....hihih. For sure he would like to check how her grilfriend is beautiful, a proud man!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjON1Vld_5/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn

Let's have a lunch Nong Ya, I have already checked this restaurant yesterday, I will order many delicious meal for you (my thought lol)

NY in Chiang Khan :love:, they should go out of bangkok more often, so fin moments!

When the n1 superstar of Thailand is running like a normal local citizen in the street, it becomes like a red carpet with photographers :love::risas3: (notice how well mannered he is even when he s running, "sawadi krap" :clap:)
Video -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BZh51RalpDC/?taken-by=kumiko_sari

Yaya is also like Nadech, very kind with the locals, like usual since they are in thai ET.

All credits go to the righful owners

Last edited:

Nadechlover

sarNie Hatchling
Only one of those three reporters said that Nadech set up the scene of feeding the dog. Other two defended Nadech saying that the post was from a person living in that province (the province they are filming Nakee 2). The other two said that that person saw Nadech feeding that dog so he took the picture to post.
I know right, i think the whiter fat guy did this because i saw the woman and the first guy follow mae keaw and ny so i think they love ny ....but because of that word the fans seems putting all the blame on that girl

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
So this is the perfect time to have our vacation in Thailand. Perfect timing is my problem my holiday is scheduled on November 12 this year:sad6:by that NY are done filming Nakee2. How i wish to stalk them by myself:pancarta::pancarta:you see N.Y. in a certain place on a daily basis I envy those locals surrounding N.Y. everyday for 1month :sad6:just like seeing N.Y. in Interlaken Switzerland waaa I also went there 3 yrs ago ahead of NY:BangHead: the same spot of Jungfraojuch TIMING is so cruel to me:sad6: I don't have the luck on meeting N.Y. in person:BangHead:

I apologized my craziness :sad6::risas3::risas3::pancarta::pancarta:

The admin of this IG has said that Nadech has bought a lots of food for Yaya, he came by biking and then, go back to give it to Yaya (she was still filming). One of a kind :love::love::love::love:

Another cute story, Nadech has met this little girl with her mum, he took selfies with them and he asked to the little girl if she has already dinner. After he took the selfie, he ordererd her to go to eat sthg. The little girl said to him that she has also met Yaya and Nadech has asked her back " Is she beautiful?"....hihih. For sure he would like to check how her grilfriend is beautiful, a proud man!

NY in Chiang Khan :love:, they should go out of bangkok more often, so fin moments!

When the n1 superstar of Thailand is running like a normal local citizen in the street, it becomes like a red carpet with photographers :love::risas3: (notice how well mannered he is even when he s running, "sawadi krap" :clap:)

Yaya is also like Nadech, very kind with the locals, like usual since they are in thai ET.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Waaa @bubba

Your post is so amazing you can also bring it to Nakee 2 thread since it is related to it:aaaaa::cheer:

So we can subdued the NY haters:BangHead: there let us make that thread alive to make it more happy thread with much POSITIVITY vibes:clap:

Those Chiang Khan locals are very lucky. They'll get to see them daily for the next few weeks. The fans who follow the set probably has good info for how the movie is going to be too coz they're allowed to watch them film they just can't take pictures. They're also using locals for the movie. This movie seems like they shoot at night really often. The NY fan who lives there basically lives on the main street that nadech is always running, riding his bike, and grabbing food from and she gets to see them from her doorsteps ahhahaah she is the luckiest. If I were living in Thailand, I'll find a weekend to go out there coz I'm pretty sure I'll run into them ahahha That photo of nadech running from her is from her building's security cam ahahhaa If this movie sucks at least NY had a nice time in Chiang Khan. Nadech looks like he's living it up ahhaa

I would really stay in Chian Khan for the whole month just to stalk NY the whole movie filming:naughty2::nut::love::pancarta::pancarta:if only I have known their schedule in ADVANCE:crybaby2:

Let's have a lunch Nong Ya, I have already checked this restaurant yesterday, I will order many delicious meal for you (my thought lol)

All credits go to the righful owners

hi @sasuke06

can you also post this in Nakee 2 thread if you have time cause you might forgot we are in Likit Ruk thread just to avoid confusion thanks my dear:angel10::clap::icon12:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, you're from Cali too? It's nice to meet a Cali NY fan! I just became an NY fan only three months ago, so I'm still waiting for them to come to LA or somewhere around my area so I can meet them. I wish I knew about them earlier since they did come to LA a few years ago :/
Cali loved!!!:love: I've meet them both here in the states and in Thailand. They are both such sweet hearted human being. For Yaya, I am known as the Cali girl (everytime I meet her in Thailand she always tell me, hey your back Cali girl. How's Thailand so far? I love how our convo is in English and my NY family is all staring at us just talking our heart away. She is way to darn cute! :pancarta:). If you believe in yourself and your love and support for NY, one day, just one day you'll get to meet NY ka. :)

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Cali loved!!!:love: I've meet them both here in the states and in Thailand. They are both such sweet hearted human being. For Yaya, I am known as the Cali girl (everytime I meet her in Thailand she always tell me, hey your back Cali girl. How's Thailand so far? I love how our convo is in English and my NY family is all staring at us just talking our heart away. She is way to darn cute! :pancarta:). If you believe in yourself and your love and support for NY, one day, just one day you'll get to meet NY ka. :)
Omg Yaya knows you as Cali girl?? You're so lucky :3 I'm from Australia. It'd be so nice to meet them omg

Kian

sarNie Egg
I'm so jealous!! Haha that's hilarious she calls you by that. Yaya's the first out-of-country celebrity that I looked up to who speaks fluent English. That means less effort needed from me to learn a foreign language :thumbup:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so jealous!! Haha that's hilarious she calls you by that. Yaya's the first out-of-country celebrity that I looked up to who speaks fluent English. That means less effort needed from me to learn a foreign language :thumbup:
Imagine her calling me that with her high pitch, and cute tone. That is what makes her even more cute!
I actually prefer talking to Yaya in thai. Just so I can speak and learn as I go. That goes for both Yaya and I! :risas3::risas3::risas3: