[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow reporters r finally asking nadech about the ring on yaya's hand

https://instagram.com/p/BY4e1vWFf87/
https://instagram.com/p/BY4fb7rFW7i/

I'm not thai sadly so I don't know what he is saying but I'm sure he's probably denying it and saying something like "it's just an accessory" etc ..
but I do find it odd that it's only now that they have asked about this matter
Thanks for sharing na ka. Nadech denied about the secret engagement and he didn't buy her the diamond ring that Yaya's wearing.

Great to see international people enjoyed and praised Yaya in her MV "MAKE IT HAPPEN" ....

cr:rightful owners

@HyeSoo @Mrs Urassaya S.Kugimiya @Ms.Zoe
Seems like you guys are not understanding this inside joke. Lol...Seriously though, this picture is just a inside joke. Like the photo was taken looking like they were happily holding hands and kimmy on the other hand smiling at them. Then Nadech got super shy. So my NYfamily and I was just joking around saying that they were both happily opening up their relationship. That's all. Lol... of course we all know they are not holding hands. It's so obvious, you can see it. :pancarta:

View attachment 6745
Credit: As Tagged
my dear i know that you are just joking it's natural to joke around in my opinion NYers are not DELUSIONALS anymore like i used to call myself before.I am also as curious as some of us here hoping there is another back story of that above mentioned picture of NY hehe:thumbup:

thanks @bubba

IKR Nadech wont admit anything Sag is really secretive just like what he did before denying the scarf then few years later he admitted it same with Yaya whose just waiting for Nadech's decision:naughty2::love::naughty2::love::naughty2::icon12::icon12:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Thanks @sasuke06

NYers are really so lucky we won't miss N.Y. no matter what though Nadech will shoot MFTS with Matt then Yaya with JM then NY events almost everyday :cheer::clap::thumbup:

And for those who are fed up seeing N.Y. always together in 1 lakorn congratulations N.Y. have separate lakorns :thumbup::clap::cheer:That's with Matt and James Ma be happy everyone :cheer:

Everyone has so many reasons to be happy :cheer:

Last edited:

Kian

sarNie Egg
Thanks @sasuke06

NYers are really so lucky we won't miss N.Y. no matter what though Nadech will shoot MFTS with Matt then Yaya with JM then NY events almost everyday :cheer::clap::thumbup:

And for those who are fed up seeing N.Y. always together in 1 lakorn congratulations N.Y. have separate lakorns :thumbup::clap::cheer:That's with Matt and James Ma be happy everyone :cheer:

Everyone has so many reasons to be happy :cheer:
I thought Yaya still has to film Lai Kinnaree with Tik before starting on the lakorn with James?

Very Nadech:aaaaa:

1 one of a kind:love:
2 not the kind of a person you want to mess with you might end up crying-
Yaya said before she's afraid to tease Nadech because of this:risas3:remember when Nadech put some bubble on her hair:risas3:
3 loves in being LONG RELATIONSHIPS:icon12::love::naughty2:gosh NY almost 7 yrs and still counting:cheer::clap:
4 nice to evryone-checked confirmed:angel10:
5 silly fun and sweet-checked confirmed by his girl:icon12::icon12::aaaaa:
6 caring -checked confirmed not only to :icon12:Yaya but also to his mom and dad his entire family:angel10::clap:
7 incredibly romantic-checked confirmed by Yaya since 2011:icon12::naughty2::pancarta:
8 high appeal and very handsome- everyone knows:coleman::worship2::thumbup:

and the last but not the least:naughty2::naughty2::risas3::risas3::facepalm:

9 AMAZING BED :icon12::love::naughty2: Yaya can confim this during :icon12:NY Honeymoon:naughty2::risas3::risas3::pancarta::aaaaa::cheer:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Aww loving all the updates! They are seriously adorable :love::love::love:

I actually dont think Nadech is secretive. If we are talking about secretive, Yaya is definitely the more secretive one. Nadech's mom is always posting pic of NY and their family dinners on her instagram and Nadech doesnt seem to mind at all. His mom also openly ships them :risas3:and he never seems to have stopped her or complained about it. Nadech is also the one that wore that "Urassaya's since 2011" t-shirt in public even though Yaya told him to wear it at home and hes also the one that revealed that he knitted the scarf for her :love:. We see how much he openly takes care of her and he always takes her on dates to fancy restaurants without really caring about the people noticing them. Tbh, he was practically inviting attention to the 2 of them on that legendary Valentine's date few years ago when he got her that massive balloon. He definitely wasn't trying to be discreet or secretive about their relationship :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

Alternatively, Yaya almost never posts pic of the two of them unless they were for work and the only hint she ever really gave about their relationship was when she told reporters earlier this year that they can call them bf/gf, which is something Nadech himself has done when he and Yaya were interviewed by the media during the Crown Princess fitting session last year. There was also the time she called him "teeruk" by mistake lol and he returned the favor this year when he did the same while they were practicing for that mall event they had.

I think Nadech and Yaya are openly dating but for some reason, they dont want to label themselves as bf/gf. I hope I dont offend anyone with this but I personally dont think its to do with privacy as much as its to do with protecting each other's reputations especially Yaya's. My Thai friend was explaining to me that in Asian cultures, there are some traditional and conservative individuals in the public that will look down at a female if she admits to dating someone especially if its a hot famous or successful guy. If there ever comes a day where the two decide to break up, the girl ends up losing advantage as some people will view her as "used fruit". They will tend to think of her as "the girl who got dumped by so-and-so". This actually makes sense to me because I follow Kpop, Chinese celeb news and Jpop and this happens ALL the time with female celebs. Its horrifying and very frustrating to see cruel netizens making fun of many famous, talented and kind female celebs after they broke up with their bf. For example, there was a big kpop idol called Se7en who dated a famous beautiful actress for ~ 10 years. They broke up after he was caught cheating on her in one of those "massage" salons, yet, when the news broke out, Korean netizens left comments all over her articles saying "She dated Se7en for 10 years, who the heck would ever marry her now!?" and "I pity the guy that marries her. Shes always gonna be known as Se7en's ex-gf that he cheated on". The sad thing is that the actress wasn't some untalented and unknown celebrity. She was famous in her own right and her talent was acknowledged by critics. Yet, nowadays, people only remember her as Se7en's ex-gf.

Nadech has proven many times how much he cares about Yaya's reputation. In one talk show they did for GRGR, he said he felt guilty about the love scenes because shes a girl so "she loses more advantage" than him. Hearing him say that and seeing how he always tells her to close/cover her legs if shes wearing a short skirt or fix her top if its low made me realize that he really worries about her reputation and despite his easy-going personality, he has quite conservative ideas about how girls should act in public.

The other reason I dont think its privacy is that you can still maintain privacy even if you are admitting your relationship status. Examples of that would be Song-Song couple in S. Korea, or Suzy and Minho in S. Korea. Even super famous celebs like Fan BingBing has managed to maintain her privacy with her fiance even though they have gone public and the media loves to talk about her. Moreover, like I said, NY are not really being private about their relationship. They might not do PDAs the way Hollywood couples do but they certainly dont seem to care about pics leaking of them having dinner dates or being seen in public wearing clothes like the "Urassaya's since 2011" t-shirt.

Therefore, if my theory is right, I would actually respect Nadech 10x more for what hes doing. It would show that they care about each other so much that they dont want to jeopardize each other's future no matter what happens in their personal life.

PS: WOW I didn't expect this to turn out into such a long essay :nut::nut::nut:

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Just giving you guys a heads up, if you're entering the Nakee 2 forum, theres a lot of people who are salty towards Nadech and Yaya and their acting but more towards the end of the forum, theres more compliments. I don't even dare to say anything even if what they say about Nadech or Yaya angers me. It's so scary and negative. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE FOR. Like I totally understand that some want the original cast (my mum is not happy about it so I have to deal with her) but pls keep an open mind and just give NY a chance you know.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
is there any one who started Nakee 2 Thread?
There is, but there are too much negativity in that thread, some people will even censor this movie because of NY. Likit Rak has finished to shoot, so until the lakorn will be on air next year, there will have no updates so I prefer to share things related to NY in a positive and friendly atmosphere with open minded people.

When LLSR has had a low rating, they used it to make their salt on NY but when it comes for another ch3 lakorn who is airing right now (you must know which one I'am talking about) with actors/actresses they love who meet a low rating, I see no one complain. But that's their business, don't want to lose my time anymore with them. I wish no NYFC will behave like them (fortunately,I have not seen it yet), I wish for every lakorns to meet success, moreover when it is well produced and edited. This is not the case for LLSR which has has been badly produced and edited, the only thing that have saved this lakorn is NY performance and chemistry.

@Shiera Just want to say, I LOVE YOUR POST, you have very well explained and described NY's situation and way of life :clap::clap::clap::clap: and also about how is perceived women in Thai tradition. That's why for me, Nadech is a true Man, a one of her kind and the most gentleman ever compare to how behave other actors in thai ET. NY are born to be with each other. Nothing more to add.

Yaya is so cute & innocent that media can easily trap her on interview about NY relationship, Nadech is better to know how to deal with the medias. But the last interview from Shopee event and also 3zaap show, Nadech this time has clearly clarified their status without using the word bf/gf, this is NY style.

I love NY for what they are, not for what I expect them to be according to my thoughts, most of FC who think like this will be happy, those who pretend to be their FC and require them to be like this, to behave like that will never find hapiness, this is the case for most Yaya only FC who hate Nadech, for Nadech only FC who hate Yaya and also for people who expect them to reveal their status or private life.

There is also an important interview, the maybelline show when she wore that yellow wig, she admitted that Nadech is the only man who knows her heart. "he 's not just someone who knows my heart, we have a relationship like he's also my best friend, my brother, my advisor, an elder that I respect......there is just one man who knows my heart, it's Nadech"
LOVE LOVE LOVE lol :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Also, just like Nadech said in channel 3 concert 46th anniversary, Great & boy asked NY "When?", Nadech replied "when? I let Yaya decide it, when she will be ready I will be ready too"

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@sasuke06 AGREE!!! But it seems like they have left the thread for good. As long as we all continue loving and supporting the thread, I'm sure it'll be more positive. Don't let it get to you. It's not worth it. Ignore all the negative there and let just keep loving Nadech and Yaya na ka! :icon12:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@sasuke06 couldnt agree more and I definitely know which lakorn you referring to lol

regarding the hates, its a norm for famous celebrities like NY. I would say they are undoubtedly the most popular actress and actor of their generation so yeah people just want to hate. Especially when their fav is in the movie with them haha cant blame them for feeling insecure. I bet if other actress/actor who are less popular/ known were chosen, they wont make a big fuss out of it

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Caption from Mae Kaew IG: (https://www.instagram.com/p/BY7ZAEEHzXr/?hl=th&taken-by=keaw_jung)
  • keaw_jung รักคนปากเป็ดครับ 555❤❤❤❤
Translation: "I love people with duck's mouth krap 555 :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:" ("krap": only thai man talks like this)

Well....Nadech, You talk about Yaya right? Everybody knows Yaya always make that duck's face, her signature (Nadech used to call Yaya as a duck).

I seriously think that sometimes, Nadech uses his mother IG to deliver messages to his girlfriend (how to send publicly love with a hidden message..., NY's style lol :nut:)

all credits go to the rightfull owners

Yeah, we definitely "feel love" too.

Last edited: