[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

@ingza_hairstylist

On the bottle where one of lakorn team tag "urassayas", it is written "Bear" (nadech nickname) and under "Yaya"....So they drink with the same bottle?!!! There are not enough water to drink that's why you sacrifice yourself by drinking together? :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

OMG, even with a simple bottle, they can make all their FC finn loooooool. :thumbup:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Omg, I saw that and I was like wait what? Could only figure out "Yaya" (thanks to nadech's recent IG post of him on the boat)

Oh my. Oxygen is tanks isn't enough, I have to go get more. FINnnnnnnn

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Omg, I saw that and I was like wait what? Could only figure out "Yaya" (thanks to nadech's recent IG post of him on the boat)

Oh my. Oxygen is tanks isn't enough, I have to go get more. FINnnnnnnn
I think Nadech tease Yaya lol. Hope someone of nyinterfc will translate because I don't understand all the sentence. "Yaya has replied and said, who tease me? I will not share" but 5min later, she post a pic of her and saying, "by Nadech".....oh my god, these two are so cute and playful.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech tease Yaya lol. Hope someone of nyinterfc will translate because I don't understand all the sentence. "Yaya has replied and said, who tease me? I will not share" but 5min later, she post a pic of her and saying, "by Nadech".....oh my god, these two are so cute and playful.
You're making my toothache with all these sweet observations!

NYers' dentist r going to be making lots of income ;) jk jk.

I'd hate to be one of those antis, with all these posts coming from Yaya herself. xD

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
You're making my toothache with all these sweet observations!

NYers' dentist r going to be making lots of income ;) jk jk.

I'd hate to be one of those antis, with all these posts coming from Yaya herself. xD
I notice each time there are dramas, these two will protect themself by showing their love on social media. It is not a coincidence, that's why I said these haters are nothing. If I were them, I will not know how to deal with all these fin moments. They love to talk like they are Yaya and know everything about her thoughts, ridiculous.

Let's stop talking about them, just enjoy :thumbup:. Mae kaew post this pic after Yaya's pic. Love is everyday with NY, we are lucky to cheer them.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Holy damn!!!!!!!

Nadech looks so good! Like an actual prince rather than a bodyguard. In this pic he reminds me of ken and Andrew, but mostly ken.
Yaya looks gorgeous as always and she looks like Anne.
I can't can't wait for their lakorns! Looks so good...