[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

I'm here for the finn parts haha :p

by_family said that Na arrived only 2minutes after Yaya so yeah we can consider that they came together haha
cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVcfgol8RR/?hl=th&taken-by=by_family

Also, NY bought their flower bouquet from the same flower shop "ruernboossaba".....They arrived almost at the same time and they bought their flower in the same shop....ok ok :naughty2: (cr.joob)

When NYJ left, a fan reported that James Ma told to Na that Margie and Pok invite them for dinning together. The reason why we saw James Ma who came in Na's car.
clip:https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVQs-lBkL_/?taken-by=barrybyme

Then you can see here PokGie who talk to Yaya, about their dinner? :confused12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVUjngA5wl/?taken-by=newsplus

Finally, we have our answer, Margie "margie_rasri"has uploaded on her IG this pic.

It's up to everyone to speculate, NY's style and privacy :risas3:
you're always the best @sasuke06:cheer::clap: when it comes to :love::icon12:NY FIN posts KEEP it UP sweetie:love::icon12::aaaaa:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
NY on the red carpet, sweet smile, sweet stare, hold their hands together like a groom & bride

Yaya is cheering her MAN, "you're the best, you're the most handsome, you're P-E-R-F-E-C-T P'Bear !!!" :p

On the stage and in front of all the guests....Yaya doesn't care, she's worried for P'Bear :p (the most warmful touch :love:)

With this sexy stare by Ya to Na, no way P'Bear will not come as soon as possible haha

"BORN TO BE!" and also "BORN TO BE TOGETHER" :p

Sweet and in their own world in front of the medias :love:

So like usual, NY flirted on the red carpet, in front of the the photographers & medias, on stage ....

The Groom and Bride are here, this is not the 10th Oppo anniversary but the Oppo's MDs who came to attend NY's wedding :risas3:

cr.rightful owners

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
How many times NY said Good bye to each other in front of their fans after their events like they go back home but then in real, they hang out together haha :risas3:

cr.tatar_r

The sticky couple, they are always next to each other

cr.as tagged

These two love to tease us

Last edited:

Nanghom

❤NY❤
https://ig.me/2iDRo6uKwJf7zHx
Na is saying goodbye but Ya said something to him and he said ok and they starts signing... I love how he give in everything that she says
And since yesterday I come to realize that Na is really like a guardian to Ya.. like she is his daughter (well I dunno how to describe it) and took care of things for her like a father.. superior .. I mean a kind of aura that she is under his winds .. :cheer::cheer::cheer: and today the way Ya talked to him is just so cute ...:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Awwwww ❤ ❤ ❤ Thank you.
I just watched the clip of that interview & they didn't explicitly say they would go together like what was written in that article. But when Ya said "let's wait for 4 years" & that she thinks she has to go & watch it at least once, Na said "you've said it already". As in he's not gonna let her go back on her words & like the reporters are witnesses :risas3:

JadeLee

sarNie Egg
How many times NY said Good bye to each other in front of their fans after their events like they go back home but then in real, they hang out together haha :risas3:

cr.tatar_r

cr.as tagged

I'm soooo jealous of all the people around them. They get to witness all the sweet moments of NY. They are so adorable.

Nanghom

❤NY❤

cr.tatar_r

cr.as tagged

They have to!! If not ppl will make nasty rumors ... but unfortunately Ny shipper are not fan alone :naughty2::naughty2: he he
In interview he might say that he is happened to be there and meet yaya or if he is more generous.. he will say we were together for reharsal so just went there :risas3::risas3: