[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
sorry for the repost but I cant stop watching spazzing over this interview

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkxih1JgyrL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6mjwpycru69b

I so love the way Na and Ya smile at each other for three seconds after he said he keeps his body for his special someone before realizing their in front of the camera. Its obvious that they 'slipped' again based on their 'oh my god' faces.

P.S. after watching the clip for the nth time, i came to a conclusion. I second the earlier post when someone says that Ya is easier to read. She almost made the same face when Na says I love her in front of the media before, although tone down here but her eyes are the same surprise, happy and shy look

Zenta

sarNie Egg
I know the T-shirt “Urassaya’s since 2011” then I can assume that their relationship has been more than friend since 2011, right? Plus, I’m a girl and I’m sure I won’t make anything so unique like that for a man if he’s not my boyfriend/love.
You guys here please share me some speacial moments/things they have had. As I can’t read Thai then it’s difficult to find.

Last edited:

annmott

sarNie Hatchling
I know the T-shirt “Urassaya’s since 2001” then I can assume that their relationship has been more than friend since 2001, right? Plus, I’m a girl and I’m sure I won’t make anything so unique like that for a man if he’s not my boyfriend/love.
You guys here please share me some speacial moments/things they have had. As I can’t read Thai then it’s difficult to find.
by 2001, surely you meant 2011? I agree this forum is actually very helpful in finding infos about NY, thanks to the active members here specially @sasuke06 :worship2:

if you still hadn't, start from the start of the page, 670 page is a LOT but all those info is worth it

Zenta

sarNie Egg
by 2001, surely you meant 2011? I agree this forum is actually very helpful in finding infos about NY, thanks to the active members here specially @sasuke06 :worship2:

if you still hadn't, start from the start of the page, 670 page is a LOT but all those info is worth it
Haha yeah, 2011, my mistyping . Thanks for correcting me.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

Rita

Nadech <3
Sounds like they were speaking in English, they usually speak in English when they don't want those around them to understand their conversation. Im trying to hear what Yaya's reply was when Na said "no one knows that"
Lol wonder what is that "that" they are talking about

Zenta

sarNie Egg
Sounds like they were speaking in English, they usually speak in English when they don't want those around them to understand their conversation. Im trying to hear what Yaya's reply was when Na said "no one knows that"
After reading your reply I listen again and yeah, he said “no one knows that” :cheer::thumbup:.

Rosas

sarNie Egg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
This interview is gold :love: Here's a rough translation:
  • They asked her how her relationship with Nadech is at the moment, to which she replied: 7 years (ermm Yaya it's actually been 8 years lol) is a very long time, it's a very long time. I have been friends with Nadech for almost 10 years and from the first day we met, it (I.e. we) clicked; until (I) regard us as friends since that day.
  • She said stuff about how Nadech knows her the best, if you don't count her mum & her sister, because they've been through a lot together etc
  • Reporter said something about them being a merit couple & Yaya basically said she thinks they are
  • Reporter asked if they can develop from a merit couple to spouses & Yaya said she knows that everyone wants to know & it's something they (NY) want to know as well. But she doesn't know what the future holds. Nadech said that he doesn't mind whatever happens (this part might be wrong?); she said he will be the person who knows her the best & is the closest to her. Then she said something about him knowing her the best forever, even if they will be gf/bf, friends or hate each other
  • She said something about them not meeting often because they don't work together
  • She basically said they don't have a label for their relationship
  • She said she misses everyone in her friendship group
  • Reporter asked if there's a chance of another man entering (I.e. getting into a relationship with her), to which Mae Pla shook her head & laughed. Ya said everything depends on time, no one in her family has prohibited her from having a boyfriend
And I think the last question was about Klin Kasalong & she basically said she was very busy/working very hard or something like that

(Someone please correct any parts I got wrong, my reading skills aren't that great lol)
@Zenta I went back searching for this just for you xD Enjoy~
P.s. 7 years = Urassaya's since 2011. NY are private but they still give hints

Edit: I also found NYInterFC's post about the interview https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQl7GgFBqR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dp0extonsm5l

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Did na said no one knows that??:pancarta: is it after na said that his keeping it for someone special and turn to look at ya. So ya was curious that the reporters will notice their relationship?? So she was asking na about it. That's when na replied her that no one knows that :love:
That interaction in that clip was either after the Na said he keeps his body for an important person or after he tried telling the two reporters something about Ya at the end of the interview & she put her hand over his face.

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling