[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If we could get Uncut DVD Boxset of LR, it'd just be so great! :love:

I've never spent money on stuff like that, but I'd gladly spend it on it (at an affordable price)

But in that case, what could we do as overseas viewers? I'm from Italy :confused12:
Hopefully they produce slightly more than the no. of people on the list, then ethaiCD can buy a few & then you can buy it from them :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes wait. Last time, when mimsotaya announced that she's spokent to the elders about the dvd, she got an answer in 2 days so hold your ass ahhahahahaha she tweeted yesterday, so we should know soon.

Serioulsy if we get the dvd uncut I will forgive everyone and undo my voodoo ahhahahahhahahhahaha I will find Anne at her yoga studio and ask her to sign my photobook hahhahaha and I will shake her bf's hand and bless him on the next project! hahahahhaha It's gotta be uncut though I don't want the same shit like why... plus he said if they did make the dvd it would be uncut.
sadhu sadhu sadhu - on that uncut DVD! I hope he's not lying to us and it ended up being his scissor-hand version!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully they produce slightly more than the no. of people on the list, then ethaiCD can buy a few & then you can buy it from them :)
I don't even trust ethaiCD to not screw it up! I just got an email from them on Saturday that they processed my order ( which I thought never went through cause it was in "pending" mode forever) and that the LR preminum magazine will be shipped, but sorry - they sold out the LR key chain so that's unavailable. When I ordered it, it wasn't sold out yet. So now I have a magazine coming soon, but no keychain.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't even trust ethaiCD to not screw it up! I just got an email from them on Saturday that they processed my order ( which I thought never went through cause it was in "pending" mode forever) and that the LR preminum magazine will be shipped, but sorry - they sold out the LR key chain so that's unavailable. When I ordered it, it wasn't sold out yet. So now I have a magazine coming soon, but no keychain.
You should've been like that's bad customer service, give me Nadech's gimme 5 shirt and call it even hahahahhaa

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You should've been like that's bad customer service, give me Nadech's gimme 5 shirt and call it even hahahahhaa
Wasn't he a little chunky monkey in Gimme 5? I like really like his 4+1 concert!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Same thing happened to me with the couple keychain but I managed to get my hands on a Yaya one

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Same thing happened to me with the couple keychain but I managed to get my hands on a Yaya one
The nadech and couple one is sold out hahahah Yaya's still available @Alichgo you should've ordered the GRGR premium mag with the LR mag... LLSR photobook still available too ahhahahahah but that's too much money for them ahhaha save it for the dvd. It's gonna be at least $70-$100. They even hiked up the keychain price a dollar more than pope and bella's so I have no doubt their dvd could be higher than normal. BPSW is already $105

Actually the leh lub photobook is sold out too! See, there was an NY fever during/after LR but ch3 don't want monieeeeeesssss hahahahhhhahaa @queenyeon you snooze you lose again hahahahaa

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LLSR :risas3:, if you look at only NY scenes, this lakorn is GREAT haha

This scene was well done but when they got to the bedroom it was okay and bad ahahhaha like how they ended it by smashing Ramil's head with the dresser was kinda dumb and they cut off the part of how Petra got away in bed was no smooth... but the part when nadech was reaching for the phone with his foot but accidentally kicked it away :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The LLSR photobook is beautiful :love: Especially the pictures of the wedding scene :aaaaa::love: I managed to get a signed mini photo from NY with the photobook & I've actually framed the photo :risas3:

I really really want the TNNKK photobook but I there's no way of me getting my hands on one now :(