[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hi @Shiera, there are many statement that my opinions differ from yours or maybe you was just trying to explain the situation. When I read your comment, I think many InterFC have thought like this that's why there were many confusions about NY relationship after all these dramas happen. I will explain it to make people understand what happen to NY at that period. This post is long :risas3:, but usefull, YOU MUST ALL OF YOU READ IT LOL to understand!

"Nadech refusing to admit that Yaya is his gf after Yaya allowed reporters to refer to them as BF/GF"

It's not true that Nadech has never refused to admit Yaya as his gf because he has always been the one who reveal their secret (T shirt urassaya's since 2011 / the scarf etccc). When you look at that event "korat" when Yaya appeared in Marylin Monroe, you can easily see that yaya has been trapped by the medias, she doesn't know how to handle with them and they have succeed to make her to not denying NY Status but at any time, she has said "Nadech is my boyfriend, we are dating!". The media asked her: "can we call you and nadech as bf/gf?" Such Yaya answered to them: "it's all matters to you" because both Nadech & Yaya have always clarified this point about their status: "it's up to everybody to think what you want about our status", what does that mean? You can consider them as lovers or just co partners, it's up to you, they don't care because finally, it concerns their private life, they don't need to share it to the world. Those who really follows them don't expect them to clarify it because just see their actions are sufficient, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, just blinders still think they are brother/sister. So I dont blame Yaya for giving this answer at that event and at the end of this interview, a reporter ask Yaya:" so finally, you admitted that you are dating Nadech?" such she answer to him "Nooooo, it's just I don't complain if you think about as as lovers, it's to you" so for me, she has never had the intention of calrifying their status as lover.

I think the one I feel the most sorry for is Nadech. Because of Yaya's interview, he has had to take all the responsabilities by ignoring them as bf/gf and take all the dramas on him because Nadech & Yaya will never call themself as lovers publicly until they are engaged (why? It is the most respectful way for a man to behave with a woman in thai culture), that's why, Nadech has to rectify what the medias intented to do even if people can be angry with him, he has to do it to protect their private life.

And Nadech's manager has not helped him, after the media succeed to trap Yaya, they come to ask this matter with Nadech's manager (Ae supachai) and Ae (in my opinion) for protecting NY private'life has said awkwardly to explain what Yaya has said in Korat event that her thai language is weak. so it s a big misunderstanding.

A thing that people should know about Ae supachai. He s the most famous manager in all thai ET, he managed all the superstars of Thailand: Aum Patcharapa, Weir, Nadech, Mario, ken phupoom, James Ma. (Mark, Mai Davika & Bella were also with him until they decide to leave him). This man is the one who has found all of them when they were just simple thai citizen. He took all of them to train them in acting, dancing, singing, he finds jobs for them in thai ET, he even accommodate them freely but in exchange, when they succeed to work in thai ET, they have to give him 30% of the money they win at each event. A fair business. He s the one who make you become a superstar, you have to be recognized.
One of the rule from Ae is "he doesn't want from his stars that they admit they date someone, because it can have an impact on their career according to thai culture, they will not be as hotter as if they are single".
If you compare, Weir & Bella, they live the same problem and situtation as NY. They are very protective with their private life.

This was his rule before he changed his mind, he says that nowadays, the world has changed, he allows his stars to behave like what they want with their private life. And it's true, Ae is also a NY shipper, he always uploads pics of Nadech & Yaya so nobody can say that he doesn't want them to clarify their status. (a_supachai1 his IG)

So after the interview of Yaya and the one of his Manager, what do you think about Nadech's position? I feel very sorry for him, during the daradaily event, he has to answer and clarify it.
- He has to clarify and rectify back what Yaya has said (after she get trap by the media) to protect their private life by taking all the dramas on him
- And also, about what his manager has said about Yaya's week thai language, he cannot take any side. If he protects Yaya and attacks his manager, people will call him as an ungrateful child, (he attacks the one who make him become the superstar of thailand) and he cannot take his manager's side or else, it's like he approved what his manager has awkwardly said to protect them (Next time, SHT YOUR MOUTH PLEASE lol, it will be more helpfull :risas3:). What a dilemma for Nadech, poor him....!! But Nadech, as a REAL Man has decided to take all the responsabilities and all the future hates on him.

"Nadech and Yaya seemed to be distant from each other earlier this year."

THIS IS ABSOTULETY NOT TRUE!
Many people said that Yaya was sad with all these dramas and they seem to be distant...Really? I think people should have a look on what happen on that day, during Daradaily event. If you call them as distant after watching at this video, there is a problem.

About people who ship Mark & Yaya, I can tell you that everybody who know Yaya since the beginning with Nadech will never ship her with Mark (he has so many dark side I will keep it for me). Most of those who ship Yaya with Mark has discovered her with Kluen Cheewit so you cannot blame them to ship her with Mark. And about her only dedicated die hard FC, they hate Nadech since a long time, before what happen this year, everybody know them on instagram: yaya_pantip/ macheriezzz / narsisyy / urassaya.fanpage / yaya_store12 and many many more) Why they hate him? For personal reasons such as they love other actors or disgusted reason like they ship Yaya with a Hi So. And why haters are more rude towards Kim than Nadech? Because Mark & Kim admitted that they are dating, just look at the pics they share on their instagram is enough to know what is their relationship.

Don't forget that when all these dramas happen, Nadech & Yaya were shooting two lakorn together, LLSR and Likit Rak. Even if they don't post pic, they were togetehr 7days a week and with all the BTS share by the staff, I have never seen them as distant. It s not because they don't upload some cute pics to please their fanclub that there were distant. On that time, people has attacked him a lot in his mother IG, aunties, they call him as a non gentleman and wish for his death. Many of you doesn't read thai that's why you cannot be aware of everything. This is the reason why Nadech Yaya and their families has decided to not share pics during that time to make all the dramas dissapear but they have always been closed to each other. This mother has finally posted a family pic with this caption: "if you don't look at these pics, you must be a caterpillar" looool (Nadech's mother call the haters as caterpillar, so hilarious :risas3: and Yaya, who rarely post pic with Nadech about her private life has also uploaded a family pic. It's like NY was trying to say "FUCK YOU HATERS".

Many of their events during all the dramas happen, do they feel distant? :risas3:

To conclude, I think what NY share with us is enough, we don't need to see more to understand how much they love each other. You cannot ask them to reveal all their private life like Mark Kim couple because it is not their way of life style. They differ a lot about this with the new thai generation because NY are traditional and old fashioned. You have to love them for what they are and respect all their decision. And also, it is not because at the future, they will not share cute, sweet pics to feed their FC that there is a problem. They have reach the point of a real lover, they don't need to show everyday to the world that they are in love.

I wish this post will help people in understand what happen at that time loool. Sorry for this long post but it was such a sensitive proble, many people have been misunderstood.
As a new NY shipper I have very limited knowledge about their relationship. Thank you for the longgg explanation.

Nadech is such a gentleman, perfect husband material. He'll treat his future wife and children really well. I just love him.

By the way, hi friends. I just officially created this account this week. i am a fan of NY since 2010 too, but I did not create an account here before. It was because I did not see bad comments about NY. But now after KC, I keep seeing bad comments about NY everyday and I cannot stand it becasue those comments are not true about NY.

Hi @liyou

my warmest welcome glad to see you here:clap::love:

NY Haters:fighting3: are LOSERS:BangHead: we as the Happiest Shippers always win effortlessly:icon12::love::naughty2:

my point is we shipped the perfect couple that the whole Thailand adores a lot so haters gonna hate drama will make them crazy more becoming losers:pancarta:

As a new NY shipper I have very limited knowledge about their relationship. Thank you for the longgg explanation.

Nadech is such a gentleman, perfect husband material. He'll treat his future wife and children really well. I just love him.

the best thing about NY is both of them are their FIRSTs :icon12::love::naughty2: because NY meet each other at an early age:icon12: then paired almost all of their lakorns together:love::naughty2: in simple words :icon12::love::naughty2:Nadech is Urassaya's first boyfriend and :icon12::love::naughty2:Urassaya is Nadech's first girlfriend :cheer::clap:

then Ch3 and advertisement companies adore and ship NY that made them King and Queen of Advertisements on ads TV mags and many more:cheer::clap::thumbup:

to all my fellow NYers here

I sincerely APOLOGIZED if some of you here I really need to CLICK the IGNORE button for you not because I hate you but because I love you for shipping NY like me but having different points of view can ruin the GOOD VIBES in this thread my main point is as much as possible I want to avoid negativity and spread HAPPINESS only in this thread I really LOVE everyone here being an NY shippers i dont really care if we have different opinions and points of view WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS OUR LOVE TO NY is over flowing:icon12::love::cheer::clap:

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
the best thing about NY is both of them are their FIRSTs :icon12::love::naughty2: because NY meet each other at an early age:icon12: then paired almost all of their lakorns together:love::naughty2: in simple words :icon12::love::naughty2:Nadech is Urassaya's first boyfriend and :icon12::love::naughty2:Urassaya is Nadech's first girlfriend :cheer::clap:

then Ch3 and advertisement companies adore and ship NY that made them King and Queen of Advertisements on ads TV mags and many more:cheer::clap::thumbup:
Actually yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend because he admitted in the interview with gq men he already dated 5 girls, and for yaya, yes nadech is yaya's first boyfriend that's why she really love nadech, eventhought yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend but we know that nadech want yaya to be his last love like he say in one of his interview that if he will be marry, he will be marry to yaya only, and like the quote "as man, you are lucky to be woman's first love but as woman you are lucky to be man's last love"

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile

Actually there is a lot of bad rumour about mark, but I don't want us (NY fans) to believe it, because mark is nadech's best friend and he is good person, and didn't want NY and MK relationship become bad because of their fans, stay strong NYer because the more famous people the more people will get jealous, always support NY

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I hope likid ruk the crown princess will have more high rating than kluen cheewit so people will ship yaya with nadech more than yaya with mark. Actually I don't really like what mark doing now, it feels that he has been stalking yaya's Instagram then like all of her post and thats make a lot of people suspicious of mark secretly like yaya, in truth that mark actually flirty guy

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech has had 5 girlfirends? maybe you misunderstood his interview. This is his interview from GQ subbed by nyinterFC, it started about this matter at 1min45sec. They asked him:
"you had more than 5 girldfriend in your entire life?"
"if the person I called girlfriend, it must be less than 5"

You have to understand that the word girlfriend differ a lot from thai to western people. For us, girlfriend is someone you are dated with, for Nadech, he means he has a crush on without dated them, without doing what a real couple does (kiss, go out, etccc). So considering this, Yaya is his 1st girlfriend.

About Mark, this is not rumours, this is true for many things but like you said, they are all friends so as NYFC, we should respect all their friends too and it s not our business to judge him since we love NY not him. We should care about who we love without wasting our time with the others.
Actually girlfriend is women you are dating and not someone you only has crush on, I like the fact that yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend because that means he already got some experience on dating so he will be more serious with yaya and know how to treat girl better, nadech once admit that he had been dating half Thai girl in high school because he studied in international school and that's why he like half Thai girl and western girl more than pure thai

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way, hi friends. I just officially created this account this week. i am a fan of NY since 2010 too, but I did not create an account here before. It was because I did not see bad comments about NY. But now after KC, I keep seeing bad comments about NY everyday and I cannot stand it becasue those comments are not true about NY.
Just finished nadech and mew's lakorn. Omg he is so hot in this lakorn. Nadech with beard is the best i swear lol. Cant stop blushing every time he came out of the screen haha. This would be my fav look of nadech :love:

What about you guys? Whats your fav yaya/ nadech's look ?

For yaya, my fav look of her would be in neung nai suang. She looks absolutely stunning in every dresses she wore and hairstyle. She should consider to do more period lakorn
Are we twins from a different mother? Me too!

I thought he was very good-looking in GRGR, but when I saw the one with Mew -I was like OMG! My friend saw the lakorn a month before I did and text to tell me that I have to watch it cause he's so good-looking there. She was so right!

I keep going back everynow and then to that one scene where Mew's studying aboard, him walking/working in the farm with his sunglasses on ( theme music in the blackground). He walks around - so HOT HOT!:love:

I don't care fake tan and some fake beard or not, but I love his look there. I think I like him with longer hair, hence why I like the look in GRGR too. As for Yaya, always gorgeous and especially in NNS.

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya adore and respect nadech so much because nadech is the one who make her getting out from her shell, from shy girl to brave girl, like what yaya say "what p'nadech can do, nong (yaya) can do it too", it's like nadech is yaya's world, if nadech didn't there it will feel empty like she feel lost her way. Nadech really great guy that's why he deserve yaya and yaya love him so much that's no one can replace his place in yaya's life

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Nadech himself is mixed too (half Thai & half Austrian) so that could be another reason for his preference in choosing who to date with. Isn't that just a bummer for any of the not mixed Thai girls who wants to get to know him lol? Not a bummer for me lol, not that I want to get to know him personally hehehe, it is that I have my own preference too, mixed Thai guys are not on my list hehehe but hey my list could change...so could Nadech's preference but he is really committed in his current relationship now :) so I wish him the best of luck!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Alichgo OMG Tarm rak kuen jai, he was so HOOTTTTT!! Just like kun Charles, Ryu. in fact, he has always been handsome looool but in TRKJ, he looks so manly and handsome. Nobody will be able to portray Nai Singh as he did

I think in Likit rak, both of them will be so handsome georgous. Nadech in uniform and Yaya as a princess :love:, come on 2018!!

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Forgot to add into my previous post that I totally understand his preference, we humans most of us tend to choose what have in common with us. In TRKJ, his character is the older verson of Athit in TNNKK :D. I like Nadech's farmer roles lol.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I miss NY Already :(:(
They are shooting Nakee 2 everyday and it seems like Act Art want no spoil, no BTS pics so we will not able able to have updates.

They forbid people to take a photo or if someone post it, to not repost.

There is one video of them at the airport if it can allow you to not miss them https://www.instagram.com/p/BY8gzz4n1Vl/?taken-by=nat_tha_karn (Yaya is always following her man no matter what lol :love:)

From NYFC infos on twitter, they said that NY are always together on set behind the scene and are cute like usual, always teasing each other. They cannot share pics because the production forbid them.

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Actually yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend because he admitted in the interview with gq men he already dated 5 girls, and for yaya, yes nadech is yaya's first boyfriend that's why she really love nadech, eventhought yaya isn't nadech first girlfriend but we know that nadech want yaya to be his last love like he say in one of his interview that if he will be marry, he will be marry to yaya only, and like the quote "as man, you are lucky to be woman's first love but as woman you are lucky to be man's last love"
I love that quote :icon12:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
@sasuke06 - your posts are always so informative! Thank you your explanations.

Somewhere in one of theses responses you told another member she's lucky to discovered NY in 2016 so she can ship and fin them. Well, I must be the luckiest girl here cause I only discovered them about two months ago - so I can ship them for real. Also, you're so right with this comment "Most of those who ship Yaya with Mark has discovered her with Kluen Cheewit so we cannot blame them to ship her with Mark, because they ignore old NY's lakorn and doesn't know Nadech." I was one of those fans and shipped those two hard after KC. I found YaYa in that lakorn and start liking her and was like "ugh, she with this Nadech person, wished I like him but I am not a fan - ugh!" :risas3: I started liking Mark and tried to watch his lakorns but couldn't watch them all. My friends ( we're in US) said go watch this Nadech guy and I remember an AF fan recommended me to give GRGR a chance and that's whn I said "Hello Khun Charles!" :risas3:
Like I've said, I'll follow him in any lakorn.

To sum it up- I like YaYa in KC, but love Nadech in GRGR, which lead me to Love NY! *I hope this never come true, but when the day comes where they are no longer together - I will have stopped watching lakorns long before that. Many moons ago, I was so sad when I found out that Willy M & Mew Lalita and Ken & Ann did not ended up together :crybaby2::)

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
@ Alichgo Thank you, I try to always make informative post because I know that each time, NY have a new lakorn together, they will have new FC. Yaya has met a big success thanks to KC and I know that many people has discovered her in this lakorn. She was already famous before that but she has obviously won many more inter FC. (It's also good for Nadech to play in My love from the stars, he will be even more famous oversea). NY dated together since 2011, there will always have a new generation of viewers so even if Nadech is a superstar and NY are the n1 koo jin of Thailand, some new young people doesn't know them.

"To sum it up- I like YaYa in KC, but love Nadech in GRGR, which lead me to Love NY! *I hope this never come true, but when the day comes where they are no longer together - I will have stopped watching lakorns long before that. Many moons ago, I was so sad when I found out that Willy M & Mew Lalita and Ken & Ann did not ended up together :crybaby2::)"

I can tell you that we are the luckiest FC ever, we ship a couple who are very well mannered, faithfull and love each other so much since 2011 until today like their 1st day. I used to say that people have to judge by their own if you don't believe me and with all the BTS, I think everybody can see how much these two are in love. Don't be afraid that they will broke up one day. Both Nadech & Yaya has said they want to start a family life when they are still young so it should not take many times before the D day come loool.

Last edited: