[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to go on a tour of the whole of Thailand when I finally travel there, it looks like a beautiful & unique country :love::love: The first 2 places I'm going to go to are probably Bangkok & Khon Kaen (you know why :naughty2:). But I'm just worried about how they will react to seeing a black person though lol
I hope you'll be welcome in Khon Kaen. Speak Thai! Make sure you let Nadech know you're heading there. LOL.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I need to go on a tour of the whole of Thailand when I finally travel there, it looks like a beautiful & unique country :love::love: The first 2 places I'm going to go to are probably Bangkok & Khon Kaen (you know why :naughty2:). But I'm just worried about how they will react to seeing a black person though lol
I think Thai people are very laid back with foreigners (farang). Especially in the big cities such as Bangkok. I don’t think you’ll have any problem. Maybe there’ll be one or two people give some curious stare, but all in all I think you’ll be OK. CMIIW, pls.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Dawin wore
WHY DID SHE TAKE HER HAND AWAY OMGGG :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Because she's the one responsible of all these problems, her grandfather is going to die, she's accused of poisoning him and was the one who provok Alan's incident last time because Mona by taking the power thanks to Andre, has spread all these rumours.

Dawin & Alice escaped to be in safe but for sure, Alice cannot forget yet what happen in Hyrsos even if Dawin tries everything as possible....

Distance.....

Last edited: