[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
All those reporter really annoying.. what NY answered always the same and maybe make reporter going crazy..

And i have some question for you guys who following NY from begining..
did nadech have 2 porsche? one black and one another is white. That an expensive cars. I like porsche too.
Nadech really a rich man.

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Na I think he bought the Porsche as second hand but he sold it already and it’s a white one
i think,. even it a second hand but an expensive car still on selling with high price too.

na have more advertisement. in fact he can buy one car just by work with one ad.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
They r asking him about rumours between ya and some hi so . He won’t ask ya about this and rumours like this they don’t talk about it . He found out just now I guess when media ask him about it . His feeling is the same . Media ask him if feeling is the same how about status smh this media . Na reply is still the same . Feel bad for them two . Guess it’s the price u pay for being famous
I feel bad for him. Which hi so are they talking about lol.

Isnt nadech consider as hi so too? Haha i mean he's dmn reach with all the ads deals

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can the reporter stop asking him about yaya omg pity him. They are all good. how many times they want to ask the same questions and hear the same answer lol
Sometimes I wish he could be rude, but he's not, and just say " No comments" like how Hollywood celebrities answered annoying questions from those damn reporters. I want to see more pictures of him in events and such, but then again I rather that he's busy filming in his other lakorn 24/7 to get away from from these hounds.:mad:

bbie_NY

sarNie Hatchling
Why the media are going so stupid like this.
I think all was clear when yaya answering them in interview yesterday.
Do not they think all enough for them to understaind that their relation still the same. Are they not seems how yaya praise nadech so well in front of them? Why should she praise him so well if aren't relation between them? I hope all those stupid question from media will change soon. And realise that NY still the same as always.

Pingu2

sarNie Egg
They r asking him about rumours between ya and some hi so . He won’t ask ya about this and rumours like this they don’t talk about it . He found out just now I guess when media ask him about it . His feeling is the same . Media ask him if feeling is the same how about status smh this media . Na reply is still the same . Feel bad for them two . Guess it’s the price u pay for being famous
Thank you for the explanation! I really hope the reporters wont ask yaya n nadech the same question again tonight :mad: it will only spoiled the mood or making things awkward.. Huhu

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Well ya did answer them but the one she can’t answer on his and his mom behalf she told them to ask na . That’s what they did and na understand they will ask him . They won’t get ask at tonight even cuz it’s the fashion show but for sure the one for shopee they will get ask .

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Media will always be that way, nothing can be done lol...I think the hi so rumour is from the article wrote by tvpoolsocial..writing false info about her, if im not mistaken?!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
i think,. even it a second hand but an expensive car still on selling with high price too.

na have more advertisement. in fact he can buy one car just by work with one ad.
Well off course it’s expensive as well . Na didn’t say the price but just say it’s second hand

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for him. Which hi so are they talking about lol.

Isnt nadech consider as hi so too? Haha i mean he's dmn reach with all the ads deals
usually hi-so is rich people who has well done business or their parents who have the business, thats why i want nadech to start his own business too so that he could be called hi-so too
Sometimes I wish he could be rude, but he's not, and just say " No comments" like how Hollywood celebrities answered annoying questions from those damn reporters. I want to see more pictures of him in events and such, but then again I rather that he's busy filming in his other lakorn 24/7 to get away from from these hounds.:mad:
actually he once answer similar like that, when the reporter ask about what the misunderstanding happen between him and yaya, he said do i need to tell you in friendly manner and the reporter become silent

Siti Hardianti

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone have information about that hi-so guy? did he like yaya? if it is wrong article, then the one who make it must be apologize to nadech and yaya for making such news.

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
So annoyed at all the reports and rumors people and the media have been spreading :( I feel bad for Nadech and Yaya cause they have to deal with crap everytime. I know it's part of being popular and all but it gets really exhausting and frustrating. Well, I hope this dumb issue fizzles out soon.

On a more positive note, I am excited for tonight's fashion show. I hope NY walks the runway together:)