[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
What the hell was that ending for?????????????????? Highly disappointed. Whosoever is responsible for ruining of this drama should be FIREDDDDDDDD

If you remove Nadech and Yaya out of this it is the most shitiest Thai lakorn I have ever scene.

Script, editing, decision makers all failed the actors (all of them) and wasted their time. 2222222222 bloody years for this???????

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The lakorn & it's ending may not have been the best but it certainly made me laugh a lot & really showed how much Nadech & Yaya have improved over the years. I'm proud of how far they've come & I'm happy they got to experience new roles that are vastly different to what they have done before. Even if the ratings & the overall editing of the lakorn weren't as good as what we hoped, I can definitely say that NY are versatile actors that are ready to take on any challenge and excel in whatever they do.:worship2:

Now I need to find something to do every Monday & Tuesday until Likit Ruk airs :crybaby2:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I really REALLY don't understand this. How come they make a lakorn with top notch actors/actress but then not using them to produce the best lakorn ever? I mean the potential are there.

Why should you put Akom, Nok Yoong, and 2 managers in the hospital just doing nothing in front of the delivery room door? OMG. They can create something. The actors/tress were there for God sake! :mad::BangHead:

Frustation... this is killing me. :crybaby2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I am sorry I am terribly disappointed.

Esp when NY are in huge demand, when people have to wait for their individual dates for years... this is highly irresponsible of what they have done to ruin the lakorn.
It was not a bad lakorn. It did not lack anything that a director would require something more. It had all the right ingredients, the recipe and yet the cook turned out to be an idiot.

Its looks like they have gone out of their way to ruin it. Experienced director and producer look like they don't even know the basics. This was just a mess, they obv knew it but still decided to go ahead with it. IRRESPONSIBLE.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly, i really appreciated yaya and nadech hardwork for this lakorn. They did a brilliant job. However, the script and everything else are really bad. Probably thats why the ratings are low. Even famous actor/actress cant save a bad drama.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Their ending aimed for the whole "love is love" no matter the form, which is y they ended so abruptly and ambiguously.

Now that I've calm down.
It wasn't the best but I enjoyed the ride. NY grew a lot as actor/actress. This just became their "case in point" moment for proving that they r very versatile. Very equipped as the leads.
Now that it's over and done with, there's only bittersweetness lingering. There were so much potential, yes but then again the director/producer wanted viewers to have that "now the rest is up to your imagination" or "I'll draw and u paint the pic" type of feel but they went too far with editing and that flopped.

I like the aim of their ending just not how they did it.
But whatever this was suppose to only be a feel good/time filler for the crown princess anyways.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I am sorry I am terribly disappointed.

Esp when NY are in huge demand, when people have to wait for their individual dates for years... this is highly irresponsible of what they have done to ruin the lakorn.
It was not a bad lakorn. It did not lack anything that a director would require something more. It had all the right ingredients, the recipe and yet the cook turned out to be an idiot.

Its looks like they have gone out of their way to ruin it. Experienced director and producer look like they don't even know the basics. This was just a mess, they obv knew it but still decided to go ahead with it. IRRESPONSIBLE.
Couldnt agree more. The fact that they are in high demand but been wasted make me more disappointed with channel 3 management

chaitra

sarNie Adult
ADS HAD BETTER ORGANISATION, SCRIPT, SURPRISE ELEMENT:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:They would just come out of nowhere and surprise you:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, like..... ok!!! They hella rush the ending!!! Wth!!! I am so disappointed. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I expected more then that!! :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Seriously thought they were going to go through another stage of pregnancy with Petra having it! Oh gosh, I really don't know how I feel right now. :confused12::confused12::facepalm:

Although they totally rush everything in the end. And as disappointed as I am, I am gonna look at it on a bright side. This is by far the most challenging roles for both Nadech and Yaya.

Nadech as Petra, was not an easy role. Seriously for him to be able to portray that role. I give props for doing it. I cannot imagine anyone playing a role of a girl like Nadech did! :worship2::clap::clap::clap:

Yaya as Ramin. Well there is really not much to say! :worship2::worship2::clap: Yaya did an absolute amazing job. All those fighting scenes was beyond what I expected. It gave me the chill down my spine. Seriously, Yaya did so well.

Overall, I think Nadech and Yaya did their best as Ramin and Petra. It is definitely not an easy role. I am just a bit disappointed that the producer and director had to rush everything. Like they could at least give us another episode or something. Or at least switch their body back. They did have a lot of problem with the script, but I really think they could have done a better job at editting the ending and not have to rush it. How could they just throw that ending in and say "THE END". Like, Seriously??? :confused12::confused12::confused12:sign.... definitely one of the wrost ending of an NY lakorn!

LLSR is not the best NY lakorn, but it definitely was a challenge for both Nadech and Yaya. I know they both put in so much hard work into their character's and for that, I definitely am very proud of them. We've all got to see how much they have grown and all those kiss scene, made it a plus plus for it. And for that, I'd love for them to give themself a pat on the back! :love::icon12:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Their ending aimed for the whole "love is love" no matter the form, which is y they ended so abruptly and ambiguously.

Now that I've calm down.
It wasn't the best but I enjoyed the ride. NY grew a lot as actor/actress. This just became their "case in point" moment for proving that they r very versatile. Very equipped as the leads.
Now that it's over and done with, there's only bittersweetness lingering. There were so much potential, yes but then again the director/producer wanted viewers to have that "now the rest is up to your imagination" or "I'll draw and u paint the pic" type of feel but they went too far with editing and that flopped.

I like the aim of their ending just not how they did it.
But whatever this was suppose to only be a feel good/time filler for the crown princess anyways.
I understand that they want to show us love is love, no matter what. But still.... I think there were better ways to show us that 'love is love'. Maybe by giving us like 5 minutes more ending? (Yeah... I wish! Haha).

Just like some comments above, something that make me fell a bit emotional about this drama is because they wasted the talents of the actor/actress. Too bad.

Anyway, thank you very much for the happy times shared in this thread during LLSR's journey. (I mostly a silent reader, yet I check this thread almost everyday). Hopefully I will see you all in Likit Ruk thread hehehehehe.

Kian

sarNie Egg
I don't watch the drama live because it's pointless without English subs, but based on my Twitter feed alone, I can tell the ending was rushed. I was waiting sooo long for the happy family part, and it wasn't until the last minutes that everyone started to tweet about that. Nadech and Yaya did amazing--their ability to portray versatile characters are underrated. Can't say the same for the plot, producing, editing, etc. Oh well, on to the Crown Princess!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG - please don't tell me they did not switch bodies back. Going to watch it soon and I wished I didn't come to read these spoilers before watching epi 10 and now I am already disappointed :(

christina_baek

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, the script was bad and the editing was awkward but Nadech and Yaya made me want to watch it. Tbh it wasn't that bad. There was just a lot of useless scenes with the managers and Akom and Nook Yoong. I personally think they could have switched bodies in like ep 2 cause I did find it kinda boring at the start. On the bright side, Nadech and Yaya did such an amazing job and they portrayed the characters so well. I'm so proud of them and omg, ep9 did give me a lot of feels. Tbh, if the drama had like 15 eps then maybe it would be better. Someone pls tell me what happened with the script and what was the problem? OH WELL IM EXCITED FOR THE CROWN PRINCESS!! also, anyone know when its gonna start airing next year?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
IT was absolutely OK when Nangfah/ Fahlada did not recover her memory completely as it was intense drama but here I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted them to switch back.... It is a comedy based lakorn and the ending need not have some deeper meaning. They should have kept it light and NY dint even have interaction when they fast forwarded to babies.:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

CAN WE FANS JUST HAVE ONE NY LAKORN WHERE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT ... Like good script, kisses, good wardrobe, proper wedding, kids and family.... Like no floods or death stuff in real life when their lakorn airs so that it doesn't affect their air time..

Last edited: