[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka fresh for sharing this wonderful news!

I'm happy for Anne for finally getting NY queues.    She has been waiting for them since 2011.   Anne is a very good actress, and anyone working with her is very lucky.   They can learn so much from her.

Repost from fresh.    

English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny

(News 26/1/2016) GOOD NEWS...NY will work on a new lakorn with P'Ann Thongprasom. Let's celebrate NYFC
----
Nadech accepts that he will have lakorn with Yaya, he doesn't know that he is paired with Mai, he requests FC not to bother Taew.
Nadech says thank you to all FC who support Tam Rak Kuen Jai. Good rating of this lakorn made all his tiredness disappeared. He doesn't know that he is paired with Mai Davika, since this year he doesn't have free schedule for new lakorn. He confirms that there is no problem with P'A. And he doesn't know that P'A banned him to work with Mai. He accepted to work on new lakorn of P'Ann Thongprasom, by pairing with Yaya. He clarifies about his leisure trip right after ordination. He says he went to England for 10 days with his friends. He doesn't know that FC bothered Taew in IG. He believes that they are not his FC, and he begs them not to do so. .
Another good news!!! #nadech #nadechyaya #NYinterFC
Cr. @aoikwan15

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na ka ptenchik for sharing this translated article about Nadech!

So Nadech likes a tall woman, a model like because he likes watching fashion shows, but his fashion sense is ahh..... :scratchhead2:  sometimes, lol.

ptenchik said:
Pierce Nai Singh's heart (part 1)
Nadech Kugimiya is very hot. Today is the last episode of high rating romantic lakorn Tam Rak Kuen Jai of Nai Singh with Noona, In would like to spoil lakorn fan and Nadech's fan by raising 10 questions that pierce Nai Singh's heart. .
1. Nadech with In magazine
In stays strong by itself till today. Before this I used to have fashion shoots with P'Mark Prin and P'Orm Akkhaphan. I was young at that time and I was splashed the water over till getting wet (laugh). I'm happy that I have chance to work with In again and again. .
2. Golden schedule with full of works, how many day off you have in one year?
I also have some day off krub. Sometimes when all work schedules were fixed, I can find some free time to do activities that I want to do, like playing wakeboard, rock climbing, and riding motorbike.
3. Do you prefer jeans with flowers pattern or white color jeans? 
White color jeans is beautiful. Before I like jeans with flowers pattern since it is strange. But when I wear white color jeans, I feel I look clean, I like this. .
4. If you have super power like super hero, what kind of power do you want to have?
I want to become wolverine. I like him since the first part of X-men. I believe many people like it as I do. He is cool. There are steels come out of his fingers. He has strong body. His power is that when he gets injured he would recover immediately. He is always fine and never dies although he got shot or cut. So cool! If I have the power like him, I would be able to protect many people.

5. If tomorrow you will have a front page news; what kind of news you want to have?
Front page news with big title "Nadech bought a private island in the middle of India Ocean near Maldives islands. I have my own resort but make myself a simple Sir like Johnny Depp. But I will make it as an open island that allow people to stay for free, just let them buy foods and drinks from our island. .
6. If you could walk on Oscar's red carpet, which lady would you go with? 
Lana Del Rey (American singer). She is smart and beautiful. .
7. If you get stuck on the island, and they allow you to choose one person to be with. Who would you choose?
The first person is Jack Fanchan. Being with him, no matter how long I get stuck on the island, I would never feel bored because he always have funny stories to share or change the sadness to happiness. Another person, I would like to be with Hollywood star, Jessica Alba. She is a lovely, beautiful and adorable lady.
8. How is your relationship with Yaya?
The same answer krub (laugh). It's good krub. We have a group of FC who follow our works, our lakorns. For those who want us to become Koo Jin, I feel that we work together in lakorns, ads, events. We rarely be with other people, that make people ask about this all the time.
9. Besides Jessica Alba, how is the beautiful woman in your eyes?
The woman that I will never feel bored no matter how long I look at her. I don't refer to her appearance, but her attitude. I like adorable lady. . 
10. If someone wants to be Nadech's girlfriend, what should she do in order to get your heart?
She must take very good care of me. I love woman who can take care of me, is good at cooking, animal-lover, kid-lover... something like this. But not the kind that carry a kid and come to me (he means woman who find father for her baby). I can't accept this. For appearance, she must be tall, her body shape must be like model. I love woman in model look because I like watching fashion show. Some models are not very beautiful, but they are lovely, playful, adorable, seductive and sassy at the same time. I also love nuisance lady. .
Read more at http://websta.me/n/ka.ta_love_ny#j6dVSfXp8qa5jWZt.99

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Vimalee

we all know nadech sometimes wants to confuse us but i dont care you see this part how so very obvious that he is describing his secret gf Yaya lol

If someone wants to be Nadech's girlfriend, what should she do in order to get your heart?
She must take very good care of me. I love woman who can take care of me, is good at cooking, animal-lover, kid-lover... something like this. But not the kind that carry a kid and come to me (he means woman who find father for her baby). I can't accept this. For appearance, she must be tall, her body shape must be like model. I love woman in model look because I like watching fashion show. Some models are not very beautiful, but they are lovely, playful, adorable, seductive and sassy at the same time. I also love nuisance lady. .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.  I'm so happy that NY finally get to work with Anne and vice versa.

Yaya is so beautiful at the STREET Grand Opening event......

cr:as tagged,da_dathida

Wow.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RZdp9IBfks
cr:urassayaclub

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
I really like the top part of the orange dress Yaya is wearing on the last photo. The bottom would have looked better if it was shorter or more fitted instead of flaring out. Still beautiful though.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Wow, the orange, gold crown on Y's head :shock2: is so fashionable, I want it lol!

Perfect timing a crown for a princess (Ya's character in the new confirmed & original lakorn with Na, they will be working with Anne) :cheer:.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pics, news and comments :flowers: :flowers:
Vimalee, you're welcome ka. I was too happy and couldn't wait to share the good news. Our dream comes true.
Sooooo happy that finally NY can work with P' Ann. Hope it'll be a good lakorn with a happy ending. Can't wait to see Princess Yaya and Nadech in uniform :heart: . Hope it won't take too long to film like Risingsun.
2016 will be NY year :dance2:

I also agree that Na described his special girl too well :pervie:
Can't wait to see NY together today. Their 1st event this year :dance3:
P.S. If the info is right, Yaya'll dress as princess at the event on 29th too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LOL....polyplus_jad_hai never fail to tease NY. 
Since Yaya said that Nadech gave her fridge magnet souvenir from London, so polyplus_jad_hai posted this picture with a caption, "magnet is to stick on refrigerator.  Then, what is to stick to your heart ka, pe Bear?? @urassayas @keaw_jung"

So cute.....

cr:as tagged,urassayas

lovepapupi

sarNie Hatchling

This is a good news for fanclubs again. Because when we met Nadech recently he told us that he will be working in a new drama that produce by Ann Thongprasom and he will starring along side his closest sister Yaya Urassaya. And he said that the role in this drama will surely not be the same with LehLubSalabRang the drama that they are shooting at the moment. As for the rumor that the channel has a plan for him to star in a drama with Mai Davika, he said that he didn't know anything about it.

Q: There are a rumor said that you will be working in a drama with Mai Davika?
N: I don't know about that. For all I know I will be working in dramas of P'Mamm and P'Ann. If the rumor is true the channel should told me about it. But let wait and see krab. But for the next 2 years I think I will be shooting these 2 dramas.
Q: If you have to work with Mai, will there be any problem with P'A?

N: I don't think so krab, the channel will make decision. Manager mostly take care event works krab.
Q: How do you feel if you have to work with her?
N: It's good krab. It's my duty as an actor.
Q: That's mean, this year your schedule is full already?
N: Yes krab, LehLubSalabRang will shoot for 1 year. And P'Ann's drama will continue to next year. So for these 2 dramas I will work continue to next year.
Q: We head that Yaya will be the lead actress of P'Ann's drama?
N: Yes krab, it's will be Yaya. We will be together for the whole year. This drama will be difference than the other one and will not be on aired at the same period of time.
Q: You went traveling after ordination?
N: Yes krab, nobody hired me because my hair hasn't grow back yet. So I have time to be with my family and travel to England for 10 days with my friends. It was my first long holiday since I entered entertainment industry.
Q: Did you buy anything for people in Thailand (Yaya)?
N: Yes krab, I bought something for everyone (laugh). I don't have to say what it is...fridge magnet, something like that krab.                                                          
Q: Someone said that your fanclub leave bad comments on Taew's IG?
N: My fanclub again? I don't think so. My fanclub should not do that. I don't know, but I want to tell them (the people who did it) that it not good krab.
Q: Do you worry about Taew's feeling?

N: I'm worry about it too krab. If someone said bad thing to us whether we did it or not we still feel bad. Actually they shouldn't do that. They should support the person they love.
Q: Do you want to know the reason?
N: Some people also don't like me, and I don't know to know why. I think it's the burden that they create by them self, I didn't have to put that burden on my shoulder. The more they talk the more they will drown to their own words.
Q: TamRakKuenJai ended last night, how is it?
N: Good krab, I would like to thank staff team and viewers that made this drama happen and let it continue, I believe it will stay in everyone heart.
Q: How is the feedback?
N: From what I heard, it's good krab. Im relieve. After I leave the monkhood, many good things happen. I'm happy krab.
Q: You have new Koojin?
N: It is a good thing krab. In every dramas that I work on I have new koojin. It's good, if we have a chance we will work together again.

credit : newsplus
English translation by @space4ny

[SIZE=12pt]–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––[/SIZE]

TV 3 Fanclub Award 2015 will be celebrated on Tuesday 24 February 2016.
300 top voting FC will be able to join this program. And for those who can't get
this good chance can also be able to watch on-air program at www.thaitv3.com from 18:00 to 21:30pm.

credit : jumjim_saijai

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
They look so good together and happy :heart:  now I want more lol :dance1:
Thank you for the pics

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Filming for LLSR will start February 19.   

Nadech said he'll probably get to see Yaya every day at the filming locations even though he doesn't have to film, but he still has to study Yaya's character since he will have to switch body with her.

credit NY CLUB FB

credit as tagged and NadechWorld FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, and comments na ka.
@lovepapupi, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here.  Thanks for sharing na ka.
@Lazydrama, glad to see your post ka.  Sure miss you na and thanks for sharing  an interview clip na.

Here's a clip of Lays Smile event.....so fin.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YhdNTgPjY
cr:urassayaclub

Some more beautiful pictures ka.....

cr:as tagged

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
LOL....polyplus_jad_hai never fail to tease NY. 
Since Yaya said that Nadech gave her fridge magnet souvenir from London, so polyplus_jad_hai posted this picture with a caption, "magnet is to stick on refrigerator.  Then, what is to stick to your heart ka, pe Bear?? @urassayas @keaw_jung"

So cute.....

r:as tagged,urassayas

Thank you all for sharing ka,

@ Fresh & Bubba, i believe his pinky ring is also a magnetic ring ( used to do magic tricks). And if he bought a pair of rings it will become 8  :heart: 

Another infinity symbol hheheh :thumbsup:  :rolleyes1:  :whistle: 

Cr. as tagged, www.ebay.co.uk
Many cute &  sweet moments from  before1402  :clap: :thanks: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmEE5--WojU