[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone. Happy Holidays. Wish everybody lots of happiness, good health and all the best.

Congrats to all nominees and winners of TV 3 Fanclub Award 2015. Congrats to Nadech and Yaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZP8UtwHqs
Credits to ch3fanclub

Nadech and Yaya - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I8Tx858Y6I
Credits to NY InterFC

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
You are welcome, I am glad that I could answer your questions. Thank you!!! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & an early Happy New Year 2016 to you & your family too @ptenchik.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas na ka.
Thanks Lazydrama for sharing the clips na.

TV3 Fanclub Award 2015.....Congrats to all the winners especially Nadech and Yaya....

Nadech won the Most Popular Actor.
Yaya won the Most Popular Actress.
Neung Nai Suang  won the Most Popular Lakorn.
Lom Sorn Ruk OST sung by Nadech won the Most Popular Lakorn OST

cr:as tagged
Lazydramafan said:
Congrats to all nominees and winners of TV 3 Fanclub Award 2015. Congrats to Nadech and Yaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ZP8UtwHqs
Credits to ch3fanclub

Our hottie pra'ek....

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone! I am new to Asianfuse (but not new to lakorns) and I'm so excited for NY's reunion in this lakorn! I'm a huge fan and can't imagine a more perfect on screen (and possibly) off screen couple. Although it is exciting to see them in a lakorn together, it's the behind the scene cuteness that makes this pairing all the more fun to follow. I was watching channel 2's entertainment news the other day and reporters are speculating that maybe, just maybe Nadech and Yaya are an item. But perhaps they don't want to label their relationship yet because they are more important to each other than just "testing the waters". Both sides of their families show up to support the other's important moments and a mere friendship just doesn't happen that way - especially Yaya's sweet birthday wish for Nadech on her IG. There's definitely respect, camaraderie, and perhaps hinting on something more? Whatever it may be, these two are so fun to fangirl over. And I get to do that with you guys. Yay - I have been following NY on AF for awhile, and decided to finally sign up now that they are on their 5th lakorn together!

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
teeruksamur said:
Hello Everyone! I am new to Asianfuse (but not new to lakorns) and I'm so excited for NY's reunion in this lakorn! I'm a huge fan and can't imagine a more perfect on screen (and possibly) off screen couple. Although it is exciting to see them in a lakorn together, it's the behind the scene cuteness that makes this pairing all the more fun to follow. I was watching channel 2's entertainment news the other day and reporters are speculating that maybe, just maybe Nadech and Yaya are an item. But perhaps they don't want to label their relationship yet because they are more important to each other than just "testing the waters". Both sides of their families show up to support the other's important moments and a mere friendship just doesn't happen that way - especially Yaya's sweet birthday wish for Nadech on her IG. There's definitely respect, camaraderie, and perhaps hinting on something more? Whatever it may be, these two are so fun to fangirl over. And I get to do that with you guys. Yay - I have been following NY on AF for awhile, and decided to finally sign up now that they are on their 5th lakorn together!
Hi I also just recently joint this blog. Welcome!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
teeruksamur said:
Welcome. :) 

credits: Yaya Urassaya fb 

Yaya is so beautiful!!

LOL, Nadech still looks weird with short hair, but still as handsome as always. 

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? I'm back and missing you all! :) 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A warm  :welcome1:  to AF teeruksamur  ( I like your screen name!)    Glad you can join us and have fun na ka.

Welcome back falada!   Long time no see and glad to see you back.

Some of my favorite Thai desserts, so help yourself everyone!

credit Thai Food Recipes.com

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I'm currently watching Tarm Ruk Keun Jai just to see Nadech's handsome face. I can't wait for filming to begin for this lakorn. I wonder if Nadech is soaking up the yummy desserts (pictured above) thinking about his nong, while Yaya frolick's in Norway's stunning winter wonderland, thinking about her p'chai? #dreaming 

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone, hope you all had a wonderful  :xmas:  :xmas:
Ms.Zoe said:
Junny, what have you done to me? :lol: Your Happy 24th Birthday Barry Nadech Kugimiya One of a Kind mv makes me adore Nadech more. I love the song choice, I wish more people will know of Nadech & adore him. Your mv reminds me why I adore Nadech. I want to screen capture every different group of photos & comment about them & I really could not pick a favorite group of photos lol. You must have enjoyed creating this mv because for me I really enjoy watching it, thank you so much ka :thanks: & thank you for your other Nadech's 24th Birthday mv too ka, lots of effort & love you had put into that mv ka.

Natty
Admirable
Dashing, Debonair
Endearing
Charming, Courteous
Handsome, Hot

@Zoeii,my soulmate, you really could read my mind lol :thumbsup:, thank you for saying out loud more than what i want to tell about Na, yep and i love all your Nadech adjectives :clap: :heart: 
Natty
Admirable
Dashing, Debonair

Endearing
Charming, Courteous
Handsome, Hot

:welcome1: to our thread @ teeruksamur, @saraokenim, i am sure you will have a lot fun & fin here na ka

Congratulation to NY for winning another " most popular actor & actress" of TV3 Fanclub Award 2015. 5 years in row.

I am glad that Na is the first actor  won "Most Popular Lakorn OST" at first time.
Last year, while watching TV3 Fanclub Award 2014 show, i secretly wished that Na would win when Poh announced that there would be a new award for "Most Popular Lakorn OST" in  TV3 Fanclub Award 2015 . :thumbsup:   :bravo:
# Switch part 2, engsub by NaYaLH  Many  :thanks: naka :clap2:, haha, he surely missed his" light stand" right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbUe_95iSR4

And here is part 1 for whom not yet watch the first part, Engsub by NYinterfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfhiVcndrp4

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
AFF's daughter Nong Peamai is so cute!

AFF wrote on her IG, " When Mommy asked Peamai to smile sweetly like Pe Yaya. "

ps:   AFF is a very popular actress of CH3 (Jum Leuy Ruk, Prisoner of Love).   She is no longer acting in lakorns but still accepting events and endorsement works.

credit Aff_taksaorn IG

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah congrats to all the winners but most important congrats to Nadech and Yaya :thumbsup:  They keep on shinning like the stars they are :spin:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So many different polls & most of them I could not vote or don't know where & how to vote. It is always helpful that we could inform each other where & how to vote for NY. A big CONGRATULATIONS to our Nadech & Yaya. They are very famous & popular in Thailand, I hope they will be well known internationally as well & their relationship still remain strong & steady :lol:.

@Jun Jun, welcome back :lol:, I have two more adjectives ka >> Affectionate & Humble << :lol:. Ohh, I did not know about the new award category that Na is the first to win :cheer:.

@Vimalee, thanks for the info & photo of Peamai. She is going to be 1 year old in a few days (2 days). She looks very clever & very talkative. She possesses many funny smiles :lol:.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for posting na ka.  Sorry, I was in hurry this morning so I posted and ran lol.

@saraokenim & @teeruksamur, :welcome: welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na ka.
@Falada, welcome back, sure miss you na ka and thanks for sharing pics ka.

Our kind-hearted pra'ek....so peaceful.....

More pictures from our beautiful nang'ek.....

cr:as tagged

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Bubba and Vimalee for the warm welcome. :) 
Thank you for the pictures and information too. 

cr:keaw_jung

She looks so pretty in it. 

These clothes looks a lot like the Hmong Traditional clothes but I'm not sure it if these girls are Hmong. If it is, I'll be so happy to see Nadech visit my people. :) 
Nadech...