[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:hapbday: :hapbday:   Have a Very Happy Birthday Nadech!!!
                                 May you be blessed with more wisdom, more happiness, and more success than ever before na ka.  :hapbday: :hapbday:

Very cute.....

cr:as tagged, nittayan,moey_ny

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile

urassayas Happy birthday to you  happy birthday to you  happy birthday happy birthdayyyyy  happy birthday to youuuu ka P'Nadech ️ น้องขอให้พี่ณเดชน์มีความสุขมากๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงและสมปรารถนาในทุกสิ่งอย่างนะคะ I'm so happy to have someone so special like you in my life ka :) Thank you for everything and being there through all the tears and the laughs na ka :) your the bestest  hehe I adore tht photo  #งดฝากร้านนะคะ 

As above ka and some Thai words she said that " I (she use Nong for herself) wish you are very happy , having good health and fulfill your wish in everything"--Translated by souysouyyy
Happy 24th birthday to you, " One of a kind", all the best come true to the " bestest" :hapbday:  :hapbday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jx8SrbbDeQ
Cr. Urassayas, souysouyyy

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
December 17, 2015

Dear Barry Nadech,

This has been a very good year for you.....your graduation in February and your ordination in December.    They all are important milestones of your life.

Today is your birthday, may you always be blessed with good health and good fortune, loyal friends and devoted fans, and everything your heart desires.
Have a wonderful Birthday dear Nadech and many many more...!!!!  :party: :party: :hapbday: :hapbday:

credit as tagged, Ha Huyen fr NadechWorld, and Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Look at Nadech's jeans!

Wonder, who is the artist?   heheheehehe.

Junyukio said:

urassayas Happy birthday to you  happy birthday to you  happy birthday happy birthdayyyyy  happy birthday to youuuu ka P'Nadech ️ น้องขอให้พี่ณเดชน์มีความสุขมากๆสุขภาพแข็งแรงและสมปรารถนาในทุกสิ่งอย่างนะคะ I'm so happy to have someone so special like you in my life ka :) Thank you for everything and being there through all the tears and the laughs na ka :) your the bestest  hehe I adore tht photo  #งดฝากร้านนะคะ 

As above ka and some Thai words she said that " I (she use Nong for herself) wish you are very happy , having good health and fulfill your wish in everything"--Translated by souysouyyy
Happy 24th birthday to you, " One of a kind", all the best come true to the " bestest" :hapbday:  :hapbday:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I wonder who could design Nadech's jean? Hmm....not so difficult at all lol. I first noticed the eye illustration, it looks like Yaya's right eye :lol:, what are those words below it?? And there is the colorful illustration with stars, heart & some other things I could not see clearly, maybe flowers too?? They probably hold meaningful meanings for NY.

Love :heart: their shirts too. I think they have waited to share this photo to fans :lol:.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So Nadech got a blouse for Yaya's birthday and got a shirt for himself too. Very nice!!!

fresh

sarNie Adult
Very happy to see that special picture. Couple flower shirts
.  I wonder when they had that picture. After Yaya's graduation??? Didn't see any pic of Nadech in the evening. Wonder has he come back to Bangkok or had a private BD party somewhere? I wondered what those drawings are on his jeans last time when he wore to visit Yaya on her BD too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ptenchik for sharing the picture na.  Yep, Yaya sure looks like a Princess.
@Junyukio, thanks for sharing Yaya's HBD wishes to Nadech.  Love that picture, so fin hehe.  Oh, and double thanks for sharing your awesome MV na ka.
@fresh, I also have those triple wonders too lol....

Yaya is so beautiful at the Grand Opening of Robinson Mae Sot.......

cr:robinsondepartmentstore,pranasleepu toy thana,guide ben11

fresh

sarNie Adult
BD gift from NYinterFC to the lovely and talented actor Nadech. Let's enjoy his memorable moments in his lakorns/movies so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdyxqALYBrI
Thanks Junyukio for a wonderful MV

(News 18/12/2015) Superstar heart's status.
Q: Before this you compare you love with Yaya like a Chicken stock. How about now?
N: People in north-eastern of thailand have a saying "Be patient like chicken stock". The meaning is that it take time to make chicken stock, you have to cook it for a long time. You cannot cook it in a hurry and eat it. The way I see it, I want us to be like this, we don't have to rush. Now people might ask me will my chicken stock becoming too thick? I can tell you that now my chicken stock is not even boil yet (laugh). Please wait and be patient. ‪#‎nadech‬ ‪#‎urassayas‬ ‪#‎nadechyaya‬ ‪#‎NYinterFC‬
English translation by @space4ny.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone I'm new here. This is one of my favorite couples so adorable together :heart:.
Do you know when are they going to start filming? I've seen some part of the old one and I really enjoy it. 
There are so many funny scenes in this lakorn. I'm super exited :clap: