[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yayayaya said:
How could they still denied they are not a couple when they show up at each others family special occasions all the time. Smh...

chrue because NY chose to it to make it PRIVATE it's not for sale or for public knowledge until their wedding day :scratchhead2:  :heart: we'll see 2 to 5 years from now :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good happy morning or night everyone.

Awww......one big happy family... :heart: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Yaya posted this with the writing,  "Happy belated birthday na ka dad Yoshio ka.  May you have a good health and lots of happiness na ka.  Thank you Mae Keaw for the most delicious SukiYaki na ka ."

Beautiful pictures by our beautiful photographer.....

cr:as tagged, khampajjsin

fresh

sarNie Adult
Very happy to see NY's families together  :woot2:  :woot2:  This is the first time I see both NY's Daddy together. Nadech sat near 'his future daddy in law' :clap: :clap: They're 1 big family now :heart: . Should we celebrate on :cloud9:
Na looks very happy. Everyone is happyyyyy :toast:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think it is generally common in Asian culture that one family invites other families to their special occasions & vice versa. Knowing how tight lipped NY are, if asked about this event, they will say oh we are like siblings, our mothers & families are very close so it is common to see us all together at special occasions that each of our families have....yada yada :lol:. I like how they don't comment about the word couple lol...it is like they don't accept or deny it, they simply don't comment about it because they are not obligated to do so, we just think what we want lol. Well I like it this way though because what if they are a couple but they deny it or what if they are not but they accept it to please fans. I guess we will eventually know when their relationship reaches its maximum level :coverlaf:.

Let's party on :cloud9:, be happy like them too :dance2: :lol:...the 2 fathers seem to have the same facial expressions :lol:.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech's aunt with Yaya's puppy HAPA.

Here's what she wrote about this picture,

" Falling in love with HAPA...!!!!!      Secretly watching the owner taking care of HAPA, she is very good in taking care of him.....ask him to sit and he will sit, and he knows the bathroom routine very well.   Just observing her taking care of a little puppy, I was thinking to myself if she is this good in caring for a puppy, imagine how great she would be if she is taking care of her own child.....(giggling softly with Mae Pla (Yaya's mom) "

credit khampajjsin IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just came down from :cloud9: to post this lol.

Counting down to NAGARA The Floating World.... BIFW 2015 on Sunday, November 8th at 7pm @The Parc Paragon Big White Tent.

This will be Yadech's 5th year....Can't wait to see them.......

:heart: ...... Good night and sweet dreams everyone!

cr:as tagged,naga_naga, puganong

Step

Mrs James Ma
If you SMS vote, you should be in Thailand. In website, you should have account there and vote
lakornsrok said:
omggg I need to go vote so my favorites will win but I have too many favorites ahhhh 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
credits to ka.ta_love_ny  

They never make relationship with only hi-so guys! Main actresses who love guys in ET industry
Do not conclude that Thai actresses love only hi-so guys! "Thairath online entertainment" has collected famous actresses who grow their love trees with ET industry guys, leading with Kimberly&Mark, Yaya&Nadech, Taew &Tan, Jui&Push, Nav&New, Yui&Than, Emmy&Sea, Not&Ken.
This becomes the normal thing for famous Thai actresses usually get attack that after being famous, they started love relationship with rich hi-so guys. This leads to have general conclusion that current main actresses usually make relationship with hi-so guys only, they rarely interested in the guys in ET industry. But saying like this is not totally true. Because there are many main actresses who grow their love trees with the guys in ET industry. And some couples also show their sweet moments on the news to make FC Finn pinch the pillow so often. ......

:heart: Yaya Urassaya Sperbund & Nadech Kugimiya :heart:
Another couple from Leading actors of Vic3 who became Koo Jin since "Duong Jai Akkhanee". This drama led to have a lot of Koo Jin fanclub NY in social network. This hot wave has made both of them received a lot of presenters works and also couple events works. All the time they had events, many of their FC always went to support them. There were also the wave that cheering them to become real lovers, because of their adorable actions towards each other, and the willingness of both family to do merit at the pagoda together so often. This made all FC Finn and Jin so much! Although in early time, both of them always said that they are just Brother-Sister, many years later, their loves and relationship has gained from time to time. Even though right now, two of them still said that they are good Kalayanamit :heart:  toward each other, but their actions look sweeter than the status as Brother-Sister already. 
@Regrann from @aoikwan15 - Credit @thairath.co.th #urassayas #nadech#nadechyaya #NYinterFC