[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG i cannit wait!!! Love the looks. Nadech...my jaw drop!!#Ouuweee im excited. Man, if this was a slap kiss i think it would be extremely awesome!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you so much for posting beautiful pictures, clips, translation and comments na ka.

:heart: :heart: :heart: .......so sweet......

Taking care of pe chai..... :wub: .

Both couples look good.......

Cute......

cr:as tagged,original owner,namfon,ananyayaa

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Both couples sure look good. I'm definitely loving Nadech's look in here, soooooo handsome <33333 Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful videos and pictures :)

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with captain Ramin why does he have to be so hot?!! Totally agree with someone's idea of cloning him because I will put my order for 3 please

fresh

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with Captain Ramin too. He's so hot and handsome. He looks cool and smart too. His shade reminds me of Khun Charles at the 1st scene he appeared from the airplane :heart: 
Heard that they will shoot action scenes for about 2 weeks in Nov (Thur - Sun schedule) and then will film again in Jan next year.
I hope this one won't take too long to film like the Rising sun. I can't wait :dance2: :dance2:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhh, I've been waiting forever! Nadech looks so handsome in his swat uniform and Yaya is pretty as always!! I cannot waittttt to for the lakorn to air! I miss seeing them film together so much!

Love Yaya's reaction when Nadech said the pretty flowers is fitting for a pretty girl! Haha, aww, love them!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I need my daily vitamin Petramin lol. Thank you to everyone for your shares of photos, clips, comments, updates & etc on LLSR.

These photos, I think are like some captured Oops moments - someone said/done something that made Petramin laughed/smiled so hard :loool: or either one of them or both of them said/done something that made one of them or both laughed/smiled so hard too :lol:. I do like to see this kind of photos because it showed how comfortable NY are with each other :wub:.

She laughed

She laughed harder

Now they both laughed :lol:

You don't have to say "say cheese" to these twos, they will happily smile for you :coverlaf:

Cr as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, so nice to see your post ka.

Oh.....I like the name "Petramin" too.....it has a nice ring to it.  Thank you na ka.

Yaya laughed even harder here.....

The cuteness of Yaya......

Beautiful poster......

Nadech and Yaya went to visit paa Jaew's mom in the hospital......

cr:as tagged, picture owner,mim_sotaya

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Watched the interview, I loved it when one of the reported pointed out that we'll be seeing Nadech's 6 pack and Yaya blurted out, "8pack!" :yummy: And than the reporter teased her, "So you've seen it?" Yaya blushed  :bhehe:  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech said he doesn't want to show of or anything, but there will be a lot of shower and lockers room scenes with a lot of guys.

Yaya confirmed again that she will not be carrying the pillow for Nadech when he is ordained in December.    Her maternal grandmother said the person who will carry the pillow should be boyfriend/girlfriend status and NY are not.   They are just Kalayamanit???,    Bubba said it means they are very close friends or beloved friends.

lynnyang said:
Watched the interview, I loved it when one of the reported pointed out that we'll be seeing Nadech's 6 pack and Yaya blurted out, "8pack!" :yummy: And than the reporter teased her, "So you've seen it?" Yaya blushed  :bhehe:  :heart:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I would like to see only Ramin in locker room & shower scenes, I don't care for other guys lol. I hope there will be lot of action scenes for Ramin & Petra when she is in Ramin's body :lol:. Nadech is so well prepared physically wise for the role of Ramin so I can't wait to see him in action scenes and locker room & shower scenes  :secret:  :lol:.

OUR EYES MEET AGAIN

@fresh - :highfive:

@Jellyfish - an order of 3 for Ramin has been processed :lol:

@bubba - your are welcome & thank you ka ;)

Cr as tagged