[CH3] Leh Lub Salub Rarng (No Problem) : Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is Tu Le, Yadech's fan from Vietnam, please read her account meeting with Yadech.

She is very brave to travel alone starting from Laos to Thailand, and then Khorn Kaen, looking for Yadech at night time in strange places.   I'm very glad she got to meet Yadech, very lucky lady!

Credit to space4ny for the link.

http://websta.me/n/yadechersvietnam

Yaya is lovely wearing a Vietnamese straw hat (Non La)

credit Urassayas IG

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya is leading for dara polls. Now Yaya - 38.5 and Mint - 38.1
Mint's lakorn with Mario is very popular now so she is getting good votes this time

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dara poll
Yaya - 42.2%
Mint - 42.1%
First time Yaya has competition. Its too close. 21st is the last date

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow, no Petramin scenes till 2016 then. 
NY fans are so nice for helping that Vietnamese fan to easily meet Nadech/Yaya!

fresh

sarNie Adult
yayayaya said:
Yaya fans should give other actress a chance to win this, I really think Mint deserve this one this year..

We love Yaya but we don't live in Thailand so this is the only thing we can do to support her. So we should keep voting for Yaya if we love her.

If someone loves Mint, they will vote for Mint. It's a fair game.
I don't follow Mint to know she is deserve or not. Beside the popular lakorn with Mario, does she have other good activities this year? Sorry I ask because I didn't know. Yaya had Neung Nai Suang that was popular too.

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just saying, Yaya have won so so many awards already for the years, I think it's time for others to win too that's all.

sharing is caring wink wink.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mint had a lakorn with Boy in the beginning of 2015 which did not do well. 2nd lakorn is 2 spirits love with Mario which is making her popular cos it has good storyline and the chemistry. Its first time in her career she is receiving good feed back, popularity and more fans. Tomorrow is the last ep.
fresh said:
I don't follow Mint to know she is deserve or not. Beside the popular lakorn with Mario, does she have other good activities this year? Sorry I ask because I didn't know. Yaya had Neung Nai Suang that was popular too.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@aiyaja - no, I did not directly ask you what Tor has over Na. If I were to directly ask you then I would quote your post or type @your name. My post (the middle one) was my thoughts about these 2 guys. Actually I never put my attention to other casts in a lakorn with NY that much but since your post (the first one, I believe it is the first post you made in this thread as well :scratchhead2: ) brought Tor into discussion, it came off like a simple comparison between them so my natural response was my thoughts from my post. I was stating the obvious (objective) between them, "many other aspects" are my preferences (subjective)- acting, looks, charisma, etc...I did not want to make it a big deal going into specifics.

aiyaja said:
N'Tor makes Nadech look average. Haha. And I'm a Na fan, too.

I can't wait for this. I like Yadech, Ice, and of course, N'Tor. Hehe.

Ms.Zoe said:
What Tor has over Na? He is little taller than Na, younger than Na & maybe less hairy than Na in the chest department :lol: but for many other aspects, Na is the it guy for moi :dance2:.

aiyaja said:
Haha, I didn't mean to compare Na and Tor to make one or the other look better or worse, someone asked me what Tor has over Na and I said based on preference, first and foremost, Tor is a better actor. It's funny how everyone started listing Na's list of qualities based on his private life. I'm trying to be as objective as possible when it comes to acting. And a lot of Na fans have never seen Tor act before, so I understand, it's hard to comment.
Besides being a pretty good actor, I adore Na because he's such a family oriented gentleman offscreen like everyone here has stated. There are no words to describe the way he treats his family and Yaya. Someone like Na only comes around once in a long while in the ET industry, so I totally get why he's the top star in Thailand. Anyway, I can't wait to watch this since I love the cast, both guys and girls. Hehe.
By the way, I did not know that Na has a saving ready for his kids' education :clap:, hooray for him :dance2:...It is nice to read new info that I don't know about. I think it helps new fans & fans like me who sometimes know info late :coverlaf: to know these stars' info off screen.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I agree about with international fans supporting Ya by voting these kinds of polls, unless they cost money then vote at your own risks besides I think it is not right to pay to vote, even voting for a President is free unless there is corruption involved lol.

Everyone, IMO just vote for who you love & see deserve most even if she has won many times before or none at all or not many times before :).

fresh said:
We love Yaya but we don't live in Thailand so this is the only thing we can do to support her. So we should keep voting for Yaya if we love her.

If someone loves Mint, they will vote for Mint. It's a fair game.

Jq72

sarNie Egg
It's funny if tor make na look average etc .. Hmm wonder why he is not as popular lol ..I guess we have to wait and see lol