❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't get enough of the song! I swear they always know when to pick Gun Napat for these ballad style songs. I love him!! <3

So many bittersweet moments. Let's hope my heart will be ready for it. It's all sorts of emotions for me all ready. They're so cute together but so much tears already just in the MV.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't get enough of the song! I swear they always know when to pick Gun Napat for these ballad style songs. I love him!! <3

So many bittersweet moments. Let's hope my heart will be ready for it. It's all sorts of emotions for me all ready. They're so cute together but so much tears already just in the MV.
Are you go to have an ambulance on stand by for us again ? Lolz

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
MV contains mostly from second lifetime, they are so sweet but also sad. I don't know how i will feel when sad scenes on-air, why can't let all my babies have happy ending :crybaby2:

And my main otp (Sitang and Plerngfah) is still hiding most the time haha :nut:
Maybe the editor/director will focus the story on screen more of the 2nd lifetime than the 1st and 3rd??

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you go to have an ambulance on stand by for us again ? Lolz
HAHA! You know I'll have 2 on standby. One for me and the other for you all and we can go together.
Maybe the editor/director will focus the story on screen more of the 2nd lifetime than the 1st and 3rd??
I think it is more focused on the 2nd is what I heard.
Ahhhh!!! Thanks Katelyn. <3 <3 Makes it even more sweeter.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I keep praying over and over that this lakorn will not turn me down. I've haven't watched any of TV3 for awhile since they haven't had any good dramas to enjoy lately. Hope JTaew will bring me back to stick with TV3 along with Kim/Tik and Mark/Mew. It's about time for TV3 now. Can't wait to see my dear JTaew on screen for their 3rd time. :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Last edited: