[CH3] Krong Dok Soi (Show It): Pon Nawasch/Yada Narilya/Mean Phiravich

Vico

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
oh, it's yada.... :)

wait, "falling for her half-sister's fiancee"---isn't that somehow familiar to naree rissaya....? hmmmm.... lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
oh, it's yada.... :)

wait, "falling for her half-sister's fiancee"---isn't that somehow familiar to naree rissaya....? hmmmm.... lol
Not completely… let’s remember than in Naree Rissaya, she doesn’t fall for him at first, he rapes her, causing his fiancee/her sister to misunderstand that she seduced him and that’s how they were entangled, especially when she realized she was pregnant
And I’m not sure either if Yada plays the illegitimate daughter, who’s called Soi Intanin or Soifah, the legitimate daughter who’s engaged to the male lead

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
So read a bit of the novel…
More interesting than I thought !
It’s not too cliche… I expected that Soi Inthanin would be a nang Rek (you know, a female lead who has a nang rai’s temper but who’s at the heart of the story like n’ek) but she’s actually much more interesting. This didn’t fall in the usual cliche « she had a bad life so she became an unforgivable bitch to whom we will give a bad ending and no chance of repentance or happiness ». Her character is kinda like Ja in Fai Gam Prae : not pure goodness but not pure evil either, just someone who had flaws but you could understand why she turned out like and she didn’t go far enough to be unforgivable : eventually, we found ourselves putting ourselves into her shoes
The ending was unexpected too…

actually, it is similar to Naree rissaya… except it is much less frustrating ! It’s like seeing Saiparn getting the drama she deserved

so now I’m expecting this with much more anticipation… at first, I thought it would just be a boring story about those sisters who fight for a man…
I just hope the drama will be faithful to the novel and not make unnecessary, stereotypical changes

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult

Once again, Yada suffers the fate of unfair treatment and seeing her half-sister getting all the good while she only gets mistreatment, and of fighting with her sister for her fiancee…
I’ll definitely watch… but it’s gonna be hard to see Yada suffer again !

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
could anyone give me some spoiler about ending in novel? will she gets the freedom that she longed for?