[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
For MVs I like for there to be a storyline separate from the drama that deals with the song treatment but works as an extension or alternate universe (if you will) of the characters from the drama. It's a win-win. No spoilers but both the artist and the actors are present to sell the song. And the label has created a MV that stands alone. Those are best OST MVs. Honestly Taiwan does it best but recently my favorite is Zeal and Noona for Ngao Jai. It was perfect.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree, she looks better w/a bit more meat ....she was pretty skinny in Kulurb and looked good (not as skinny as above pix)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:

which is fine I think. For example if it's Gun mv I want to see him not the actors, LOL

Step said:
Idk these singers so I want to see PraNangs. If its Gun, I want only him in MV  :bhehe: when I was watching Gun's OST from supraburrot, I was annoyed to see PraNangs in between lol
LOL. Me too, I want to see Gun during the whole song and nothing else. I don't care if there's no story that goes along with the song as long as Gun's face is in there. :)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

It's on-air right now! thank goodness for live broadcast!!
 Yup :yes:.

Its also on youtube for those who missed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyQ-Op-cOr8