[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Great's eye does look different. Darn it! I wish I never noticed these kinds of things.
Right? Cause that's pretty much the only thing I see when I look at him. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Great should have left his eyes alone. This time it is so obvious because one side the crest look so out there. I think he was sexy with that small eyes of his back then. Now his eyes kind of ruined his look. It is so uneven. That messed up side remind me of Dodo's eyes.

I wonder who told him he looks better getting his eyes done...if it's a friend he needs to get a new one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was just kidding about the friend...I think Great probably look at himself in the mirror and think it's time he needed bigger eyes. Only problem is it came out so unnatural.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
From looking at this photo though... him and his eyes remind me of Louis Scott... unless it's just me?

http://www.picsiam.com/img/1171f.jpg

I'm like looking through his pics now just to focus on his eyes...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
From looking at this photo though... him and his eyes remind me of Louis Scott... unless it's just me?

http://www.picsiam.com/img/1171f.jpg

I'm like looking through his pics now just to focus on his eyes...

I thought I was the only one who thought he looks like Louis now that his eyes are...enhanced. Haha. Oh my. Why did he have to do that to his eyes. He was gorgeous before. It's so obvious that he got some things done. The tired-double eyelid thing does not last this long. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Great was so much cuter when he first started out. Anyone saw his first lakorn as a villain with Pat and Por? He was so darn cute! But now, idk what's different! I just don't have the same attraction towards him. I don't think there was anything wrong with his eyes to begin with so if he had gotten work done, why?!? Maybe he's just tired. Rome and Oil's eyes look different over time due to lack of sleep. I think Great is going through the same phase.

Reactions: Mae

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I dont think he did anything with his eyes. Before he was a bit meaty and sexy but now he's slimmer, muscular, darker, and sexier. The shape of his head also changed. He lost his baby fat from playing soccer in the sun. Come on. Hes the ideal thai actor. Rewatch kularb glai rak and you shall see how different the shape of his head is compared to the now. Just like Bie. ;]

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
I dont think he did anything with his eyes. Before he was a bit meaty and sexy but now he's slimmer, muscular, darker, and sexier. The shape of his head also changed. He lost his baby fat from playing soccer in the sun. Come on. Hes the ideal thai actor. Rewatch kularb glai rak and you shall see how different the shape of his head is compared to the now. Just like Bie. ;]

Agree. I really don't see much of a difference. It looks like lack of sleep (we've all been there). So true, I miss the meaty and sexy Great, all though he's still HOT!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Great was so much cuter when he first started out. Anyone saw his first lakorn as a villain with Pat and Por? He was so darn cute! But now, idk what's different! I just don't have the same attraction towards him. I don't think there was anything wrong with his eyes to begin with so if he had gotten work done, why?!? Maybe he's just tired. Rome and Oil's eyes look different over time due to lack of sleep. I think Great is going through the same phase.
I don't know...I sincerely hope so.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seriously doubt it is because lack of sleep for his eyes to change so much...looking at his pics from Kularb Rai and for this lakorn his eyes in here are that obvious.  I still think he had got something done and the result was too noticeable. It is nothing new in the industry to have something fix...even a mixture like Kwan still gets her nose done so what is there hope for the others...I would just love to see a Thai actors/actresses that look like Thai and leave their looks alone.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I seriously doubt it is because lack of sleep for his eyes to change so much...looking at his pics from Kularb Rai and for this lakorn his eyes in here are that obvious.  I still think he had got something done and the result was too noticeable. It is nothing new in the industry to have something fix...even a mixture like Kwan still gets her nose done so what is there hope for the others...I would just love to see a Thai actors/actresses that look like Thai and leave their looks alone.
Kwan got her nose done?!? I highly doubt that Byebye. Kwan and Anne are listed as the few actresses who still look the same since their debut. Someone who has gotten work done but you never would've expected is Mew Nittha. She had her lids altered and admitted to it. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Kwan got her nose done?!? I highly doubt that Byebye. Kwan and Anne are listed as the few actresses who still look the same since their debut. Someone who has gotten work done but you never would've expected is Mew Nittha. She had her lids altered and admitted to it. 
Really?? Awe. Who else has done something. Haha. Spill them all. I'm hearing lots of surgically altered names in the Thai ET circle all of sudden when I said they are the more natural beauties out there. Haha.