[CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

You *bleep*. Haha. Jk. Jk. Phet is a good actor, I love his looks, but I think he definitely needs more acting lessons. Haha.

pangiaxiong and KitKat516 like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

:celebrate16::celebrate16: Lol I just think he looks more loke the second praek however I think he can pull off an action praek though. To me, he's too weak looking for a romance drama.

orchidtea and phatman like this.
  3. phatman

Haha. Yeah. I agree.

4. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

I would've thought JJ would look more the virgin, judging from the bts lol...but never thought Phet would be the one losing his V card haha.

I love Phet. He's a decent actor and can do crying scene well. I'm looking forward to Bella seducing the shit out of him and tho pissing the MIL hehehe.

JJ look like a chick that is just about to hatch and his hairstyle gotta go, sorry pretty boy but no no to that hairstyle. Still love you though.

orchidtea and xodxo like this.
  5. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Thanks for always updating news for us ;)

phatman likes this.
  6. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

7. phatman

pangiaxiong likes this.
  8. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: This description is :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

pangiaxiong likes this.
  9. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Bella's looks is like "yea..MIL, I got your baby boy in the palm of my hand" hehehe

phatman likes this.
  10. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

pangiaxiong likes this.
  12. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

phatman and xodxo like this.
  13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yikes they both just look bad there..Bella’s make up is too much/bad outfit//// JJ-the hair needs help, doesn’t suit his round face

phatman and pangiaxiong like this.
  14. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Super bad outfit lol, but the make up is ok as she is playing a prostitute. Then JJ hair, yea gotta go, he seriously look like a 15 years old boy haha

orchidtea, xodxo and phatman like this.
  15. phatman

pangiaxiong likes this.
  16. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Inlove with Phet Thakrit <3

:O P-Phet's not good enough for you??? Lol, no. I understand. People have their own personal taste, you're good. Even though Phet's my number one, I can definitely agree he still needs improvements. But his emotional scenes keep my love for him stronger, haha.

phatman likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol yes everyone has their own taste/preferences. I adore him as second lead but I just can't see him as a praek, at least not in the type of genre I watch. That's just like I couldn't see how Denkun is a praek, he's cute but couldn't really carry a lakorn. I couldn't see Prang as a nangek either or Mo.

phatman and Deb Dwner like this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh this mama got games lol

~~

I’m not gonna lie... lately Ive been finding Dekhun kind of attractive LOL, I haven’t seen him in motion extensively but he’s kind of hot (mostly a HOT bod) lol so maybe I should go watch that one with Natalie perhaps I might like him.

Phet— I think he’s appealing and attractive but he was so mean to Mew in PYLMW that I lowered his attractiveness level cuz I just hate mean guys!!!!!

Prang— @KitKat516 I now think that you were right, Prang focuses too much, like too much on her face and make up stuff, the whole beauty shabam is too much. She is pretty, very pretty but gosh— even when she’s with Namtarn, she like cares so much about her looks and tries to make herself look like a queen. I just get turned off, but that doesn’t mean I like her any less. Lol. Still hearts her. Just wish she would lay off on trying to pay too much attention to her looks when she’s with other female friends. I ended up liking Namtarn’s personality so much more watching their diet show on YouTube cuz Namtarn is just so relax and easy going! She’s just happy!

Mo— she could be n’ek or not I still wouldn’t watch her lol :p like Esther or most of OneHD people.. just no go. :(

If there’s anyone who shouldn’t be p’ek it should be Mike Warit, Toey P, Top Jaron. LOL! BYE!!:fighting3:

Adding Boy Pakorn.:confused::confused:

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    orchidtea likes this.
  19. phatman

Denkhun in motion and sound is not good. Haha. Saw pics of him and was like dayum he's hawt, but then saw his acting and was completely turned off. I don't like his voice and the way he talks. :p

20. pangiaxiong

pangiaxiong sarNie Adult

Lmao..oh gosh..you and your awesome couple name.

#phell it is hehehe
    #butstillteampopella
    #alsoteamgotbella

phatman likes this.