[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Me too I'm satisfied with 15 episodes. Hope the last episodes will be good. I want to see them in Bangkok. . I want to see them in slap-kiss like Nampueng Khom. More dramatic and serious.

At pantip Someone said this is the worst stript of this year and they regret that ken played in this lakorn. I felt sad to read that, cause I did enjoy the lakorn.
My dear, May, don't be upset about that, you know some fans 're so jealous about Ken doing "hot scenes" with Janie & they say whatever , We really enjoy Ken and Janie here so who cares about their opinions.
The ratings is picking up, and their chemistry is super awesome. I wanna see more hot scenes in Thai land, but honestly, I wanna see Bua a litte bit stronger, she 's been yielded to Ran a lot, i know she loves him a lot, but man, i hope sometimes she should stand up a litte bit for herself, let Ran respect her more, in that way, their relationship would be more enjoyable

[No Icy don't say that, I want to see Janie and Ken again. I never get tired of them
lol, i know my dear, but to me, 4 times are enough.
And Yeah, except for :slapandkissse3: lakorn. I wanna see them in this type too. ha ha ha, like NPK that would be perfectly fine

PS: i 've been busy this wk, i will PM you tomorrow my dear

fun

Expired Sarnie
Me too I'm satisfied with 15 episodes. Hope the last episodes will be good. I want to see them in Bangkok. No Icy don't say that, I want to see Janie and Ken again. I never get tired of them. I want to see them in slap-kiss like Nampueng Khom. More dramatic and serious.

At pantip Someone said this is the worst stript of this year and they regret that ken played in this lakorn. I felt sad to read that, cause I did enjoy the lakorn.
Most of the lakorns that are more realistic gets rejected by the majority of people in Thailand. Look at 365 Days of Love, it co star the ever so famous Ken and Ann yet it was doing poorly. I find 365 Days of Love those rare lakorns you often don't get to see. Actually I have enjoyed all of Ken-Ann lakorns. Rang Ngao, Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng, Sood Sanaeha and 365 Wan Haeng Ruk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too I'm satisfied with 15 episodes. Hope the last episodes will be good. I want to see them in Bangkok. No Icy don't say that, I want to see Janie and Ken again. I never get tired of them. I want to see them in slap-kiss like Nampueng Khom. More dramatic and serious.

yeah i knew this is a bad script then i hope Ken won't be in anymore with uma99 company
really miss his moment with Khun Da Lakornthai their creation and script writer are
better and i don know what the hell is broadcast taking their time to announce his lakorn
with Aff and double this i don want Janie playing another uma99 too

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't find anything wrong with this script. The worst that I have seen this year is Mia Tieng and Tawee Pope.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@Alice, You don't like this plot, I actually enjoy it though, the only thing i dont like about KRLJ is the color , clothes and the makeup :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
other than that , i'm so sastified with this lakorn.

@fun4fun: I agree with you about MT, that 's why i 'm still stucked @ 3, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: but TP i haven't seen it yet, is it bad???? I like Om, but Pancake, :scratchchin: ....... I plan to watch it after KRLJ ends, but based on what you said, i may give it a skip

Btw, May, I also wanna see Janie doing :slapandkissse3: with Andrew, i 'm waiting for their reunion so long but no hope at all. I 'm not against Ken with Janie, but they already had 4, so need to take a break, I wanna see Janie with Andrew or Rome :heart: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice, You don't like this plot, I actually enjoy it though, the only thing i dont like about KRLJ is the color , clothes and the makeup :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

@fun4fun: I agree with you about MT, that 's why i 'm still stucked @ 3, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: but TP i haven't seen it yet, is it bad???? I like Om, but Pancake, :scratchchin: ....... I plan to watch it after KRLJ ends, but based on what you said, i may give it a skip

Btw, May, I also wanna see Janie doing :slapandkissse3: with Andrew, i 'm waiting for their reunion so long but no hope at all. I 'm not against Ken with Janie, but they already had 4, so need to take a break, I wanna see Janie with Andrew or Rome :heart: :heart:
u misunderstood what i said icy i like the plot but i don like uma99 production company I'm enjoying as much as u you're my dear friend

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

tawee porb is even worst than mia taeng the older version of TP was way better cos it
was by Ch3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

icy your last line sentence I'd love to see Janie with Andrew too and super plus if Janie she reunite with Por T Aongdin :heart: Ward fever coming once again

may1363

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Andrew and Janie reunite but Icy like you said no hope at all. I don't mind seeing Rome too cause I like both in YLM.

Actually I'm satisfied with this lakorn. I don't like the make-up, clothing and always filming in the same setting, place and the color. Other than that I'm satisfied.

I want to see Ran getting jealous and have more respect for Bua.
This lakorn remind me 365 DOL. The nang-ek always show love to pra-ek and the pra-ek didn't do anything. His carrere is more important. I do enjoy both lakorns even if they has bad rating. I have enjoyed all KA lakorns and Kenny lakorns.

Want to see Janie in slap-kiss. More dramatic like Nampueng Khom or Sawan-Biang with a pra-ek in the same age as her. I did enjoyed Nampueng Khom but I have a hard time to watched cause of Nok Chatchai the pra-ek. My favorite lakorns of all the time is Sawan-Biang. Everything is perfect.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The term I use to describe this lakorn is : not memorable -a bit like pimmala. The drama is not bad and the subject is fresh but I saw better Ken-Janie lakorns especially the "ancient" one. Ken is not appealing here, he doesn't have this attractiv vibe which makes him "WOW". And this is frustrating

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol Pimmala is also another bad script this year. It had so much potential but there was no depth. It took a wrong turn.

Icy Tawee Pope is actually good for the first half but they left so many important details and added unneccessary people and scenes. Pancake is decent but there were way too many times she annoyed the banana out of me with her overacting in TP. I don't think she should act cute ever again. I just want to slap her when she does lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I see what you meant Alice, sorry

I'd love to see Janie with Andrew too and super plus
you, me and may, we all wanna see Andrew and Janie again huh, don't know why they don't let them to reunite. I really wanna see how Andrew and Janie look comparing to 10 yrs ago. They were so cute and adorable at that time,
Like Ken and Janie in NNS and now

if Janie she reunite with Por T Aongdin :heart: Ward fever coming once again
OMG ALice my friend, I dream about our WarDin couple, i wanna see them in :slapandkissse3: /Revenge type. My enthusiasm for TR was killed by the plot of its :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: , but the love for WarDin couple Still surviving , lol :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@Fun4fun: Is TP from Channel 7?? I feel channel 7 drags most their half ways. that 's why i like the range eps from channel 3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dislike Tard Ruk when they made Ward very unlikable. It didn't match to her independent woman power characteristic that she possessed with in the beginning of the lakorn. And Mart and Cherry acting was very dry and unlovely. It is a must to see Por T and Janie to reunite to make up for Tard Ruk.

I don't think there will ever be an Andrew and Janie reunion. Andrew is a picky man when it comes to scripts.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Who's all ready for Wednesday and Thursday woot woot. Hope the storyline pick up a bit because last week was kind off slow. But regardless still love my Ken and Janie combo. <3

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Who's all ready for Wednesday and Thursday woot woot. Hope the storyline pick up a bit because last week was kind off slow. But regardless still love my Ken and Janie combo. <3
Me me, I'm crazy for this couple as well, :wub: :wub: :wub:

:eek:fftopic:

I dislike Tard Ruk when they made Ward very unlikable. It didn't match to her independent woman power characteristic that she possessed with in the beginning of the lakorn. And Mart and Cherry acting was very dry and unlovely. It is a must to see Por T and Janie to reunite to make up for Tard Ruk.
same here, I love the beginning , such a promising lakorn, and turned into a worst script ever for janie and the casts around the middle. I quit after the plot went crazy, i used to like Mart and Cherry before, after TR, no comment for their actings

Yep, it must be a really nice reunion for Por and Janie couple, this time, only my WarDin couple

I don't think there will ever be an Andrew and Janie reunion. Andrew is a picky man when it comes to scripts
It 's weird that he 's picky but he got a lot of bad scripts after TPK. Even in TPK, i still could see his stiffness, he was a bad ass but i like it,
The only one i did enjoy him was with Mint C, other than that, I could not finish all his lakorns. HIs acting is blah, and his face becomes so stiff, I didn't feel any emotion for the roles any more. The one i tried to finish was the one with Rita, I love Rita , but his acting was bugged me like crazy, especially when he smiled . but i managed to finish though, lol
I hope his upcoming lakorn with Ann will do good, b/c i can see his popularity going downhill a lot now

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Well, nothing looks good.........Year of the worst lakorns ever.....LMAO....Im not planning to watch this lakorn but hope you guys enjoy it. Did Janie got a little chubby? I saw a 2 mins sense of Janie & Ken together she seems chubby. :nailbiter:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well, nothing looks good.........Year of the worst lakorns ever.....LMAO....Im not planning to watch this lakorn but hope you guys enjoy it. Did Janie got a little chubby? I saw a 2 mins sense of Janie & Ken together she seems chubby. :nailbiter:
This year there has been a handful of bad scripting and on top of that bad casting and acting. TP, TR, MT, PM, TW, TA, and MMCM... these were the ones I watched or attempted half way. And there is a bunch of lakorns out where the pranangs are either faking to be a couple or forced engagment/marriage.