[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I tried watching this but with no subs I gave up...I really wanted to like this lakorn because of Janie and Ken but I didn't stay interested...might go back to it once it is done airing...let me know if it gets better you guys...I want to try it again :D
It's already subbed to ep 2 by Chtite0Aya

wow 6-10 that is a much better :thumbsup:
yeah kept on :coverlaf: :coverlaf: on that scene
Yeah, ALice,

hope to see the ratings going up more and more, it's good for KenJanie. and like you, i wanna have more more those scenes, this wk eps turned my enthusium, off really badly by just reading everybody 's cms here, Trying to see it today but didn't work, will do watch it sunday, i wanna see Ran being nice to Bua,

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont know if anyone thought of this yet, but this just came across my mind. i like to call them kennie. love this lakorn so many sweet scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is nice to know that the rating is going up. Even though it does not do goodnrating rise, this is still a good lakorn that exceed my standard. It is enjoyable, frustrating but not to the point of irritation.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much for the vdo with eng sub. It's a beautiful song. :thumbsup: LOL it always makes me think of the willing scene.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The meaning tits really well with the theme of the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No problem, my sister told me she saw it in Rak Patiharn thread so I announced it here.
yeah i posted the airing date of ruk patiharn i think Kim and Mart they'll back at
Thailand oh sad were going to miss Ken and Janie like were missing Ateam cos Roy Mai will
end soon as well there will another decade till we see them onscreen again :tearybye:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
A total of 15 episodes is going to be enough though, I hope they make these last 7 episodes really good because I feel things are kind of circling right now, but I do enjoy the lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
There are only about 7episodes left this will end on Oct 19th, because Rak Patiharn is scheduled to replace it on Oct 20th

Thanks Cee, it's more than i exptected, I thought it would be around 12 to 13, that 's good, I don't want it ended now, but i don't want it drags more than 15. I feel missing Ran-Bua already. I hope the ratings will go up more coz it might be last time for KenJanie couple to be together, :wub: :wub:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cee, it's more than i exptected, I thought it would be around 12 to 13, that 's good, I don't want it ended now, but i don't want it drags more than 15. I feel missing Ran-Bua already. I hope the ratings will go up more coz it might be last time for KenJanie couple to be together, :wub: :wub:
Me too I'm satisfied with 15 episodes. Hope the last episodes will be good. I want to see them in Bangkok. No Icy don't say that, I want to see Janie and Ken again. I never get tired of them. I want to see them in slap-kiss like Nampueng Khom. More dramatic and serious.

At pantip Someone said this is the worst stript of this year and they regret that ken played in this lakorn. I felt sad to read that, cause I did enjoy the lakorn.