[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Episode 8 was more of a filler but I wouldn't consider it a disappointment. It didn't drag but it hasn't yet bothered me. I am just frustrated at Rhan. I know he is not the type of guy who will confess but hello, she confess to you already. I can't believe it, now it just seem like he is using her for sex. I know he has feeling for her but seriously it is time to say it when she had confessed.

I am still annoyed with Rin but I like her only when she's with Phet. And that Pisamai employee bugs the banana out of me.

I do feel bad for Aom, she's flirting/seducing 3 men who she will not get with. She's not that rai so I would want a good closure for her.

Now got to wait one more week. I just hope it is not another filler. Too much filler episodes can really make a lakorn drag.

Yes I'm so frustrated about Ran. She's always confessed love for him since the first willing scene and he never say anything. Just slepping and kissing with her.

Now I want to see Ran reaction when he know the true identity of Bua and that her family are very rich. Hope he will fell really bad cause he use her like she is his housewife and sleeping partner and normally someone educated and from a rich family like her never do that.

I just hope he will confess his love before he know her real identity to prove that he really love her even if she's a prostitute.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Selina Pearce (that is how she spells her name in English)
She has a cute name! In english and in Thai. It's cause Thai people usually pronounce their "L" as "R" sounds so during the interview I heard "Serena". I really hope to see more of her work, she's amazing as a supporting couple. I just made her a wiki page, but not to much info on her. She's only like 17yrs old. http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Selina_Pearce

---------------------------------------------------

I wish that the crew took more of an advantage of being abroad. They could easily shoot this lakorn in nice places in Thailand since they're just reusing every spot in Prague. It would be more worth it if they kind of gave us a "tour" of Prague, for example have one of the couple go on an adventure day to different places in Prague.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed in Janie's character. She goes to live with a man like if she's his mistress, sleeping with him doing whatever he wants. I know she loves him, and he does love her too. But he should give her more respect than that, he never even told her how he feels about her yet.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
She has a cute name! In english and in Thai. It's cause Thai people usually pronounce their "L" as "R" sounds so during the interview I heard "Serena". I really hope to see more of her work, she's amazing as a supporting couple. I just made her a wiki page, but not to much info on her. She's only like 17yrs old. http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Selina_Pearce

---------------------------------------------------

I wish that the crew took more of an advantage of being abroad. They could easily shoot this lakorn in nice places in Thailand since they're just reusing every spot in Prague. It would be more worth it if they kind of gave us a "tour" of Prague, for example have one of the couple go on an adventure day to different places in Prague.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed in Janie's character. She goes to live with a man like if she's his mistress, sleeping with him doing whatever he wants. I know she loves him, and he does love her too. But he should give her more respect than that, he never even told her how he feels about her yet.
No way! She is only 17! Damn,she's so young.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, Cartoon is that YOUNG! Wow. She looks older than Yaya, Kim, Mint. Ch, and a few other newbies. Lol.

I am so far behind this lakorn now that school has been so hectic and stressful! >.< I want a KEN&JANIE baby though. :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO! Ken and the cast is just so damn funny! I love Ken's laugh, it's so priceless! :rofl:

Thanks for sharing Alice.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
:welcome1: my dear friend cee oh btw chun chob ur new banner siggy mak :lmao3:
Thank you Alice! I love it too! :cloud9:

Awww man, I just realized that we have to wait until next Wednesday for a new episode! :facepalm: At least the ratings are starting to go up.

arun

sarNie Egg
Ken character is beginning to annoy me. Why is he so selfish? Let her go, if you can't give her what she want.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Talui Kongtai

OMG they are so funny. Seems they have a lot of fun to film this lakorn. I didn't recognize Janie with the weird face she did at 3.16. LOL

At least this lakorn is different from other cause nang-ek confessed her love before the pra-ek and the pranang living together before marriage or paper contract like western people..

icyplace

sarNie Adult
6-10 i think
OMG, yay Thanks Cee,

Finally, it's up , I'm happy for KRLJ 's casts , especially for Ken and Janie couple :heart: :heart: :heart: , still hestitate to watch this wk eps after reading all the cms, lol, i'm so chicken with the jerk 's scenes :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Thanks for the clip, Alice, The running s' scene is so funny, Janie and Ken are super cute, i laughed so much at his bleeding smile, and janie monkey 's face is hilarious :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: , they must have a lot of fun there

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, yay Thanks Cee,

Finally, it's up , I'm happy for KRLJ 's casts , especially for Ken and Janie couple :heart: :heart: :heart: , still hestitate to watch this wk eps after reading all the cms, lol, i'm so chicken with the jerk 's scenes :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Thanks for the clip, Alice, The running s' scene is so funny, Janie and Ken are super cute, i laughed so much at his bleeding smile, and janie monkey 's face is hilarious :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: , they must have a lot of fun there
wow 6-10 that is a much better :thumbsup:
yeah kept on :coverlaf: :coverlaf: on that scene :thumbsup:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I tried watching this but with no subs I gave up...I really wanted to like this lakorn because of Janie and Ken but I didn't stay interested...might go back to it once it is done airing...let me know if it gets better you guys...I want to try it again :D