[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
it too short??? I thought channel 3 usually has 12 to 13 eps, Alice do you know when Matt-Grate lakorn 's gonna replace KRLJ???? I don't want KRLJ ending yet? I want more Ran-Bua sweetness. I love their chemistry so much, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

PS: i still have one more ranting about KRLJ. any body has been annoying the color of KRLJ? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
It 's so bother me with the color?it's not clear like others??? it creates a cheap impression to me :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: right now i'm boring with Prague scenes, I wanna see KRLJ happening in Thailand,

:eek:fftopic:

it's good to hear your eyes doing better than before.
Maybe i'm around with Caucasian whole time, so i prefer asian look better. I know sometimes people can have fun with colored contact lens, but wearing whole time like Janie in SCRS and in some lakorns driving me crazy :rant: :rant: :rant:
It's too short if they have only 9 or 10 episodes. Want to see more Bua and Ran. Me too I'm bored to see Prague scenes. It's seem they always in the same place to film all the scene.

I think Janie she's the ambassador for Freshlook contact lens that why she have always color contact lens. Actually I like it. It's the new trend. Even people don't have eyes problem wear color contact lens.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
It's too short if they have only 9 or 10 episodes. Want to see more Bua and Ran. Me too I'm bored to see Prague scenes. It's seem they always in the same place to film all the scene.
yeah, so boring when those scenes are repeating again & again. :no: :no: :no: :no:

I hope we can see some scenes in thailand, especially, more of Bua and Ran, This is the last time i wanna see Janie and Ken collaborate, so i hope it will be memorable for us with their sweet scenes, they have so much chemistry that makes me blushing and butterflies in every their "hot" scenes. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think Janie she's the ambassador for Freshlook contact lens that why she have always color contact lens. Actually I like it. It's the new trend. Even people don't have eyes problem wear color contact lens.
really, don't know about that, no wonder, honestly, I cursed a lot in SCRS b/c of Janie's colored contact lens, i felt cool for some scenes, but seeing her wearing most of time, driving me nuts.
I know it's a trend to wear colored contact lens, most of time i see my friends wearing them though their eyes already blue, violet or else, but for asian, it 's more likely annoying, i mean it's cool if once in a while, but not like every time,
Anyway, comeback to our topic, so may, you don't know how many eps KRLJ have too???? btw, did you rewatch any ep while waiting for next eps,

I 've been rewatching Ken and Janie 's scenes a lot, I'm so in love with them , :heart: :heart: :heart:

hope to see more in next eps, yeah, 2 more days

may1363

sarNie Adult
Sorry Icy, I don't know how many episodes they have in KRLJ. If they have 12 episodes than I'm satisfied. Agree they always repeat the same scene again and again. I think they will goes to Bangkok when Ken he's mad and he said to Janie from the teaser ''I don't want to see you again''then she goes to Bangkok.

LOL I don't mind seeing Janie and Ken again like Ken and Ann. I like Ken-Janie and Ken-Ann. Can watch them pairing again and again. I remember one of event and Janie she's the ambassador for freshlook.

Yes I did rewatched some clip especially the willing scene before the next episode. Don't know how many times I rewatched the willing scene. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Sorry Icy, I don't know how many episodes they have in KRLJ. If they have 12 episodes than I'm satisfied. Agree they always repeat the same scene again and again. I think they will goes to Bangkok when Ken he's mad and he said to Janie from the teaser ''I don't want to see you again''then she goes to Bangkok.

oh now i remember when someone or you said that line, yay, so we can see them in thailand,

LOL I don't mind seeing Janie and Ken again like Ken and Ann. I like Ken-Janie and Ken-Ann. Can watch them pairing again and again.

I know you love to watch them over again, me like to see them pairing with new pair, it's fresh and it would make i love them more for their new matching.

Yes I did rewatched some clip especially the willing scene before the next episode. Don't know how many times I rewatched the willing scene
:pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

:eek:fftopic:

I dont know if you see this clip yet. This is an old clip of Ken, janie and Rome, this part only 's for Ken and Janie,
Ken spoke english in here too, he got accent but cute though, the quality of the clip is not good, but enough to make us laughed, i feel Ken and Janie were more comfortable to each other than now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHnIYJ6eRF4&feature=related

Credit: NTSHUAB

may1363

sarNie Adult
This clip are so funny and cute. I don't think they are more confortable before than now cause off screen they seem they always tease each other and close when I watched Chatstar or bts scenes. Or maybe because now they are more mature and Ken he's married and Janie has a boy-friend and she seem very concern about her boy-friend feeling that why she refuse the lakorn with film and she don't do kiss like before. Don't know just my opinion. Maybe she know that Film love her for real that why she refuse to act with Film again and for Ken, she now that nothing gonna happen since they are like sibling.

Yep I prefer seeing the same pairing than one of my favorite with someone I don't like.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Preview of Ratree Samosorn, glimpse of what people in Prague thought of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaaYA-qVMuk&feature=channel_video_title

credits to jades2010

fun

Expired Sarnie
Talking about glasses, there's a lot of asianfusers who has bad vision who either wear glasses or contact lenses. I can't wear contact lenses, it's one of my phobia lol I tried it once though. It wasn't bad but it's tiring to wear them and take them off.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hi I'm new here and I also enjoy watching lakorns... I'd laugh if KRLJ beat the Mia Taeng record of :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes :thumbsup: !
HI awesomeMustaches, welcome to the perverts ' club, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: , and thanks for the song :wub: :wub: :wub:

alking about glasses, there's a lot of asianfusers who has bad vision who either wear glasses or contact lenses. I can't wear contact lenses, it's one of my phobia lol I tried it once though. It wasn't bad but it's tiring to wear them and take them off.
fun4fun, i think nowadays, people have eyes' problem a lot, especially with all the :slapandkissse3: and :r-scene-pop-corn: , :w-scene-pop-corn: , our eyes ' problems become stronger, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: . The contact lens , if you wear them everyday, your speed at putting and taking off would be up , lol, Oh, about the annoying part, I mean "Colored Contact lens, not regularly contact lens, ;) ;)

2 more days for the fun, I'm so waiting for more :w-scene-pop-corn: or :r-scene-pop-corn: , it's time for my new avies

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't wait for this week episodes either. The days seems so long. I am also waiting for the debut of Roy Marn even though I am a bit sad Tawan Deard has ended, I am even more excited.

Oh I know you were referring to color lenses but I just couldn't help but bring up that a lot of Asianfusers have bad vision haha there was a thread about this somewhere.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
thanks icyplace for telling me the epi exact down to the parts of the hot scenes...just watched them. i understand thai enough to watch raw, but i like eng subs to fill in the rare 5% i cant comprehend. ken is starting to look old, probably his daddy stress. janie however just gets younger. *raises hand. i wear glasses too. of my experience, A LOT of asians wear glasses. we just blindier and blidier watching lakorns. -godninja

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree they're like shooting at the same place which it kind of gets boring.I hope they go and shoot at Thailand too. I hope this lakorn will not only be 9 or 10 episode.It will be such a shame! It have to be more than that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aylove i agree that is why i don't like lakorn filming overboard it doesn't feel right
that ur watching a Thai lakorn or watching the Western Euro Region I'd rather see them
in Thailand since were all familiar with Asian Continent

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I don't mind them filming abroad. I think it is a great opportunity for the celebrities to travel and work out of the countries. I would love to do that but one thing I lack in... acting talents lol