[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm almost done with episode 5.Damn, I want to see episode 6 now. Oh i can't wait to see Nott and Sara together so he can stop her from being a b**** to Janie. Ken is going to be so angry at Janie when he found out the true that she lie to him.Aww...Sad parts coming.Gosh, I hope this dont end yet because I still want to see this more!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
@fun4fun & Icyplace...No problem gals! Yea fun, i'm fine with "Cee" haha it's what everyone calls me. :) I agree with you! I really love Serena too, she's such a great cute fun actress and her character really suits her. I'd love to see more of her work and know more about her. Aww lol I love you too! <3 I'm sure this lakorn won't come to an end soon because Boy needs to go to Prague and join the gang, drama and going back to Thailand. Then more drama between the families, Nott and Sara, Boy and Serena love needs to develop and Ken and Janie has a lot to know about each other still.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
omg..todays episode is oh so deliciously cute!!!!! :kiss3: ok this is by far the best episode. Ken and Janie have such awesome on screen chemistry, can totally feel the love..even if it's fake hehehe.. ugh..gonna watch it again..now the sucky part is having to wait until next week :(

Me too, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: love today epi, ken and jennie are so cute . Plus the :w-scene-pop-corn: is so cute :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .can't wait for next week epi.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Cee, you know we love you most besides KenJanie, Ha ha

I peek on here n seeing everybody 's cms on :w-scene-pop-corn: , so i 'm skimming through on 6 , Oh My goodness, The :w-scene-pop-corn: is so ......

Lol, Alice my dear,
It's already 3 :w-scene-pop-corn: , first one , Second after the dinner, and 3rd is both are half naked,OMG
, Wow, Ran and Bua are so Into that "XXX" huh, 3 / episode, if they don't have :baby-scene-pop-corn: , that would be a big Surprised for me, LOL

, i'm thinking that i'm gonna make some avies tonight, ha ha ha

@Fun4fun:
how was your test? i bet you're gonna ace it,
\

@bongandoun: Welcome to KRLJ, OMG, you have my Fav avie from Luck-Margie-Gluay , ah,

@ :thanks: :thanks: Cupid Candy for the poster, Hope somebody can translate it, I really wanna know what they 're talking about Ken and janie

Lol, where 's My friend May??? She can't miss Ep 6, lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG Today episode is so sweet and cute. Love the willing scene :drools: :drools: :drools: I want more :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Alice they already have 3 willing scenes and I'm sure after the first willing scene we can assume that they did more than 3 times. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yes Alice, I finished Mia Taeng and skip some part cause I can't stand Rome caractere and Benz in here. I love the last scene though so beautiful. I would like to see Ken and Janie in this kind of drama. Want to see Ken as Kawee again but with Janie. lol

I'm happy that Nott come to join them. Want to see Sara and Nott together and he can't stop her for being so bitch toward Janie. I don't know if I want Chatchai join them cause I know more drama will come and he will ruin Janie and Ken sweet moment and create more misunderstand. I'm curious about the part when Ken said to Janie ''get out of my life '' from the teaser why he's so mad.

No, no, noooooo..I don't want this lakorn end yet. Want to see more Janie and Ken.

OK gals need to rewacht episode 6.

Does anyone know the song on the willing scene when the girl and boy sing? I really love the song but can't find .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG Today episode is so sweet and cute. Love the willing scene :drools: :drools: :drools: I want more :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Alice they already have 3 willing scenes and I'm sure after the first willing scene we can assume that they did more than 3 times. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yes Alice, I finished Mia Taeng and skip some part cause I can't stand Rome caractere and Benz in here. I love the last scene though so beautiful. I would like to see Ken and Janie in this kind of drama. Want to see Ken as Kawee again but with Janie. lol

I'm happy that Nott come to join them. Want to see Sara and Nott together and he can't stop her for being so bitch toward Janie. I don't know if I want Chatchai join them cause I know more drama will come and he will ruin Janie and Ken sweet moment and create more misunderstand. I'm curious about the part when Ken said to Janie ''get out of my life '' from the teaser why he's so mad.

No, no, noooooo..I don't want this lakorn end yet. Want to see more Janie and Ken.

Does anyone know the song on the willing scene when the girl and boy sing? I really love the song but can't find .
haha sister May i love to see Ken and Janie play like Rome/Chomp too but please don make
Ken brainless and stupidity like kongkai Rome's character

icyplace

sarNie Adult

LOL, You cracked me up with "after the first willing scene we can assume that they did more than 3 times...." :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

......... I don't know if I want Chatchai join them cause I know more drama will come and he will ruin Janie and Ken sweet moment and create more misunderstand. I'm curious about the part when Ken said to Janie ''get out of my life '' from the teaser why he's so mad.
Me neither, I'm afraid of having :r-scene-pop-corn: from Ken 's jealousy. Then this lakorn will go opposite with others by having :w-scene-pop-corn: first , then :r-scene-pop-corn: later, don't know if it would be good or not, but IF KEN 's doing the :r-scene-pop-corn: in Rage, he might tear Bua's clothes off and :r-scene-pop-corn: her, I might reconsider it, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

It schedule to end already???? Wow, that's fast, i don't feel the ending mood yet. I wanna have more tragedy, love , and comedy scenes :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

sniff sniff, I think i only can watch ep 5 &6 tomorrow, but working on " :w-scene-pop-corn: " avies now, he he :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL, You cracked me up with "after the first willing scene we can assume that they did more than 3 times...." :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

Me neither, I'm afraid of having :r-scene-pop-corn: from Ken 's jealousy. Then this lakorn will go opposite with others by having :w-scene-pop-corn: first , then :r-scene-pop-corn: later, don't know if it would be good or not, but IF KEN 's doing the :r-scene-pop-corn: in Rage, he might tear Bua's clothes off and :r-scene-pop-corn: her, I might reconsider it, :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

It schedule to end already???? Wow, that's fast, i don't feel the ending mood yet. I wanna have more tragedy, love , and comedy scenes :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

sniff sniff, I think i only can watch ep 5 &6 tomorrow, but working on " :w-scene-pop-corn: " avies now, he he :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
this is completely the other way around in mia taeng first was an attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: then :w-scene-pop-corn: all the way like 5 times and wanna know something
MT :baby-scene-pop-corn: Chompoo she's pregnant but disappointed didn't show a givebirth i hope kon ruk luang jai has a :baby-scene-pop-corn: and want to see a give
birth scene

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to mention how sexy Ken sounded when speaking English in today's episode!! :D I love his English! And I wish Ken said "I love you" back to Janie, she said it to him but he just went straight to the bed after that haha, it would have been nice if he said it before that.

I love Room39 song sooo much!! Here's an mv I found of Janie's sad scene :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOjfy2Q6L4&sns=em

credits to doothailakornonline @youtube

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't think they have :r-scene-pop-corn: in this lakorn since Ken he's a diplomat or something like that. lol but I don't mind if they have rape scene.

Yes we can assume they did more then 3 times after the fist willing scenes cause she slept with him every night after the first one . :thumbsup: OMG we sound so pervers.

I just hope I could understand what they are talking. Can't wait for the sub. I wonder what Nott said to Janie after he beat Ken. Maybe he make Janie promise not to be too close with Ken or something like that.

I don't know how much episode this lakorn has but I don't want to end yet. Like someone said, Chatchai will join them, they will have more development between Sara and Nott couple and other couple Cartoon and Chatchai and then all of them goes to Thailand. I can't wait for everyone to find out Janie's real identity & how rich her and her family are.

I melted in this episode everytime I rewatched . They looked so cute, sweet and they look like a real couple. I don't have the feeling that I watch a lakorn. Beside Ken and Ann I love Ken with Janie too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think they have :r-scene-pop-corn: in this lakorn since Ken he's a diplomat or something like that. lol but I don't mind if they have rape scene.

Yes we can assume they did more then 3 times after the fist willing scenes cause she slept with him every night after the first one . :thumbsup: OMG we sound so pervers.

I just hope I could understand what they are talking. Can't wait for the sub. I wonder what Nott said to Janie after he beat Ken. Maybe he make Janie promise not to be too close with Ken or something like that.

I don't know how much episode this lakorn has but I don't want to end yet. Like someone said, Chatchai will join them, they will have more development between Sara and Nott couple and other couple Cartoon and Chatchai and then all of them goes to Thailand. I can't wait for everyone to find out Janie's real identity & how rich her and her family are.

I melted in this episode everytime I rewatched . They looked so cute, sweet and they look like a real couple. I don't have the feeling that I watch a lakorn. Beside Ken and Ann I love Ken with Janie too.
i totally agree ur last line u said sister but to me i like Ken with Anne more than with Janie i feel more comfortable watching KA do the hot&spicy/sweet&tasty scene

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm gonna hit the shower then enjoy my Rhan and Bua. I don't really care that I have to wake up early tomorrow. I have stayed up for the past two nights, one more won't kill me lol

oh I did not like Mia Tien. The first two episodes and last two episodes were good. They made Kongkai the biggest kwaai ever!!! I like Kawee because he had more character development and he is more complex. He is like the biggest jerk ever, but you couldn't hate him because he is so vulnerable and pitiful. I wanted to give him a hug. Til this day, Ken best role is still Kawee. Well I can't say I like Kawee but I enjoyed watching Ken play as Kawee. Haha I can't believe I'm ranting about Kawee 2008 in this thread. I can't help it every time Kaee 2008 is brought up.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@Thanks Cee, i love the MV , and Janie really moved me with her crying. Yep, Ken's so hot, when he 's half naked, I wanna eat him too :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Ken-Janie's love scenes are so hot, I feel butterflies , and keep rewinding it, :wub: :wub: :wub: , wondering what Ken-Janie 's thinking atm, both are sizzling hot.

@May, Alice:
lol, Ken's Career won't help at all if he 's jealous, you know, especially when it comes to "Love" , it can make any man with any career becomes a beast . :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Like both of you, I love both Ken-Ann & Ken-Janie couples, but like i said before, I'm not fond with mixed look, that 's why i 'm more on Ken-Janie 's love scene, I feel that i'm really enjoying Ken-Janie pairing more than KEn-Ann :wub: :wub:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm gonna hit the shower then enjoy my Rhan and Bua. I don't really care that I have to wake up early tomorrow. I have stayed up for the past two nights, one more won't kill me lol

oh I did not like Mia Tien. The first two episodes and last two episodes were good. They made Kongkai the biggest kwaai ever!!! I like Kawee because he had more character development and he is more complex. He is like the biggest jerk ever, but you couldn't hate him because he is so vulnerable and pitiful. I wanted to give him a hug. Til this day, Ken best role is still Kawee. Well I can't say I like Kawee but I enjoyed watching Ken play as Kawee. Haha I can't believe I'm ranting about Kawee 2008 in this thread. I can't help it every time Kaee 2008 is brought up.
Today's episode is really worth staying up for!! :D

Ok since Kawee was brought up i have to make my quick spamming too! I loved Ken as Kawee, that truely was his best role. I think he developed more as an actor through that role as well. Man was he hot in that role! I wanted to cry with him everytime he cried and yelled at his dad or when his dad beats him. But yes he was a total jerk, but also so loveable!! Ok i should stop myself now.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a bts of Nott and Sara's wedding dinner i believe. Ewww Janie's pink-ish dress is ugly at the hip area, why would they make anyone wear that, it makes her butt look wide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogIdFaA0zY8&sns=em

Credits to jades2010

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip Cee. Yes Janie dress is very very uglyyyyy. I prefer to see her mother with this dress and her big hair. Perfect match. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I suppose in this scene everybody know Janie identity. Hope to see Ken and Janie wedding too.