[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
angelcrystal, especially Kaixin ,
for beautiful banners ,
Ken-Janie look so lovely,

also
for all the teasers, like everybody here, the teaser 2 is so cute, lol, Ken 's so adorable when he's shy, and Janie, tsk tsk tsk, bad girl , you're so flirting, ha ha ha

Teaser 2 look more funny. I think this lakorn is funny and sad in the same time.

Héhé Icy, it's funny how Janie tease Ken in the airport.

I'm sure this lakorn will not disappoint me.
i know "may", i burst out of laughing every time i rewatch it, lol, he's super shy and must wonder "why my friend sent me "this Flirty lady, how i deal with her in future, how i can survive and not to be :r-scene-pop-corn: by her , " OMG, i 'm giggling now, may ,

the only upset i have is "time", september would be busy with everything, would be behind with this for sure, hopefully, every body will be update links, pics, and news , especially ratings for this, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS: Like my avie, Ken 's reaction likes " Gosh, what 's she doing? what should i do???? attitude,

ha ha , Ken 's so adorable

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Alice,cee,icy,

I am so happy that you like these. Sharing these with more people is a woderful thing. We Chinese ken fans are all expecting for Kol Rak Luang Jai vcry much. Let's waiting for this lakorn's on air together,^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice,cee,icy,

I am so happy that you like these. Sharing these with more people is a woderful thing. We Chinese ken fans are all expecting for Kol Rak Luang Jai vcry much. Let's waiting for this lakorn's on air together,^_^
hehe angelcrystal :welcome1: hey i am waiting for KJ too 31st is just around the
corner at the moment were 22nd august so kon ruk luang jai is airing next week
wednesday when pimmala finshes

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
angelcrystal, especially Kaixin ,
for beautiful banners ,
Ken-Janie look so lovely,

also
for all the teasers, like everybody here, the teaser 2 is so cute, lol, Ken 's so adorable when he's shy, and Janie, tsk tsk tsk, bad girl , you're so flirting, ha ha ha

i know "may", i burst out of laughing every time i rewatch it, lol, he's super shy and must wonder "why my friend sent me "this Flirty lady, how i deal with her in future, how i can survive and not to be :r-scene-pop-corn: by her , " OMG, i 'm giggling now, may ,

the only upset i have is "time", september would be busy with everything, would be behind with this for sure, hopefully, every body will be update links, pics, and news , especially ratings for this, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PS: Like my avie, Ken 's reaction likes " Gosh, what 's she doing? what should i do???? attitude,

ha ha , Ken 's so adorable

icy, this banner is so lovely.

I like it very much. Both Ken and Janie are so adorable.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
hehe angelcrystal :welcome1: hey i am waiting for KJ too 31st is just around the
corner at the moment were 22nd august so kon ruk luang jai is airing next week
wednesday when pimmala finshes

Yeah,Alice, :dance1:

Thank you for your detalied inform.

To me the last few days before Kon Ruk Luang Jai is such a long time cuz I am too urgent, :coverlaf:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icy, this banner is so lovely.

I like it very much. Both Ken and Janie are so adorable.
I love it too, angelcrystal', i'm giggling any time i see it, they're just super adorable, I wonder Janie asking Ken to help her "TIE' or "UNTIE" it, b/c his face is so scared and embarrassed,

I am so happy that you like these. Sharing these with more people is a woderful thing. We Chinese ken fans are all expecting for Kol Rak Luang Jai vcry much. Let's waiting for this lakorn's on air together,
your chinese fans' works are awesome, Ken-Janie, Ken-Aff PTS are beautiful, i always love PTS, but i'm really bad at it, he he . We will have more upcoming when 31st comes right,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
teaser 2

on air 31st August 2011 replacing pimmala wednesday-thursday

credit kisskeepintouch

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I love it too, angelcrystal', i'm giggling any time i see it, they're just super adorable, I wonder Janie asking Ken to help her "TIE' or "UNTIE" it, b/c his face is so scared and embarrassed,

your chinese fans' works are awesome, Ken-Janie, Ken-Aff PTS are beautiful, i always love PTS, but i'm really bad at it, he he . We will have more upcoming when 31st comes right,

I think your wonder is right,ken looks so shy, :coverlaf:

In fact,I am the same with you.i'm bad at PTS too.

But kaixin will surely make more banners about Kon Ruk Luang Jai and then I will show them here to share with you. :dance1:

Off the topic, when ken&Aff'MSN is conformed,PTS about KF will be made more. :lolyup:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I think your wonder is right,ken looks so shy, :coverlaf:

In fact,I am the same with you.i'm bad at PTS too.

But kaixin will surely make more banners about Kon Ruk Luang Jai and then I will show them here to share with you. :dance1:
please give my thanks to kaixin , and tell kaixin comes to join us here too angelcrystal. I always want to joint your Ken Chinese Web site but still language is obstacle for me.

8 days to go, Kon Ruk Luang Jai 's gonna be aired, so happy , yet upset b/c i would be busy at that time, anyway, wish it's gonna have a good ratings , about the chemistry, no need to doubt about KJ and SN couple

Off the topic, when ken&Aff'MSN is conformed,PTS about KF will be made more. :lolyup:
Yeah yeah, Hope will hear good news soon from Ken-Aff couple :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: